What is the right wing good at? Seriously, what can they do?

Obama was given a debt of over 10 trillion and growing from a surplus, and two failed wars, a crumbling infrastructure and jobs being lost by hundreds of thousands every month, but it's Obama that failed.

This is what I mean. Republicans can't see their failures. They can't admit them. Can't acknowledge them.

There were given something that worked. They broke it and ruined it. Passed it on to the next guy and then they lie, "It worked when I had it".

Yes, it worked when you received it. But you fucked it up. Now it's broke. It's your fault.

Obama was given a debt of over 10 trillion and growing from a surplus, and two failed wars, a crumbling infrastructure and jobs being lost by hundreds of thousands every month, but it's Obama that failed.

This is what I mean. Republicans can't see their failures. They can't admit them. Can't acknowledge them.

There were given something that worked. They broke it and ruined it. Passed it on to the next guy and then they lie, "It worked when I had it".

Yes, it worked when you received it. But you fucked it up. Now it's broke. It's your fault.

And he wants more stimulus and started three more wars. Bush started the fire, Bam Bam threw gas on it and wants more. And Bam Bam promised unemployment no higher then 8% yet we are at 9.1% and climbing. Sorry but more folks are miserable with Bam Bam as president. I know its hard to watch your guy squirm. Its ok, it will all be over soon.

Thats wing-nut dogma for you. They're hoping the voters will misremember 2000-2008 :doubt: :lol:

The right wing is a political powerhouse with lots of "followers".

I'm trying to figure out why.

Their policies are disasters. -stimulus

They don't help the Middle Class which is the majority of their base. -both parties

They have two economic policies - cut taxes for the wealthy and cut support for anyone else. -not actually true but whatever (yea, whatever - because it IS true and we all know it)

They insist they are religious but don't act anything like the religion they say they belong to. -some do, some dont. LIberals do the same with liberalism, they act way too close minded and prejudiced for liberals

They don't build anything. -neither party builds anything

They don't create anything. -both parties create debt and horrible govt programs

They don't discover anything. -neither side does

They are good at blowing things up. -both sides are.....libya

They have no foreign policy. - wrong, both sides have foreign policies

No domestic policy. -wrong both sides have domestic policies

How do they get so much support based on nothing of any value. I've only heard Republican leaders say, "So?" and "Mind your own business". You have a criminal in two states in Vitter still part of the party. And they are "proud" to have him.

I just don't get it. Seriously. What is it? Can someone explain it to me?

See my additions, I hope that I helped.

It would help if it were true. The majority of scientists are Democrats. That right there tells the story. Right wingers insist "science" suffers from a "liberal bias". But it's the right that's closed to education and science.

The stimulus wasn't a disaster. Even Ronald Reagan's former economic adviser said it helped. It could have been better. But it had too many tax cuts and it should have been more focused, but Republicans blocked it unless the money went directly to the states.

Liberals are not close minded. Think about why. For one, the Republicans are 90% white and mostly Christian. They think alike because they ARE alike. Democrats and liberals are "everyone else". What they do has to be by censuses. That's just a fact that can't be denied.

There are no troops in Libya. Iraq was an invasion for no reason. Obama is supporting NATO in Libya with a goal of keeping the populace from being slaughtered.

Democrats want to invest in the infrastructure. If they don't build anything, it's because they are being blocked by Republicans. Can't be denied.

The majority of the Parapsychological Association are Democrats? I can believe that, Republicans are more likely to sneer about ghosts than believe in them.

Forum List

Back