What is the right wing good at? Seriously, what can they do?

R

rdean

The right wing is a political powerhouse with lots of "followers".

I'm trying to figure out why.

Their policies are disasters.

They don't help the Middle Class which is the majority of their base.

They have two economic policies - cut taxes for the wealthy and cut support for anyone else.

They insist they are religious but don't act anything like the religion they say they belong to.

They don't build anything.

They don't create anything.

They don't discover anything.

They are good at blowing things up.

They have no foreign policy.

No domestic policy.

How do they get so much support based on nothing of any value. I've only heard Republican leaders say, "So?" and "Mind your own business". You have a criminal in two states in Vitter still part of the party. And they are "proud" to have him.

I just don't get it. Seriously. What is it? Can someone explain it to me?

Every so often I start one of these threads hoping the right comes up with something positive. Some achievement. Something positive.

They attack. That's it.

They have two economic policies - cut taxes for the wealthy and cut support for anyone else.

They insist they are religious but don't act anything like the religion they say they belong to.

No domestic policy.

How do they get so much support based on nothing of any value. I've only heard Republican leaders say, "So?" and "Mind your own business". You have a criminal in two states in Vitter still part of the party. And they are "proud" to have him.

Obama, fourteen trillion dollars and climbing, Maxed the country's credit limit, reformed helth care against the will of the public, administration sold guns to drug dealers, got us into three more wars and his popularity count is headed into the toilet. I guess that hope and change is real good.

Their policies are disasters. -stimulus

They don't help the Middle Class which is the majority of their base. -both parties

They have two economic policies - cut taxes for the wealthy and cut support for anyone else. -not actually true but whatever (yea, whatever - because it IS true and we all know it)

They insist they are religious but don't act anything like the religion they say they belong to. -some do, some dont. LIberals do the same with liberalism, they act way too close minded and prejudiced for liberals

They don't build anything. -neither party builds anything

They don't create anything. -both parties create debt and horrible govt programs

They don't discover anything. -neither side does

They are good at blowing things up. -both sides are.....libya

They have no foreign policy. - wrong, both sides have foreign policies

No domestic policy. -wrong both sides have domestic policies

See my additions, I hope that I helped.

It would help if it were true. The majority of scientists are Democrats. That right there tells the story. Right wingers insist "science" suffers from a "liberal bias". But it's the right that's closed to education and science.

The stimulus wasn't a disaster. Even Ronald Reagan's former economic adviser said it helped. It could have been better. But it had too many tax cuts and it should have been more focused, but Republicans blocked it unless the money went directly to the states.

Liberals are not close minded. Think about why. For one, the Republicans are 90% white and mostly Christian. They think alike because they ARE alike. Democrats and liberals are "everyone else". What they do has to be by censuses. That's just a fact that can't be denied.

There are no troops in Libya. Iraq was an invasion for no reason. Obama is supporting NATO in Libya with a goal of keeping the populace from being slaughtered.

Democrats want to invest in the infrastructure. If they don't build anything, it's because they are being blocked by Republicans. Can't be denied.

Why did RDean put this thread in the humour section? :cuckoo: He sure has a weird idea of what is funny!

No domestic policy.

Barack Obama should be impeached. Quit trying to change the subject.

No domestic policy.

Obama, fourteen trillion dollars and climbing, Maxed the country's credit limit, reformed helth care against the will of the public, administration sold guns to drug dealers, got us into three more wars and his popularity count is headed into the toilet. I guess that hope and change is real good.

Delusion. Tell us what it's like.

No domestic policy.

I have no fear of of the working class because I know I can always hire one worker to kill another.

J. P. Morgan​

What is the right wing good at?

Taking care of theirselves without the government required to wipe their ass for them.

The difference between a man and a liberal

A man wants to take care of himself and his family
A liberal wants the governments help
A man knows the American Dream takes hard work and is not handed to him
A liberal expects the American Dream to be handed to him (paid for by someone else)
A man owns a gun to defend his home, family and property
A liberal wants to take the gun away
A man does not want a handout
A liberal always has his hand out
A man wants to make his own decision
A man wants to selects his own healthcare policy that is right for him and his family
A man expects the government to be fiscally responsible with his tax dollars
A liberal calls for more and more spending
A man can decide if he wants to wear a helmet on his bike or not
A liberal wants the governments to make policy for him
If a man owns his own restaurant and he wants to make his own smoking policy
A liberal wants the government to make policy for him
A man works hard for his paycheck
A liberal wants to redistribute his wealth
A man values his freedom and independence
The liberals are trying to take that a way from us

Remember BIG government or Freedom - You can't have both

No domestic policy.

Delusion. Tell us what it's like.

So the national debt is not fourteen trillion and climbing ?

The country's credit limit is not maxed out ?

Health care reform was not passed against the will of the American people ?

Obamas ATF did not sell over 2,000 fire arms to Mexican drug cartels ?

We are not involved in three conflicts in the middle east ?

And Obama is as populer as he was when he got started ?

Can you point out the delusion, because even MSNBC disagrees with you.

Their policies are disasters. -stimulus

They don't help the Middle Class which is the majority of their base. -both parties

They have two economic policies - cut taxes for the wealthy and cut support for anyone else. -not actually true but whatever (yea, whatever - because it IS true and we all know it)

They insist they are religious but don't act anything like the religion they say they belong to. -some do, some dont. LIberals do the same with liberalism, they act way too close minded and prejudiced for liberals

They don't build anything. -neither party builds anything

They don't create anything. -both parties create debt and horrible govt programs

They don't discover anything. -neither side does

They are good at blowing things up. -both sides are.....libya

They have no foreign policy. - wrong, both sides have foreign policies

No domestic policy. -wrong both sides have domestic policies

See my additions, I hope that I helped.

It would help if it were true. The majority of scientists are Democrats. That right there tells the story. Right wingers insist "science" suffers from a "liberal bias". But it's the right that's closed to education and science.

The stimulus wasn't a disaster. Even Ronald Reagan's former economic adviser said it helped. It could have been better. But it had too many tax cuts and it should have been more focused, but Republicans blocked it unless the money went directly to the states.

Liberals are not close minded. Think about why. For one, the Republicans are 90% white and mostly Christian. They think alike because they ARE alike. Democrats and liberals are "everyone else". What they do has to be by censuses. That's just a fact that can't be denied.

There are no troops in Libya. Iraq was an invasion for no reason. Obama is supporting NATO in Libya with a goal of keeping the populace from being slaughtered.

Democrats want to invest in the infrastructure. If they don't build anything, it's because they are being blocked by Republicans. Can't be denied.

The stuff you just mentioned, neither political party actually does any of that. Individual americans of both parties do it.

Do you understand now?

Taking care of theirselves without the government required to wipe their ass for them.

A liberal expects the American Dream to be handed to him (paid for by someone else)
A man wants to selects his own healthcare policy that is right for him and his family

I wish you right wingers would put your money where your mouth is. Blue states on average get back about 70 cents for every dollar they pay the Federal government. Red States get back about a buck fifty for every dollar they pay. Where do they think that money comes from? If the Blue states could keep their money, they would have balanced budgets. Instead, Blue states have to fund lazy, whining rednecks whose only contribution is breeding. I'm just sick of it.

What's the right wing good for?

Whining, bitching, and complaining when they are out of power.

Funneling money to the wealthy, starting wars, funding terrorists, and helping to kill Americans when they are in power.

I wish you right wingers would put your money where your mouth is. Blue states on average get back about 70 cents for every dollar they pay the Federal government. Red States get back about a buck fifty for every dollar they pay. Where do they think that money comes from? If the Blue states could keep their money, they would have balanced budgets. Instead, Blue states have to fund lazy, whining rednecks whose only contribution is breeding. I'm just sick of it.

Smells like bovine feces in here. Specifically, that of domesticated ungulates. Bush got the ball rolling sure, yet Bam Bam doubled down on it, and is about to triple down on it. Thats fourteen trillion dollars of Obama debt. And dubya, fuck stick that he was did not have 9.1% unemployment when he left. Bam Bam promised it would hold at 8% +/-. Face it, even most sane Democrats want him gone. And it may happen. He aint to popular. Oh, and there are the three wars Bam Bam has started as well, oh I mean kinetic military actions. Wonder how much those cost ?

Last edited:

No domestic policy.

deflection08x11r.jpg

No domestic policy.

deflection08x11r.jpg

I know, it left you speechless to. Its ok, it will all be over in a year and a half so.

Forum List

Back