What is this little red star?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrealJenkins

Rookie
Feb 17, 2013
So lemme get this right? When someone gets a bunch of red things, they get a little star of david above it? Isnt that antisemitic?

Fun Fact:

The Star of David (also known as the Magen David) is formed by two intersecting triangles. ✡

The Red Medal used for Rep has EIGHT points, not six.

Oh 4real dawg? Thanks fo teachings me how to count N shit. :clap2:

So lemme get this right? When someone gets a bunch of red things, they get a little star of david above it? Isnt that antisemitic?

I guess you should be very happy that it's not yellow nor are you forced to wear it out in public.

I guess you should be very happy that it's not yellow nor are you forced to wear it out in public.

What you talking bout?

Wait - you compare the red star to the Star of David, yet you don't know what the Star of David actually is?

WTF?

If its not a star of david then wtf is it? They look like those little patches hitler slapped on the shirts of jews. Except its only black people who receive those patches here.

What you talking bout?

Wait - you compare the red star to the Star of David, yet you don't know what the Star of David actually is?

WTF?

If its not a star of david then wtf is it? They look like those little patches hitler slapped on the shirts of jews. Except its only black people who receive those patches here.

And how would you know that unless you had been here before and knew these things?

And hey, I just gave you another few red dots. Suck on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back