What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

Today Drumpf admitted that he works very hard to pay as little tax as possible. It will be fun to see just how successful he is at avoiding paying taxes.

What’s he hiding?
Admitted?! Doesn't everybody? Hell, most Democrats try like hell not to pay any taxes at all.

As always, you’re full of shit.

Hillary has paid for 33 years at least. We have those returns.
Donald? He’s hiding something…otherwise he’d be releasing his records….

Maybe he doesn’t pay any…..
Yeah, and Hillary was dead broke too!!! Whatta woman! An inspiration to us all!

See dope, that is the beauty of tax returns. When someone says we’re “dead broke”, it’s a common phrase. Most people who say they are dead broke aren’t just like most people who say they are dead tired aren’t dead, people who say they are freezing to death are not near death, or people who say it’s as hot as hell in a room are not familiar with the temperature of hell.

Tax returns spell out what you made in a year and how much you paid. No shading, no spin, no “something terrific”…it will show us how much Mr. Drumpf made and how much he paid. Why he’s hiding is something we’ll find out later I guess. We know what Clinton made….

Today Drumpf admitted that he works very hard to pay as little tax as possible. It will be fun to see just how successful he is at avoiding paying taxes.

What’s he hiding?

The most likely explanation is that his tax returns would show that The Donald isn't really a billionaire and that his yuuuge businesses are actually losing $$$

:banana:

See dope, that is the beauty of tax returns. When someone says we’re “dead broke”, it’s a common phrase. Most people who say they are dead broke aren’t just like most people who say they are dead tired aren’t dead, people who say they are freezing to death are not near death, or people who say it’s as hot as hell in a room are not familiar with the temperature of hell.

Tax returns spell out what you made in a year and how much you paid. No shading, no spin, no “something terrific”…it will show us how much Mr. Drumpf made and how much he paid. Why he’s hiding is something we’ll find out later I guess. We know what Clinton made….
Oh, so you must have thought I was being sarcastic when I said Hillary is an inspiration for us all. I admire a woman that, after serving her country dodging sniper fire in the hell that was Bosnia, got kicked out of public housing, had to move to Harlem and yet toiled giving $250,000 speeches and in the civil service to get back on her feet again.

If that were not enough, she has led an exemplary ethical life, and so should serve as an inspiration to us all!

Why did you think I was being sarcastic?

Oh, so you must have thought I was being sarcastic when I said Hillary is an inspiration for us all. I admire a woman that, after serving her country dodging sniper fire in the hell that was Bosnia, got kicked out of public housing, had to move to Harlem and yet toiled giving $250,000 speeches and in the civil service to get back on her feet again.

If that were not enough, she has led an exemplary ethical life, and so should serve as an inspiration to us all!

Why did you think I was being sarcastic?

Its not sarcasm…it’s anger.

What’s he hiding?

The most likely explanation is that his tax returns would show that The Donald isn't really a billionaire and that his yuuuge businesses are actually losing $$$

If you could see the tax returns for his business, I’m pretty sure you’d be correct. But what are usually released are personal tax filings and yes, you’d likely find there are all sorts of creative accounting tricks being used like paying yourself $1 a year in salary so your income is lower, living off dividend income which is taxed less than labor income, etc….

Legal? Yes.
Honorable? No.
Presidential? Helllllll No.

What’s he hiding?

If you could see the tax returns for his business, I’m pretty sure you’d be correct. But what are usually released are personal tax filings and yes, you’d likely find there are all sorts of creative accounting tricks being used like paying yourself $1 a year in salary so your income is lower, living off dividend income which is taxed less than labor income, etc….

Legal? Yes.
Honorable? No.
Presidential? Helllllll No.

But you think Clinton's foundation's taxes are all legit and they didn't use any creative accounting? You're too fucking stupid to live

I just want to know how many offshore accounts he has, and where they are, and how much he has invested in the Chinese stock market ?

Tell everyone Donnie.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

No one gives a shit. He's under audit, he'll pay what he owes.

I just want to know how many offshore accounts he has, and where they are, and how much he has invested in the Chinese stock market ?

Tell everyone Donnie.
Of course he has off-shore accounts and investments in foreign stock markets. He's a billionaire ffs!

Besides, if he is invested in the Chinese stock market, you've got to hand to him for putting the country first over his investments.

What’s he hiding?

that he has some serious $$ parked in the UAE along with Halliburton, and Muslims are watching it ?

````````````````````````

It added that the UAE has outpaced other high growth markets, offering political security, international opportunities and strong tax benefits.

Based on a global survey of more than 2,000 high net worth individuals (HNWIs), comprising entrepreneurs, business leaders and investors, the report said HNWIs in the UAE are increasingly optimistic of the improving economic climate in the emirates (59 percent).

Trump has Muslim money ????

Last edited:

Tell everyone Donnie.
Of course he has off-shore accounts and investments in foreign stock markets. He's a billionaire ffs!

Besides, if he is invested in the Chinese stock market, you've got to hand to him for putting the country first over his investments.

all the above didn't bode well for Romney if you'll remember.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

No one gives a shit. He's under audit, he'll pay what he owes.

Sure people give a shit…it’s national news. Oh wait, I forgot…the media (the same one that gave him $1 Billion in free media) is suddenly out to get him.

According to whom is he under audit? How does that prevent him from releasing taxes from 2012…2014….hmmm?

I give Obama almost no chance of winning in 2016.

One would have to ask why Trump has any supporters at all. When you do ask the question, the overwhelming load of crap you hear from his supporters is that “he is different”. But isn’t it strange how whenever you question Drumpf, the first thing the same supporters do is draw parallels between he and other politicians . If he’s truly different, they wouldn’t be doing that; obviously.

You know, that's a legitimate question. As it was when we asked the same of those who supported Obama. What had he done? A junior Senator with no record of anything but hanging around some very questionable characters.

We were called "racists".

Are you too a racist?

Obama released his tax records.
Trump hasn't. What is he hiding?

Or, you could just try answering the question.

And for the record, I don't give two shits about tax returns; they have no bearing on anything. But hey, you fixate on that.

Here's How Many Years Of Tax Returns Obama Has Released...

11 years....

Now where are Trumps?

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.
Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

The truth hurts Trump.

Our Progressive Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama only had one job outside of government. He was an attorney in the firm where he met and who helped State Senator Obama to purchase his mansion in Chicago by Tony Rezko. Mr. Rezko is now serving time in prison. That is where President Obama also met Rod Blagojevich, also in prison.

Do you have that link to the transcripts for President Obama?

So first you ask for them... Then you get them simply only to insult the provider...

This is the problem you got...

There ain't enough assholes in America to vote for Trump....

You whine like a little pussy.
Man up Alice. Do your feminine nuts need a good swift kick?

Polock...POLOCK... oh my sensibilities are crushed...where's my SAFE ZONE, where's my SAVE ZONE!

What records did Obama seal again, I forget??

Do you have a link to his college transcripts that you can share, shitstain? I can't seem to locate that. Thanks.

Hes an attorney, have we seen Trumps college transcript. Even though, some of the smartest people never got their minds ruined from college.

"He's an attorney"...! So what?

What do they call the last person who graduates from medical school?

There is NO LEGAL reason for him to not release his tax records.

If I were him, I wouldn't release them either. It keeps him on the news cycles every time a Progressives panties are twisted. It is a trivial issue and one that will not influence a single vote.

Of far more interest is the 30,000 emails Hillary Clinton scrubbed before she turned over her illegal server.

Those along with Hillary's transcripts for all those quarter million plus dollar speeches she gave to her Wallstreet cabal.

Forum List

Back