What is the worst thing you've ever done?

if i were to tell you the worst thing, then i'd have to come do it to you.

To who?

Worst thing I've done to myself was get married. Twice.:evil:

Third time's the charm. It will either work or kill you. :lol:
True. The worst thing I've done is to divorce my first wife. The second worst thing I've done is to marry the third wife. The best thing I've done is to discover that she was poisoning me with rubbing alcohol. The third one is either a charm or it's gonna kill ya!

I'm just a bystander here...but I'm noticing that 3 of the 9 posts are written by MM; however, he has not even made an attempt to share the worst thing that he has ever done.

Not yet.
I asked the question.
You gonna share?

I have nothing to share...except for the fact that you are calling out others and claiming that they have no intestinal fortitude if they don't answer a question that you yourself don't have the intestinal fortitude to answer.
He asked a simple question that is easily answered with "yes".

1. I cheated on my ex.
Cheating can be good.

Neser Boha said:
2. I've been too honest with people - to the point of rudeness (but then that's debatable where does honesty stop and rudeness begins).
It doesn't. The more honest and open you become with people you don't know well, the more rude you appear to be to them. I have that problem also. I am the quintessential asshole when my blood alcohol level rises. I'd still rather be an honest asshole than a lying nice guy.

Neser Boha said:
3. I didn't call my mother for a year. Because I was pissed at her. But that was long time ago. Water under the bridge.
Now THAT is BAD! If you can, you should call her right now and apologize again for that. Don't EVER dis yo mutha!

OK... I'll give ya a little taste... back when I lived in Vegas a friend of mine and I came home to our apartment late at night, early in the morning, take your pick, all liquored up from the all night bars in Vegas, and I was driving around the street in front of my apartments and then through the back parking lot and back around the front street again like I was in the Daytona 500, all while my friend was hanging out the passenger window shooting everything in sight with a Co2 powered BB gun pistol. I finally came in to park in a four wheel drift, jumped the parking block and sent about a foot and half of the front of my 1974 Pontiac, Grand Prix through the wall into her bedroom knocking her out of bed. After realizing I couldn't park my car like that, I backed out, drove around the block, stopped and wiped the dust off the front of the car and came back and parked in front of my apartment right next to hers but in front.

Long story short, some little kid had witnessed the whole thing but when the cops showed up vowed it was a different car. I flipped the kid a $20 and made his day. Turns out he was a Dukes of Hazard fan and loved the whole thing. "That was COOOL" he'd said with a huge smile.

You mentioned knocking a woman out of her bed with your car ... did you at least make sure she was ok?
She came out front and screamed at me... all while the kid and my room mate and I were saying... "hey, it wasn't me"... so yeah, she was ok.

This is the third time I've posted here and deleted before hitting the Post button...one day. One day I might let it out.

I took the rotor out of the distributor of a guy's car as a joke, then he was a dick to me at our friend's house. We all decided to go out dancing and he had another shit comment for me when he got in his car, I threw it into the weeds as I heard him cranking away......... I loved overhearing him say What The Fuck!

---------
me-074.gif

Voted for Bush in 2000.

A few years ago a man who was like an Uncle to me killed himself.

He and my father were lifelong friends and he was actually living with my parents at the time. While my parents were making plans to move, my Uncle got up one morning, sat in the driveway underneath the porch and stuck his 30-06 hunting rifle in his mouth. I grew up with Uncle Frank as a constant companion, a fishing buddy and hunting buddy. That driveway was a place where my brothers and I and then our kids played whiffle ball, dodge ball, box ball, hide and seek and a million other games in the 40 years my parents lived there.

I happened to be in The Bronx that morning taking investors to a building when my brother called me and told me what happened. When I got to my parents house the body lay covered under a sheet. I was tempted to uncover it, but my Dad said it would be better if I remembered my Uncle in better times. The police officer said that because of the muzzle velocity, suicides with a hunting rifle tend to be very messy over a wide area and he hadn't seen anything like this.

I didn't fully realize the implications in that the coroners office only takes the body and leaves the rest for citizens to clean up. My brother and I spent the next several hours picking skull fragments, brains and gore from that driveway and out of the garage door.

So having to clean up after my uncles suicide and having that be the capstone to my parents time in the Bronx and having that be the last thing my brother and I ever did together in that driveway was one of the worst things I've ever done...

...and as worst things go it's probably only around Number Four on the Top Ten List.

I guess this one depends on the perspective of the individual reader but this is one of my more 'evil demon' moments.

Good friend of mine discovered that her husand was cheating on her. Long story - seriously short version. She desperately wanted to get a bit of pay back but couldn't think of anything. The husband was an idiot who always loved designer label clothes - and had 6 suits, all over $3k each..... So....

I took his suits and had them all altered.... 2 inches off the sleeves, trousers taken in by the same and up by the same so everything looked fine but nothing fit.

He went APESHIT! It was FABULOUS!

He was cheating with a young girl, half his age, who was a reporter on a local radio station. I called her 10 minutes before she was due to go on air and verbally savaged her - she was crying so much that she couldn't go on air.

My friend and I still laugh about those. Even now, it brings a smile to my face! My bad.... unless you are my friend, in which case.... My Good!

Forum List

Back