What is this supposed to mean?

He's always been a leftist and commie supporter, he rates right up there with rather. In fact he's rathers mentor. His comments are to be expected and kings lack of follow up questions are to be expected too.

There is a book and now a movie out about Rove, in it they author suggest that Rove has a history of dirty tricks and staging media events to distract the public and lean them in favor of his candidate.
I don’t think even the brilliant Mr. Rove has any influence over OBL.
Walter is getting senile.

White knight said:
There is a book and now a movie out about Rove, in it they author suggest that Rove has a history of dirty tricks and staging media events to distract the public and lean them in favor of his candidate.
I don’t think even the brilliant Mr. Rove has any influence over OBL.
Walter is getting senile.

lol!!! He probably is senile! I remember after the war in Afghanistan started,he was telling the media that the American people had the right to know every plan and move the military planned to make?!! What a jerk off. He was highly over rated IMO! He thinks media has all power ovewr everything in this country. I saay-shove it up your ass!

:bs1: :bs1: :bs1:

Talk about your classic "has-been", Walter Cronkite.

The "elite media" is dragging the bottom of the barrel, well, they`ve been at the bottom for some time now. But anyway, Walter comes across like he has brain damage, most won`t take him serious.

And anything King is involved with is "staged". :bsflag:

Would have loved to been a fly on the wall at CBS when they were trying to decide whose turn it was to fall on the sword this time. I guess Dan Rather must have stood his ground and said, "Let the old guy do it. Man, I've already pretty much ruined my career because of this election! Heck, Old Walt's got nothing to lose. If the public takes the bait, great! But if not, then they'll write him off as a senile old fool."

Can they not see how such ludicrous statements do nothing but help Bush? Talk about blinded by hatred :wtf:

Wonder if Walt is any relation to that other paragon of journalism, Pierre Salinger.

Pierre's hair was a lot darker and bushier, but their eyebrows look suspiciously alike. Maybe same mamma different daddies?

Forum List

Back