CDZ What is the solution to the "illegal" American system?

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
There are persons or person who feel the American system of government have been taken over by "criminal persons or entities" by moving from a Confederation of States to a Federation of United States. Since my understanding of the subject is unclear, I ask for assistance from the readers and responders of the "Clean Debate Zone", what they feel is needed to reverse or correct, or replace this flaw, should it exist. Please be as concise as possible. It is understood, by most (I believe) such an effort, that of changing a form of government is not a "walk in the park". However, simple analogies are often helpful in portraying ones thoughts. This is an honest appeal for I am often adrift in a sea of statements, quotations and wording from 230 years ago ect, ect, etc. Why are certain elements of government cited as "criminal" for working within the constraints of accepted practice or law, should that law exist, in it's accepted form? I am truly trying to understand what the issue is and what is needed to correct it.

I would attribute most such claims to mistaking stupidity, incompetency and innumeracy for evil intent. DC is attempting to do way too much on too little information.

Forum List

Back