What is the stupidest thing YOU have ever said?

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Okay, another thread out of boredom ... yep, this is what happens when I get bored ... inane and pointless, but humorous.

Mine:

I am a Democrat ....

Come on everyone, Agna is just really blowing everyone away on this one, how many stupid quotes does he have?

Didn't you come in with the crowd that used the largest, most visually irritating fonts we'd ever encountered?

Hmmm.... I came in without an explanation of SIZES. You know, how "1" through "7" translates to POINT. Funny, I don't see the crowd around here anymore. Could have been something someone said.... But then, I don't give a fuck....

Regardless, the rule applies to lines of text. Since the text in my signature is highly dispersed, thereby permitting the eye to roam over significant portions of it without visual distraction, there is thus not a rule violation that I'm aware of.

Regardless, the rule applies to lines of text. Since the text in my signature is highly dispersed, thereby permitting the eye to roam over significant portions of it without visual distraction, there is thus not a rule violation that I'm aware of.

-- ROTFLMAO!

"without visual distraction".... Yeah, okay.... First time around, that "roaming" couldn't figure out which was the post and which was the sig, but you keep tellin' yourself that!

-- ROTFLMAO!

"without visual distraction".... Yeah, okay.... First time around, that "roaming" couldn't figure out which was the post and which was the sig, but you keep tellin' yourself that!

You don't see the distinctive black line there? :rolleyes:

Oh hell.... Don't you read well? Stuck in the middle AFTER a bunch of quotes in a CURRENT post? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back