What is the republican health care plan?

Try preparing to teach five different classes a day and get back to me when you have, would you?

When I was working as a consultant and had to make a presentation, I was often given weeks to prepare for a hour lecture.

When I was teaching I had to prepare 25 lectures or lesson plans a week.

See the difference?

We haven't asked any questions of you. I don't want anything from you but to acknowledge that I gave you exactly what you asked for and have YET to see you recognize that it IS there. I get that you don't want to accept the fact. That's obvious. You don't need to explain yourself any further. We already know.

You'll never get acknowledgement from this ass. I had a guy swear up and down that something didn't exist, and then when I posted 10 links to prove that it did, he discredited them and danced around the topic for weeks. Basically, he was dumbass that didn't realize he was dumbass...I'm seeing alot of similarities.

same guy different name?.....was it Derek the Cornholer?

lol....it might be. The guy I'm talking about was The Good Shephard. I called him The Good Sheepturd

Been there done that. Try it with a group of thirty kids of the same grade level no five of which occupy the same ten percent quentile on the Iowa acchievement tests. For that very reason public schools are a jolke and the lower the grade level the worse the joke. From fourth to about eighth grade you don't have to have had more than an intro class to teach history, math, or science. Ninety percent of what your average teacher gets in his major field is garbage dreamed up by some mad experimenter at the university who has managed to acquire a doctorate in education with out ever having spent an hour in front of an actual class room below the college level.

As for missing interaction? Yeah you learn a lot from having some kid steal your lunch money and discovering that the poor goofy broad teaching the class is probably almost as scared of the punk as you are. Public ed is difficult for girls at the lower grade levels these days. For boys it is all but impossible. Between an all female faculty for the most part in grades K-6 that is bound and determined to medicate everyone that doesn't act female and acurriculum that is incresingly devoid of activities at which young boys can excel contrary to the bald assertion made by feminists that schools penalize girls for being smart, it is the boys who are penalized for being boys.

ROFLMAO

i bet her teachers loved you

The antipathy was mutual, which is why her time in public school was exceedingly brief, and her younger brother has been homeschooled all this time. As far as I'm concerned, having a public school teacher teaching your child English is like having a virgin teaching people to be prostitutes.

You get what you pay for. No, that's not grammatically correct. You get for which you pay. No, that sounds dumb. Ya' know, sometimes, it just makes sense to speak and write like we talk. You get what you pay for just sounds right, even though it is grammatically incorrect because ending a sentence with a preposition is gramatically incorrect.

The sentence is actually correct the way you said it the first time. It's a misconception that you are forbidden from ending a sentence with a preposition. It arises from the fact that at one time, in the Dark Ages, most things that were written down were written in Latin (religious texts, knowledge from ancient Greece, etc.). It is literally not possible to end a sentence with a preposition in Latin because of the way the language is configured, so when documents were translated into English, they were translated the same way, giving rise to the sometimes odd contortions needed to not end with a preposition. But it's perfectly all right to do so in English if necessary.

Now, as far as your being able to home school your kids, I assume that your husband makes a generous living, otherwise you would not be able to sit at home not having an income in order to teach your kids at home.

You assume incorrectly. My husband works for a restaurant, and I am self-employed as a process server. Since my business is just starting out, finances are often quite tight, and have been on occasions in the past. We simply make sacrifices for the sake of our children's futures.

What do you know about band instruments?

Not that it's particularly relevant to anything, but I sing, read music, and play the flute, the keyboards, the recorder, and the drums. I'm also learning to play the lap harp. However, if I had no musical aptitude myself and wanted my son to learn an instrument, I would send him to music lessons, for which teachers exist in my city in abundance. Also, the law states that any child living in the school district has the legal right to participate in any and all extra-curricular activities at the school that serves his neighborhood.

What do you know about physical education techniques?

My husband took weight lifting as his PE requirement class all through high school, so he's actually quite knowledgeable on that subject. I worked with physical trainers for two years after I had gastric bypass surgery to aid my recovery.

My question is, since when is organized "physical education" necessary to raising children? They're CHILDREN. You send their asses outside with their bikes and their roller skates and their friends and they exercise themselves. If you're really worried about it, you enroll the kid in the aforementioned extra-curricular activities, or you put him in Little League, or one of the sports leagues at the community center. Or you could even enroll him in a martial arts class. Like that one-hour-a-day torture chamber the school calls "PE" is the only possible hope for the kid getting off his ass?

Nah, don't even think about going there with untruths.

Call me a liar again, ass clown, and I'll come over there and show you just how physically fit I am by whupping your ass.

Your kids are missing out on a ton of interrelation activities that only can happen in a full classroom of kids. You are kidding yourself if you think your home school is superior to a general public school education in every aspect.

I sincerely hope that my child is missing out on "a ton of interrelation activities", because I frankly don't see bullying in the hallways by every piece of human detritus that happens to live in the district covered by my local public school as essential for life preparation.

Given how little you truly know about homeschooling OR parenting, I'd say you're not much of a judge. And since my thirteen-year-old is already more proficient in English than three-fourths of the alleged "adults" on this board (particularly the ones who claim to be teachers), I think we'll be going with MY judgement, not yours.

Forum List

Back