What is this?

OR MAYBE -- I better check to see if we have a member named "IgnoredMember" Duh !!!!!

:5_1_12024:
Is that legal? I know I couldn't have my avatar description "Leader of the Banned", which was the name of a Kinison CD. That's why I had to go with Litre, instead of Leader.

But if there is a poster named "IgnoredMember", my hats off to him. Obviously, the poster would have to be male, very bright and a deep thinker.

OR MAYBE -- I better check to see if we have a member named "IgnoredMember" Duh !!!!!

:5_1_12024:
good thought, but the text of the name would not be black when everyone else is blue

wouldn't looking at reply no. 947 and seeing if there is a problem with that account and Billo's account help?

Top of every USMB Page is a thin black bar. On the Rt hand side is your name and avie and alerts. Drop it down with a click on your avie and follow the map above.
I found it. There's no names.

Very weird. Let me know if happens again. MAYBE there was some updating going on...

th

Would it be OK if I created one sock?

I'm thinking ignored member is a good call sign.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I was asked to let people know if this happened again. Well, it happened again!

I looked at the 947th post in that thread -- and it was YOU man.

Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

I think the system app just has a beef with you. :banana: I'll see if I can get an Admin to take a look. But you might want to check Post #945 thru 948 and see if any names ring a bell. MAYBE you HAD someone on ignore and it somehow never got fully unset.

I looked at the 947th post in that thread -- and it was YOU man.

Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

I think the system app just has a beef with you. :banana: I'll see if I can get an Admin to take a look. But you might want to check Post #945 thru 948 and see if any names ring a bell. MAYBE you HAD someone on ignore and it somehow never got fully unset.
I've never put anyone on ignore. I started blogging in 2005 and I made up my mind I would never sever the lines of communication. I started on Bill O'Reilly's message board. They charged me $5/mo. If I was ever going to put someone on ignore, it would be those nutjobs. So, a half-dozen message boards and 13 years later, I've never ignored anyone. Nor have I ever reported anyone. I pride myself on being able to handle anything said to me.

Forum List

Back