What is the Whitest film you've ever seen?

Teaches a very valid and important thing about redefining terms to control a narrative. Amidst all the modern anti-KKK narratives, the movie shows them as heroes. If you wanna change people's minds in communications, don't accept a premise that isn't defensible like "racism is good," change the terms and control the narrative with "blacks are criminals." Movie did just that.

MV5BMzUzNTI5MDMwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjk0MzkxMDE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

The whitest film I've ever seen is anything with Bill Cosby in it. :D

"Birth of a Nation"

I dont think I could stomach that.

Don't blame ya. If it hadn't been for a class I wouldn't have tuned in.
I watched the first 8 minutes and had to stop.

My Father taught U.S. history at a local high school back in the 60's, and had an old 8mm version of it many years ago when I was about 12 years old, and set up a projector and had the whole family come to the house and watch it....personally I think that you should go back and finish watching all of it.

It would probably deliver some new found clarity about the true culture of America and what it really stands for.

"I am Curious (Yellow)" was prolly pretty white... didn't see it.
I saw it. It's a Swedish Film. Did you know there was another version made at the same time titled "I am Curious (Blue)" ?
The colors in the title refer to a rating for sexual explicitness. "Yellow" was the less explicit of the two.

Last edited:
Never saw this until I was a teenager. I fell out laughing because it was really very white.

Have you ever watched it with the sound turned off while listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon?
It seems to in perfect sync with the music. Of course being stoned probably helps a lot.

Forum List

Back