What is this?

Technology can be quite daunting to the aged or uneducated.

May be you do have somebody on ignore, and you forgot? :dunno:

I don't have anyone on "ignore". Why am I getting this ignored member shtick?

5fc015f21baa3bd09a2ab4fdb2ac3e7c.jpg

Your account has been hacked by the Russians............Please report to Mueller for service. I'm sure it will lead to Trump.

Hurry.

I don't have anyone on "ignore". Why am I getting this ignored member shtick?

Could be the SAME member. So we don't know how many.. Better question is -- why don't their AVIES show? Because I know MikeTx has one. So does Votto and BriPat.. Very weird.

You still on the Radio Shack phone from XMas '06 or something? :poke:

If you see it again -- put up another screenshot.

So there's NOBODY listed in the "People you Ignore" drop down under your Top Right Hand Avie in the bar?

Could be the SAME member. So we don't know how many.. Better question is -- why don't their AVIES show? Because I know MikeTx has one. So does Votto and BriPat.. Very weird.

So there's NOBODY listed in the "People you Ignore" drop down under your Top Right Hand Avie in the bar?
What's a "Top Right Hand Avie" bar?

What's a "Top Right Hand Avie" bar?

Top of every USMB Page is a thin black bar. On the Rt hand side is your name and avie and alerts. Drop it down with a click on your avie and follow the map above.

Forum List

Back