What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

You are a moron. The alternative to the current situation is to go back to the good old days when people were responsible for their bills. The reason the costs went up is you morons that let people get shit for free, thus passing their bills to paying customers
ROFL "the good 'ol days when HC ate up 17% of GDP and people were forced into bankruptcy after a stay in the hospital industrial insurance complex? THOSE "good 'ol days" shit stain?

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN.com

why do you people hate America & Americans?
The reason the prices went up, YA MORON, is because morons like you didn't pay their bills and the government forced the health care industry to pass your bills onto the paying public. Thus skyrocketing the cost. Further, if you want to extend your life with millions of dollars in operations who the duck do you think is gonna pay for it if you won't even sell your house to pay your bills? HUH? Why the duck do I have to mortgage my house to pay for your operations ya moron? We can't afford to give morons like you millions of dollars in health care. We don't have the resources to make everyone the six million dollar man.

You are a moron. The alternative to the current situation is to go back to the good old days when people were responsible for their bills. The reason the costs went up is you morons that let people get shit for free, thus passing their bills to paying customers
ROFL "the good 'ol days when HC ate up 17% of GDP and people were forced into bankruptcy after a stay in the hospital industrial insurance complex? THOSE "good 'ol days" shit stain?

The reason the prices went up, YA MORON, is because morons like you didn't pay their bills and the government forced the health care industry to pass your bills onto the paying public. Thus skyrocketing the cost. Further, if you want to extend your life with millions of dollars in operations who the duck do you think is gonna pay for it if you won't even sell your house to pay your bills? HUH? Why the duck do I have to mortgage my house to pay for your operations ya moron? We can't afford to give morons like you millions of dollars in health care. We don't have the resources to make everyone the six million dollar man.
so the gubment was "forcing" insurance co's to pass on their losses to the patients pre-Obamacare? :doubt: On which planet did this occur Skippy? They did it because they could shit stain not because of some order from the gubment.

so the gubment was "forcing" insurance co's to pass on their losses to the patients pre-Obamacare? :doubt: On which planet did this occur Skippy? They did it because they could shit stain not because of some order from the gubment.
God you're a moron. Health care industry does not EQUAL health insurance. Do you need help changing your diaper?

15,312 views. Repubs pass any meaningful legislation yet? :yawn: Who am I kidding, :up: of course they haven't

Since 4 of 5 buying their insurance on the exchanges gets a subsidy forcibly funded by someone else, please tell me you don't consider that meaningful.

Here's my proposal for you bleeding hearts. If you know or know of someone that doesn't have coverage, pay their premiums with YOUR money instead of expecting taxpayers to subsidize it.

Indirectly
I'm beginning to wonder if Repubs even have an alternative :eusa_think: :doubt:
You pay your bills or anyone for whom you choose and I'll pay mine.

What business is it of the government whether I have medical insurance or not? None, that's what.

I want the government OUT of my business. Where's my "choice?"

We all know the only "choices" liberals think we should have and they revolve around sex and drugs. Period.

How many liberals have actually owned a business and had to pay employees and all the other overhead owning a business entails? Be interesting to see what they paid their people.

The elder Kennedys were notoriously cheap and definitely would have balked at having to pay their employees a high minimum wage. For the liberals on here who want the government running their lives, move to Cuba or North Korea. You won't be able to fart without government permission.

Wrong. The government, meaning the tax payers, end up picking up the bill when you don't have insurance. So society makes it the government's business. We the people

You have a choice of whether to buy insurance or pay the penalty.

Step out of the bubble. Most democrats who own businesses give donations to the party. stop acting like such an idiot

What about those in society that don't pay the very taxes used to pick up the bill?

Forum List

Back