What is the scope of your religious freedom as a business?

You do know that there have always been gay people in society (ALL societies) don't you?

There's always been hemorrhoids, doesn't mean they should be encouraged.

And those societies that have fallen were not brought down by a homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a symptom of mental disorder, which presents through sexual abnormality... cultures were destroyed by embracing that disordered reasoning... resulting in all of those things which the Bible tells you NOT TO EMBRACE.

Twisted, huh?

In fact homosexuality has a longer history than Christianity.

So does the clap... and it's cause. Doesn't make it a good idea and as history have proven, it's the fast track to cultural inviability; OKA FAILURE.

And just for the record: I'm against it. Should we count you as for it, Skull?
I don't care what consenting adults do why do you?

I don't... until they what they do starts affecting my means to exercise my rights. Then I care... a lot.

And there is no evidence that homosexuality has made any society fall.

Actually, there's no end to the evidence that mental disorder is injurious to the viability of who or, by extension, what it infects. There's literally only one possible way it could not and that is where death strips it of all potential options.

You can quote the bible all you want but it means nothing to me and I'm sure you do not live your life 100% by what the bible says you just want to pick and choose to validate your prejudices.

I didn't quote the bible, I merely referenced the Bible by pointing out, that it says that God says that we are forbidden from doing the stuff that is destructive to us. And you're right, I do not live a perfect life. But I don't rationalize that the destructive stuff I do is a good idea that should be accepted by everyone, OR ELSE!

See the difference?

What two consenting adults do in their personal lives has absolutely no effect on you.

You want to think it does but it doesn't.

And hey if you open a business you are subject to public accommodation laws just like everyone else.

If you want to do the "God says" shit then you better do everything that god says or your rationalizations for your bigotry fall apart

It amuses me at the level of pettyness being exhibited by the right against gay marriage

It seems the bible only has restrictions against gays

Marriages among divorced people, atheists, mixed faith marriages, pregnant brides, adulterers......make em a cake

A marriage between two gays who love each other?
"What about my Christian values?"

The thing is a religious marriage ceremony holds absolutely no legal standing.

The marriage license is the contract and only the state can issue them.

I wonder if the bigot bakers would deny a cake to anyone who just gets a civil service because those people are "living in sin".

Bigotry is acceptable in America, as long as bigotry comes from the left and target people or groups they don't like. Hypocrites.

While lefties are claiming Indiana religious freedom law would allow businesses to discriminate against gays and lesbians, at the same time they openly condones doctors discriminating against people who have a religious objection to being vaccinated.

Take for example openly gay Apple CEO, who has condemned Indiana law as attack on gays, yet company he runs sells products to countries that execute gays.

It amuses me at the level of pettyness being exhibited by the right against gay marriage

Marriages among divorced people, atheists, mixed faith marriages, pregnant brides, adulterers......make em a cake

I wonder if the bigot bakers would deny a cake to anyone who just gets a civil service because those people are "living in sin".

The conservative objections seem so compartmentalized

Only cakes and flowers for gay weddings need legislative protections

If christian businesses need protection of their beliefs, why not apply their beliefs to all the sins of society and not just gay weddings

The conservative objections seem so compartmentalized

Only cakes and flowers for gay weddings need legislative protections

If christian businesses need protection of their beliefs, why not apply their beliefs to all the sins of society and not just gay weddings
Gay sin is somehow scarier than all other sins.

Forum List

Back