What is This Shit Show Press Conference?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
First Trump talks about making background checks tougher, including focus on metal illness... despite the fact in 2017 he signed a bill allowing people with Social Security benefits FOR debilitating mental illness to purchase guns.

Then to make it worse, he has kids that have said they were present in the shooting, and then they praise Trump and say how great he is and that they have confidence he will do what is needed.

Get real... you think this isn't scripted!?!?

We just finally got rid of a meat puppet faggot who couldn't utter a complete sentence without stuttering unless a teleprompter fed him what he needed to parrot, and now you're upset that a president might have a scripted press conference?

All libturds are this stupid folks. Every last one.

The intercity blacks need to meet with President Trump like this

Gee politicians stage things who knew. CNN is supposed to have some deal on tonight with some of the students who survived the shooting I suspect they were handpicked to give a specific viewpoint as well.

Americans are meeting to try and fix a problem and this loony lewdog liberal calls it a "shit show"

What a little bitch

The intercity blacks need to meet with President Trump like this
I heard one of the kids demand the end to minorities shooting each other in inner cities. Just waiting for the liberal to call the kid a racist.

Last edited:
Americans are meeting to try and fix a problem and this loony lewdog liberal calls it a "shit show"

What a little bitch

Yeah it is a shit show because Trump wants to make EVERY issue about him. You don't think his ego is fucking through the roof having this on live tv?

He picked kids to praise him. It is a shit show.

FYI it is inner-city not intercity.

Yeah it is a shit show because Trump wants to make EVERY issue about him. You don't think his ego is fucking through the roof having this on live tv?
You're the type of person who hopes for another mass shooting just so Trump will look bad

You're the type of person who hopes for another mass shooting just so Trump will look bad

I am? No, but you are the type of person that can't argue an issue so instead you try to make grossly negligent statements.

Then to make it worse, he has kids that have said they were present in the shooting, and then they praise Trump and say how great he is and that they have confidence he will do what is needed.

Unfortunately if you want to get the MOTUS to do something you have to kiss his ass.

First Trump talks about making background checks tougher, including focus on metal illness... despite the fact in 2017 he signed a bill allowing people with Social Security benefits FOR debilitating mental illness to purchase guns.

Get real... you think this isn't scripted!?!?

Trump tries these things, then gets caught for it later and blames the "fake news".

What a little bitch

He picked kids to praise him. It is a shit show.

FYI it is inner-city not intercity.

Let me tell you, my press conferences are the best press conferences of all time and they get the most coverage of any president, even fake news CNN covers them.

MAD-Magazine-Obama-Approval_57f67caa646e42.21393182.jpg

I am? No, but you are the type of person that can't argue an issue so instead you try to make grossly negligent statements.
You're calling kids meeting with Trump to try and end school violence a "shit show", what do you want to "argue" about?

Forum List

Back