What Is the Stucture of You Life?

Wealth beyond imagination, or just stuggling along. Green Peace is the way to go. Funny thing, Joni Mitchell and Neil Young. I would cry for them. They taught me real music.

Anne Marie

Wealth beyond imagination, or just stuggling along. Green Peace is the way to go. Funny thing, Joni Mitchell and Neil Young. I would cry for them. They taught me real music.

Anne Marie

OK, you mentioned my man Neil, I'm listening.............

What do you want to know? Which path we would choose if we could, or which one we are already on?

Anne Marie

What do you want to know? Which path we would choose if we could, or which one we are already on?

Both I guess. I love music, play the quitar, piano, blow a solid blues harp and wrote a lot of music. A few of us are about to start Windham Hill type production company that we've been toying with for the past two years. I had no idea where to put this thread so it ended up here. Sorry about that.

I just discovered the blog portion of this board. That might be a better idea.

Anne Marie

What's the structure of me life?

Unimaginable wealth is definitely the way to go :D

Anne Marie

Both I guess. I love music, play the quitar, piano, blow a solid blues harp and wrote a lot of music. A few of us are about to start Windham Hill type production company that we've been toying with for the past two years. I had no idea where to put this thread so it ended up here. Sorry about that.

Anne Marie

That sounds interesting. If you have music you want to share there is a music section on here too. You can even post your youtube vids (of your original work) there!

Good Luck with your new venture!

Wealth beyond imagination, or just struggling along.

Anne Marie

Compared to the Average American: Lower middle class.

Compared to the Average Earthling: Among the richest 80%

It's all a matter of perspective. Don't believe me? Visit the third world.

-Joe

Anne Marie

-Joe

So true Joe, so true...........we don't really know how good we have it, do we? When we stop to bitch about this and that, we need to realize we're lucky we CAN bitch about it.

I'm lower middle class, but I have summers off with my daughter, and to me that's more important than making more money. {Plus I love what I do for a living too, so that's nice!}

Anne Marie

That sounds interesting. If you have music you want to share there is a music section on here too. You can even post your youtube vids (of your original work) there!

Good Luck with your new venture!

Thank you. I play with three guys and they're all exceptional musicians and all play the piano, guitar and the drums and one plays the banjo but that's not really our genre. lol. We've recorded a couple of cd that have not yet been distributed. All are original lyrics with music and an integration by everyone but we hold our own copyrights respectively and play our own music with each other as background. It works really well.

I'm still getting into the scheme of this board. Just looked before at the blogs. Will post stuff once I figure out how to do that.

Thanks Echo!

Anne Marie

Anne Marie

-Joe

I know folks who have nothing and are spiritually wealthy beyond imagination. I met a lot of folks while traveling. It seems those who have gone through the most adversity have a strong love for nature and life. There's a lot to be said about that. You're a good person, Joe.

Anne Marie

I'm not sure how to define the structure of my life. I am not what you would call "rich" but I live a comfortable life and I am able to obtain most of the things I want - although sometimes I have to wait awhile. I do not lead an extravagant life-style. I guess if I had to put a label on myself I would call me upper middle class. I am able to pay all of my bills on time when they come rolling in. I make it a point to pay off any credit card I use during the month in full. It's foolish not to do so because of the interest the card companies charge. I have two car payments and the usual stuff like electricity, phone, etc., etc. No mortgage. I think I fit into the upper middle class group. My wife, now there's a different story! She's what I would call wealthy. Our finances cross paths in several areas but we each have finiancial stuff we manage individually.

Anne Marie

-Joe

I know folks who have nothing and are spiritually wealthy beyond imagination. I met a lot of folks while traveling. It seems those who have gone through the most adversity have a strong love for nature and life. There's a lot to be said about that. You're a good person, Joe.

Anne Marie

I actually screwed up the statistic too... Americans - most all of us - are among the richest 20% of the people on the planet!

'Course, back in the 80's when I first read the statistics, most Americans were among the wealthiest 10% of the planets population, but that is the subject of another thread.

That's what I get for sneaking on to the board during a break and posting something with haste.

-Joe

Maybe "comfortable" is an apt description. I'm not "rich", but am considered upper middle class. I don't really have any financial worries..

Despite that, I'm not always happy, so perhaps financial structure is a bad thing to base happiness on.

Or, did I misunderstand the question?

Unimaginable wealth? Is to me what I cannot imagine. so I would not know :confused:

Simplicity is the way to go IMHO.

I have stuggled to simplify my life for a few years, the more I get rid of that which is not needful, the happier I am

But the problem is....todays society, does not allow simplicity to be simple :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

-Joe

Anne Marie

I actually screwed up the statistic too... Americans - most all of us - are among the richest 20% of the people on the planet!

'Course, back in the 80's when I first read the statistics, most Americans were among the wealthiest 10% of the planets population, but that is the subject of another thread.

That's what I get for sneaking on to the board during a break and posting something with haste.

-Joe

lol. Somebody sent me a private message today telling me I got 10 rep point and their comment was "You're an idiot." Don't feel bad, Joe. That was the third time somebody did that on this board. What can I say? At least you're not "an idiot!" LMAO

Anne Marie

Forum List

Back