What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
there is no solution. the fact you think there is is fking special. Tell you what genius, tell us the winning numbers for the next lottery right now. That's the equivalent of your stupid statement.
Strangely we are the only civilized country with this problem. There is a solution.
nope, there isn't. there isn't one country that doesn't have this problem. the fact you ignore the world isn't my problem.

And there is an answer. death to anyone who commits a crime with a gun. it's fking simple-schmimple.

Go ahead, repeal the 2nd amendment all you have to do is muster the votes. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
We have the 2nd amendment, bit people still get murdered all the time. I guess it doesn’t work.

Its a black thing.
Cracka’s slaughtered like 100 million more people than blacks last century. Now you’re the ones trying to gain fame with these massive, 2nd Amendment approved gun massacres. If you ever get that itch, seek therapy fast.

I told you to fear us, don't get uppity.
You slaughtered each other. So no need for me to fear. I wanted to help, but I guess it’s still a positive to let you keep at it.

You really are a racist.

Stop crying and whining like a 2 year old, you already have the gun control you want in California and it failed, suck it.
It failed this time. You seem pretty happy about it. Many more would die if they adopted laws like Tennessee or Nevada or many other red states.

It failed because you people are dumb as a post. You can't force already law abiding citizens to be even more law abiding and criminals and crazy people flip you the bird no matter how many laws you pass. I'll take pity on the left and give them some advice, stop being idiots.
By your logic, laws don’t work because people still break them. Too stupid.

Of course we need laws for actual crimes. There’s nothing inherently wrong with simply owning a gun.
No gun was made for criminal purposes. They end up that way for various reasons. Those are what need laws.

Its already illegal to murder people. Go ahead tell us what YOUR solution is. Ban guns? Grow a pair and admit it or you wear leggings and shave your legs.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
there is no solution. the fact you think there is is fking special. Tell you what genius, tell us the winning numbers for the next lottery right now. That's the equivalent of your stupid statement.
Strangely we are the only civilized country with this problem. There is a solution.
Gee and we're the country that gives it citizens a chance to overthrow it's government if it gets bad, on purpose. It may have something to do with the experiences of the people who formed the government.

We have the 2nd amendment, bit people still get murdered all the time. I guess it doesn’t work.

Its a black thing.
Cracka’s slaughtered like 100 million more people than blacks last century. Now you’re the ones trying to gain fame with these massive, 2nd Amendment approved gun massacres. If you ever get that itch, seek therapy fast.

You slaughtered each other. So no need for me to fear. I wanted to help, but I guess it’s still a positive to let you keep at it.

You Dem's are junior varsity, just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we MAGA.
If you want to help with the replacement fine, carry on.

The shooter had a mental problem just like all of the last four shooter have. I don't know how many were under the VA care but they all were in need and possibly needed confindment and care. Wack jobs need medical care by Shrinks not general practice VA medical Doctors. who can just barely speak American.

Its a black thing.

You really are a racist.
No I just know his weakness is a desire for white supremacy. I would never say those things to a normal person.

We still need more shootings.
Why aren't there shootings at gun shows......interesting.....

The shooter had a mental problem just like all of the last four shooter have. I don't know how many were under the VA care but they all were in need and possibly needed confindment and care. Wack jobs need medical care by Shrinks not general practice VA medical Doctors. who can just barely speak American.
the leftists are what caused this uptick. they're just too stupid to know it.

If someone in that bar had been armed besides the gunman many of those people would be alive now.

You can't carry a weapon into a bar in CA genius.

California Concealed Carry Permit Information [Updated October 2018]

You cannot consume any alcoholic beverage or be in a place having a primary purpose of dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption while carrying concealed in California. You also cannot be under the influence of any medication or drug, whether prescribed or not while carrying concealed in California.

USA Carry always recommends never to carry a firearm while drinking alcohol or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Its a black thing.

You really are a racist.
No I just know his weakness is a desire for white supremacy. I would never say those things to a normal person.
Ah the old white supremacy argument, so educate us on exactly what white supremacy is again

If I thought that more gun control would reduce the gun violence, I'd be for it however so far there is no real correlation. This issue isn't the inanimate object, it isn't the inanimate object that is the issue. It is our culture. We are a country that needs problems solved in a 30 minute sitcom. We have several generations that have not learned how to handle disappointment, of failure. We watch violent TV show, movies, play violent video games, social interaction is now reduced to Twitter and Facebook posts, we all want instant gratification, we believe we are entitled and our thoughts and feelings should supersede others. We have political leaders that bicker and fight and us inflammatory language.

It isn't a gun problem, we have a people problem.

How about if the President deploys the military into Chicago and other killing fields, puts the zones into martial law to prevent gun violence? A lot of these gangstas will quit shooting when the US Army is shooting back, raiding their clubhouses with flame throwers, etc.

If someone in that bar had been armed besides the gunman many of those people would be alive now.

You cannot consume any alcoholic beverage or be in a place having a primary purpose of dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption while carrying concealed in California. You also cannot be under the influence of any medication or drug, whether prescribed or not while carrying concealed in California.

USA Carry always recommends never to carry a firearm while drinking alcohol or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
wow son, you truly are stupid. LOL:auiqs.jpg:

California has some of the most strict gun control laws in the country. How would additional laws have prevented this catastrophe?
Gun control wouldn’t have necessarily stopped this shooting. Strict, effective gun control policy can improve the overall all statistics of gun violence.

15ti76.jpg

d03.jpg

38c.jpg
People do not learn from history. No one is looking at the bigger picture.

That law didn't stop the killer.

Forum List

Back