What is this stuff on my car!

Joan

Mommy Dearest
Aug 29, 2003
Just looked out the window and my car is covered in white crap - SNOW!! - on November 13th???

Kiss my ass smart alec! I just never expected it this early!

Joan said:
Just looked out the window and my car is covered in white crap - SNOW!! - on November 13th???

How much did you get? That's not good news.
It turned cold here yesterday (Ohio). Windy, too. Just about blows the hair off your head. I wonder if that's what's in store for us, next?

Not enough to amount to anything - must have melted as soon as it hit the ground, but all the cars were covered. Of course, I could have scraped it off, but I choose to sit there and let the defroster do the work for me!

I got woken up at 6:45 a.m. just to be told that there was some snow on the cars!!!! :cry: I already knew it too! don't bother me till there's inches on the ground.

Hey now, I'm not clueless about snow... I did grow up in it. In fact, Miss Pennsylvania, I'll have you know that I have lived on the border of your great state.

'bout 80 ish today. No sun though.

WeAreLegion said:
Luckily, it doesn't snow in southeast Texas :

Many years ago visited a spot (literally) called Beeville. Anywhere near that?

hey, in 1991, we had 3 feet of snow in ONE NIGHT on oct 31st.
yep...that's right. Halloween night it snowed 3 feet. it was up to about a foot and a half at 7pm. Of course, trick or treating was cancelled for most kids. My parents? They bundled us up, gave us our pillowcases, and told us to be careful and have fun. We wanted to go out. I brought home a pillowcase FULL of candy. Everyone just dumped their bowls in because we were the only kids. I was 11 at the time, and my cousins were 12 and 9.

They cancelled school for 2 days for people to dig out!

fuzzykitten99 said:
hey, in 1991, we had 3 feet of snow in ONE NIGHT on oct 31st.
yep...that's right. Halloween night it snowed 3 feet. it was up to about a foot and a half at 7pm. Of course, trick or treating was cancelled for most kids. My parents? They bundled us up, gave us our pillowcases, and told us to be careful and have fun. We wanted to go out. I brought home a pillowcase FULL of candy. Everyone just dumped their bowls in because we were the only kids. I was 11 at the time, and my cousins were 12 and 9.

They cancelled school for 2 days for people to dig out!

yah.. i remember that. on nov 5 the whole darn city was still under snow (duluth). i was quite surprised being new to that area

Forum List

Back