What is TrumpCare, please someone explain it to me.

Trump promised a better plan that everyone would like, and he was lying. People can't be blamed if that pissed them off.

They can be blamed for putting him in charge of health care in the first place. That was the original sin.

A neighbor of mine is a RWNJ of the highest order. He is retired and also claimed not to be on either SS or Medicare. Took him to the doctor once last year and first thing he did was whip out his Medicare card.

So I've learned to be suspicious of such claims ;-)

The difference between being a Republican and a Conservative.... we Conservatives Walk the Walk. Republicans just Talk the Talk.

And some real conservative Republicans like the bushes voted democrat in 2016; they voted for the most corrupt candidate in democratic history.

And some real conservative Republicans like the bushes voted democrat in 2016; they voted for the most corrupt candidate in democratic history.

LOL. The last Conservative elected to national office in the United States was Andrew Jackson. The Bush’s are just as Liberal as the rest of the Republican Party establishment.

All he promised was to get rid of Obamacare/ACA which he hasn’t done. I have no issue driving by dead bodies in the street.

No he promised better healthcare and cheaper.

It is going to be rolled out this week or next.
I will come back and link it here.

Insurance start-up launches on-demand health coverage

Thank you. That is probably the employer plan. They will introduce an individual plan as well.

We lost our insurance because his employer could not afford the premiums due to obamacare.

All he promised was to get rid of Obamacare/ACA which he hasn’t done. I have no issue driving by dead bodies in the street.

Thank you. That is probably the employer plan. They will introduce an individual plan as well.

We lost our insurance because his employer could not afford the premiums due to obamacare.

So your employer said, how many employees did your employer have??

The big-ticket out-of-pocket costs kick in for elective procedures, such as knee replacement or back surgery. The extra co-pay for those procedures is based on the total cost, with consumers being given the full price of the procedure up front and no surprise bills on the back end. The co-pay can be structured so the worker can pay it off through payroll deductions, like a premium.

Everything is going to be elective unless one is in an accident. Even chemo is elective. So we will have ins companies as gate keepers once again. Then we have the hospital boards, don't forget about them.

screen-shot-2017-03-08-at-2-13-54-pm.jpg

I know they try and deny it, but Cheney would of never got a heart if he didn't have money and not an ex VP.

Don't ever think you will get an organ if over 60 without your family giving you one or a friend.

There is no such thing as 'Trumpcare' because Trump doesn't understand...or care to understand how health insurance works. His opposition to 'Obamacare' was 100% politically motivated because he knew there was a market of truly stupid people out there (remember....the ones that held the, 'keep the government out of my Medicare' signs during the health care debate) that he could tap into. I used to think people were smarter than that and would see through the obvious placating....but, I was wrong. Trump was right......never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.

Trump "leads" by chaos....he creates a cloud of chaos around him, causes fire after fire, and then denies those fires exist. People who dare call him to the carpet for starting those fires are "attacking him" (my God, look at the nonsense being spewed by Scott Pruitt). It is incredibly childish and something you see in middle school...but, with Trump supporters; this tactic works.

He gets away with it because his pathetic followers don't care about anything other than "beating liberals". Hatred of liberals 'trumps' everything else (pun intended)....they're even willing to sacrifice their own families' health care to prove it.

I could forward pages of anecdotals Pene, but the bottom line is, the rich live, the poor die here

~S~

Everyday a doctor is telling someone, there is nothing more we can do for you, esp if you don't have money.
He said he would not let people die in the street, does that mean he will pick them up and take them to the dump?
it means you get a job and pay for your own healthcare.

UE is officially so low that npr admitted that anyone that wants a job is working.

leftists idealism fails in reality.

Yes I can only imagine those that make 50 grand a year can afford to pay for back sx, or any surgery. Are you for real. Only the wealthy get healthcare, or hey get a job and make your 50 grand a year and pay out of pocket. LOL.

Everyday a doctor is telling someone, there is nothing more we can do for you, esp if you don't have money.
He said he would not let people die in the street, does that mean he will pick them up and take them to the dump?
it means you get a job and pay for your own healthcare.

UE is officially so low that npr admitted that anyone that wants a job is working.

leftists idealism fails in reality.

Yes I can only imagine those that make 50 grand a year can afford to pay for back sx, or any surgery. Are you for real. Only the wealthy get healthcare, or hey get a job and make your 50 grand a year and pay out of pocket. LOL.
what, what a lying fucking moron you are.

$50k a year to be able to get healthcare? the idiocy it takes to feel that just astounds me.

you don't need to make anywhere near that

Forum List

Back