What is the rule here on necromancy?

Sep 12, 2008
Most other boards I have haunted have had rules that unless there was a very good reason, threads that had died a natural death would be allowed to rest in peace unless there was an exceptionally good reason.

This place seems to be suffering an every increasing problem of necromancy. We have several threads from last year and even one from 2010 on the front page. Not that long ago TM brought back to life a thread almost four years old.

So, what is the deal here on Necromancy?

Necrotardia can be fun to watch, but mostly it's stupid. I remember one thread Truthiepoo necrotarded to keep melting down. Darned if I can remember the title though. It probably got swept up in the 'great truthiepoo thread merge'.

Is anything really dead on the net?

neverevergiveup-5in.jpg

the rule is anything that increases post count...that makes usmb more favorable to advertisers....

after all....i have never heard it said that its a non profit board, have you

I have found some good threads here with a last reply from 2004,etc and have replied AND THANKFULLY NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT IT.

I think its stupid,who cares when a thread was last replied to??? A STUPID DATE MEANS YOU CANT REPLY??

People who worry about this really have no lives in my opinion..... ON 1 SITE I REPLIED TO A THREAD W/A LAST REPLY FROM 1999!!

Its not a big deal IN THE GRAND SCHEME of things are im glad the staff here doesnt make it a big deal....... (ALMOST EVERY SITE IM ON DOES AND ITS SICK)

Forum List

Back