what is the source of Liberal affection and interest in Romney?

Sep 12, 2008
All the liberals here are assuring us that Romeny will be the nominee. The few that do not say the reason that us Republicans are to darn bigoted about his odd religion to see his greatness.

Frankly, I don't see it.

The man is as exciting as cottage cheese. He is tweedledum to the average democrat's Tweedledee, and no Republican ever gets elected by being a carbon copy to a democrat. His speaking style is soporific, his program is as vague as a light fog. There is nothing to recommend him except he is none of the other guys. He has no fire from the base. His campaign is mostly self funded.

Why this really weird investment by the democrats in this guy? The more you look, the less there is to see.

we will not be the ones to pick him will we?

Your partys money people are insisting it be Romney

All the liberals here are assuring us that Romeny will be the nominee. The few that do not say the reason that us Republicans are to darn bigoted about his odd religion to see his greatness.

Frankly, I don't see it.

The man is as exciting as cottage cheese. He is tweedledum to the average democrat's Tweedledee, and no Republican ever gets elected by being a carbon copy to a democrat. His speaking style is soporific, his program is as vague as a light fog. There is nothing to recommend him except he is none of the other guys. He has no fire from the base. His campaign is mostly self funded.

Why this really weird investment by the democrats in this guy? The more you look, the less there is to see.

List all the liberals here who have referred to Romney as 'great'. To his 'greatness'.

Romeny is a whore who will say anything to win.

Its why the Republican money people love him

Romeny is a whore who will say anything to win.

Its why the Republican money people love him

lol! Yes because the big money people don't love Barack Obama. He has received much more money from Big Corporate Banks than both George Bush and John McCain did. In fact,he has received more money from Wall Street than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. I'm always so amazed at how shockingly uninformed his followers are.

Obama Attacks Banks While Raking In Wall Street Dough...

Despite his rhetorical attacks on Wall Street, a study by the Sunlight Foundation’s Influence Project shows that President Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street than any other politician over the past 20 years, including former President George W. Bush.

In 2008, Wall Street’s largesse accounted for 20 percent of Obama’s total take, according to Reuters.

When asked by The Daily Caller to comment about President Obama’s credibility when it comes to criticizing Wall Street, the White House declined to reply.

Obama attacks banks while raking in Wall Street dough - Yahoo! News

Jim, clayton, Jillian, rightwinger, have all started threads insisting he is the presumptive nominee or whatever.

As for the big money poeple in the R party, Romney is one of them, but the only big money guy supporting Romney is Romney.

Barack Obama is about to run the most expensive Presidential Campaign in U.S. History. Yet his followers really believe most of that Cash isn't going to come from large Corporations? Man,i don't know what's wrong with these people. His followers definitely need to see the movie 'The Obama Deception.' This guy is raking in more Wall Street Cash than any other Politician in recent memory. So how could his followers be so uninformed? Is it just denial?

Predicting that Romney will be the nominee is not praising him. Saying that he is the candidate with the best chance to defeat Obama is not showing him affection.

Barack Obama is about to run the most expensive Presidential Campaign in U.S. History. Yet his followers really believe most of that Cash isn't going to come from large Corporations? Man,i don't know what's wrong with these people. His followers definitely need to see the movie 'The Obama Deception.' This guy is raking in more Wall Street Cash than any other Politician in recent memory. So how could his followers be so uninformed? Is it just denial?

Ron Paul would have the corps running the entire show with his policies

Frankly, I don't see it.

Be careful when you use the word "All" when talking about someone or something.

I'm still thinking Ron Paul will get the GOP nod. Ya never know!

Ron Paul would have the corps running the entire show with his policies

Check this article out. Romney will not likely match what Barack Obama receives from Wall Street. No Politican has matched him in the last 20yrs. Especially from large Corporate Banks.

Obama attacks banks while raking in Wall Street dough - Yahoo! News

Frankly, I don't see it.

My own theory is that Romney is "Plan B" for them. Plan B meaning, if Obama completely steps in it, if the economy get worse, if we are going to be stuck with a Republican, then at least we will have one who can be persuaded to see things our way.

My secondary theory is that they have a sure fire kill strategy against him for November, one that involves crying AmPad workers and secret deleted e-mails from Massachusetts and of course, pointing out how crazy Mormon beliefs actually are. But they won't spring those things now, they'll spring them in August when they'll do real damage and people are paying attention.

He's the father of american government run healthcare, what do you expect?

Which is ANOTHER reason why no conservative should take the republican party seriously. Newt and Mitt, those are the 2 you pick? 4 years ago it was McCain? Nothing says conservative icon like Newt, Mitt and McCain!

Which is ANOTHER reason why no conservative should take the republican party seriously. Newt and Mitt, those are the 2 you pick? 4 years ago it was McCain? Nothing says conservative icon like Newt, Mitt and McCain!

Valid point. I think Conservativism has been sort of lost since the Berlin Wall Fell. It's not really sure what it is about anymore. It really needs to define what it is as a philosophy before finding a champion.

Valid point. I think Conservativism has been sort of lost since the Berlin Wall Fell. It's not really sure what it is about anymore. It really needs to define what it is as a philosophy before finding a champion.

Social issues don't matter much to me, we're doing at least decent in most instances there.

All I care about are fiscal issues. Until someone takes big tax cuts, big spending cuts and big gov't cuts seriously I can't support them. Mitt/Newt/McCain/Bush have or had no desire to do any of that.

Jim, clayton, Jillian, rightwinger, have all started threads insisting he is the presumptive nominee or whatever.

As for the big money poeple in the R party, Romney is one of them, but the only big money guy supporting Romney is Romney.

I too think Romney will be the nominee but that's not because of any love for him. Just being realistic.

Ron Paul is completely off his meds and the others don't even have enough organization to get on the ballot in Viginia.

It took us over a decade and a half. It can be done.

And my Prime Minister wears the most horrid suits. Only brown polyester comes out of his closet. Takes his kid to hockey practice. Plays rock and roll on the piano and fosters cats in our version of the White House.

And our country (and by the way I'm a dual citizen so I feel I have the right to criticize what has happened) has been handled by exceptional individuals and not academics.

Hey....he is your pick

We are just informing you of the obvious

Frankly, I don't see it.

I notice that in the whole screed you did not say........Romney will not be the selection "blank" will

It is not my fault that he is the best you got

Forum List

Back