What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

There is NO LEGAL reason for him to not release his tax records.

If I were him, I wouldn't release them either. It keeps him on the news cycles every time a Progressives panties are twisted. It is a trivial issue and one that will not influence a single vote.

Of far more interest is the 30,000 emails Hillary Clinton scrubbed before she turned over her illegal server.

Those along with Hillary's transcripts for all those quarter million plus dollar speeches she gave to her Wallstreet cabal.

Blast from the past but another good reason we need to know what Drumpf is hiding:

7952136918a537f9582d2104f54fe886.jpg
The federal government takes far more then they deserve, who can blame people for setting up off-shore accounts. Dumbass

I care if they are avoiding taxes they rightfully own. If you don't like the current tax structure, fight to get it changed, don't hide income.

How is that any different from the black guy who fights with police when arrested rather than using the system provided for to protest his innocence? It's not.
An income tax is unconstitutional... What Someone makes is none of the federal government business.

Whether or not it was passed is a futile argument.

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 16

Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified
<<Back | Table of Contents | Next>>

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

candycorn

"I'm concerned about Trump's tax returns, but not Hillary's emails"

Candycorn you're a fucking retard. There really is no other explanation.
We have seen all of Hilary's emails

Where are Trumps tax returns?

Who cares?

Where Hillary Clinton's 30,000 emails she scrubbed before the FBI began their investigation?

Where are the transcripts from the quarter million plus dollar speeches she gave to her Wallstreet buds?

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

No one gives a shit. He's under audit, he'll pay what he owes.

Sure people give a shit…it’s national news. Oh wait, I forgot…the media (the same one that gave him $1 Billion in free media) is suddenly out to get him.

According to whom is he under audit? How does that prevent him from releasing taxes from 2012…2014….hmmm?

Jesus! How fucking stupid are you?
It's exactly as he said. He is being audited and his lawyers advised him not to. Only the sycophants of the criminal Hillary care about this issue and that's only to take the spotlight off of their corrupt, lying, criminal candidate.

Here's the problem; Nobody who is voting for Trump is going to suddenly not vote for them just because they see his tax records. Additionally, nobody who is not voting for Trump will suddenly decide to vote for him simply because he releases them. Therefore he has nothing to gain to release them.
Those voting for Trump are low information voters. They are the ones Trump said he could kill someone and they would still vote for him

It is moderates and independents who will wonder what Trumps has to hide

As you know, Independents, Republicans and even Democrats are breaking records voting for Donald Trump.

If I were him, I wouldn't release them either. It keeps him on the news cycles every time a Progressives panties are twisted. It is a trivial issue and one that will not influence a single vote.

Of far more interest is the 30,000 emails Hillary Clinton scrubbed before she turned over her illegal server.

Those along with Hillary's transcripts for all those quarter million plus dollar speeches she gave to her Wallstreet cabal.

The Donald said Mitt Romney was hurt by not showing his tax returns right away, and that he should release them.

Hillary's emails have nothing to do with this topic.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

Sure people give a shit…it’s national news. Oh wait, I forgot…the media (the same one that gave him $1 Billion in free media) is suddenly out to get him.

According to whom is he under audit? How does that prevent him from releasing taxes from 2012…2014….hmmm?

It's exactly as he said. He is being audited and his lawyers advised him not to. Only the sycophants of the criminal Hillary care about this issue and that's only to take the spotlight off of their corrupt, lying, criminal candidate.

Richard Nixon released his tax returns under an audit. Lets see if we can find another excuse.

If Nixon could release his tax returns under audit, why can't Trump?

We can learn if he pays the same % as we do….
We can learn how charitable he is with his money…
We can learn who (if anyone) he is claiming as a dependent…
We can learn how savvy an investor he is given that he is supposed to be smart with money and all….
We can learn how he makes his money; is it from just whoring out the name Trump (not Drumpf—his real name) or does he actually produce something???

He has produced thousands of jobs.

What has Hillary Clinton produced?

The Donald said Mitt Romney was hurt by not showing his tax returns right away, and that he should release them.

The topic is a candidate releasing or not releasing records. What are you afraid will be in those emails or speeches?

We can learn how savvy an investor he is given that he is supposed to be smart with money and all….
We can learn how he makes his money; is it from just whoring out the name Trump (not Drumpf—his real name) or does he actually produce something???

Your Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The Donald should release his taxes, like everyone else.

The topic is a candidate releasing or not releasing records. What are you afraid will be in those emails or speeches?

Is that a customary thing? Has anyone else been required to do that?

More at MSN.com

What is Hillary hiding, where are the emails? We know her staff destroyed 1,000's of emails that they labled "private"...we are just supposed to trust them...what is she hiding?

candycorn

"I'm concerned about Trump's tax returns, but not Hillary's emails"

Candycorn you're a fucking retard. There really is no other explanation.
We have seen all of Hilary's emails

Where are Trumps tax returns?

Who cares?

Where Hillary Clinton's 30,000 emails she scrubbed before the FBI began their investigation?

Where are the transcripts from the quarter million plus dollar speeches she gave to her Wallstreet buds?

she produced her tax returns. Trump ... ?

More at MSN.com

What is Hillary hiding, where are the emails? We know her staff destroyed 1,000's of emails that they labled "private"...we are just supposed to trust them...what is she hiding?

You're on the wrong thread. The topic is Donald releasing his taxes. Hillary has already released hers.

More at MSN.com

the FBI has her emails ..

Tax returns Donnie, tax returns.

Today Drumpf admitted that he works very hard to pay as little tax as possible. It will be fun to see just how successful he is at avoiding paying taxes.

What’s he hiding?

The most likely explanation is that his tax returns would show that The Donald isn't really a billionaire and that his yuuuge businesses are actually losing $$$

:banana:

If you could see the tax returns for his business, I’m pretty sure you’d be correct. But what are usually released are personal tax filings and yes, you’d likely find there are all sorts of creative accounting tricks being used like paying yourself $1 a year in salary so your income is lower, living off dividend income which is taxed less than labor income, etc….

Legal? Yes.
Honorable? No.
Presidential? Helllllll No.

How much larger was your check to the IRS than what you absolutely, positively HAD TO PAY?

No matter what is in Donald Trumps voluminous tax returns, you haters gonna hate. So why not just leave you twisting your panties?

More at MSN.com

You're on the wrong thread. The topic is Donald releasing his taxes.

No. The thread is about what is a person running for President hiding.

Today Drumpf admitted that he works very hard to pay as little tax as possible. It will be fun to see just how successful he is at avoiding paying taxes.

What’s he hiding?

The most likely explanation is that his tax returns would show that The Donald isn't really a billionaire and that his yuuuge businesses are actually losing $$$

:banana:

If you could see the tax returns for his business, I’m pretty sure you’d be correct. But what are usually released are personal tax filings and yes, you’d likely find there are all sorts of creative accounting tricks being used like paying yourself $1 a year in salary so your income is lower, living off dividend income which is taxed less than labor income, etc….

Legal? Yes.
Honorable? No.
Presidential? Helllllll No.

How much larger was your check to the IRS than what you absolutely, positively HAD TO PAY?

No matter what is in Donald Trumps voluminous tax returns, you haters gonna hate. So why not just leave you twisting your panties?

My tax returns ?

I'm not running for POTUS

Tax returns Donne.

More at MSN.com

Richard Nixon released his tax returns under an audit. Lets see if we can find another excuse.

If Nixon could release his tax returns under audit, why can't Trump?

Like I just asked, how fucking stupid are you people? Did Nixon have the same lawyers? You people are too fucking stupid to be talking let alone to vote. How do you people live in a brain that small?

More at MSN.com

the FBI has her emails .

Tax returns Donnie, tax returns.

As you know, the State Department is still "finding" her missing emails and where are those 30,000 emails she decided to delete before the world learned that she had a private, hidden, unsecured server?

You don't care what is in Hillary Clinton quarter million plus dollar speeches to her friends on Wall Street?

Forum List

Back