What is the proper medical treatment for transgender people?

While people can dislike something about themselves, usually they change their hair style, go on a diet, buy new clothes or some such thing. Technology made plastic surgery a reality and people made more radical changes. The question is, does the modification make the person like themselves?

From what I have witnessed in life, people that accept who they are flaws and all are the most happy. Changing the world so you feel better is a sign of sickness. Get help.
People who get surgery and take hormones to transition accept who they are; non-gender conforming.

People who get surgery and take hormones to transition accept who they are; non-gender conforming.

Isn't it obvious that if it takes extreme surgery and hormonal alteration in order to become “who you are”, then you must be working from a very distorted definition of “who you are”?
No, it isn't distorted. What is distorted are control freaks who think they ought to limit other people's life choices.

The intolerance and bigotry for people of different sexual orientations in this thread is disgusting.

All these decades and centuries have gone by without this topic being front and center.....................No where to pee or take a dump all of this time.....................shame....................Having to hold going to the bathroom for decades..................

Terrible.........simply terrible................and that is about as much sense this FORCED ACCEPTANCE topic makes................as I've already said......if a 3rd bathroom were made available for this OP.............It would not use it........and said It would shoot anyone who tried to stop her................

Yeah.............it's about going to the bathroom..........
:haha:

All these decades and centuries have gone by without this topic being front and center.....................No where to pee or take a dump all of this time.....................shame....................Having to hold going to the bathroom for decades..................

Terrible.........simply terrible................and that is about as much sense this FORCED ACCEPTANCE topic makes................as I've already said......if a 3rd bathroom were made available for this OP.............It would not use it........and said It would shoot anyone who tried to stop her................

Yeah.............it's about going to the bathroom..........
:haha:

You know, back in the day, opponents of ERA claimed that women would be raped in unisex bathrooms.

How The Religious Right Learned To Use Bathrooms As A Weapon Against Justice

Fucking homophobic paranoid rightwing nutjobs and their obsessions....y'all just walk around like chicken little waiting for the sky to fall on you.

Fucking homophobic paranoid rightwing nutjobs and their obsessions....y'all just walk around like chicken little waiting for the sky to fall on you.
Just the basics..............got a wanker then go to the men's bathroom.........don't then go to the women's bathroom.................

Just to make it easier on you.......a wanker is that ball and a bat that hangs down in front.........or stands up when it's time to pro create.....

Figured you'd know this............Obviously some don't as they say they Feel like a woman and get the wanker cut off.........Like the Op........and still says he married to a woman..........and wants to get it on with no wanker...........

Kinda sick puppies if you ask me..........

Hmm.........clear skies above to day.......don't see it falling.

Dead men who acted out against women or little girls can not go to trial, except at the pearly gates. If I ever catch a FREAK in a woman's bathroom that my wife or daughter are in will get the fiddy cent solution.

View attachment 72492

The Texas Tranny has made a big point of announcing that h'orsh'/it carries a gun, and is prepared to use it to defend h'orsh'/it's “right” to be that FREAK in the women's bathroom with your wife and your daughter.
The term "The Texas Tranny" , means right there that before 1973, he would of been put in a rubber room with a white jacket. But since liberal compassion said "the ends justify the means, and we are in for the fight", people like Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and the Texas Tranny are running loose in the United States of America. Why else was Obama against homosexual marriages before he was for them?

What do you get when you put 1000 Transgender men on an island?
An empty island after 1 generation.

Hillary Clinton's 1969 Political Science Thesis ("There is Only the Fight")
2. Of Means and Ends [Forget moral or ethical considerations]

In the "Men in the women's bathroom" a common comment at me has been that I need therapy, I need medical help, I need Treatment.

Okay, I'll play along. What treatment?

So far the best given was a study of one patient, 20 years ago that was temporarily helped on a pill.

So what is the proper cure/treatment? Medical science has a path.
It starts with therapy. Then an evaluation. If it's determined you are suffering gender dysphoria you have treatment options.

One of which is to transition. I have spent 20 years looking for a way other than transitioning. From the commentary on this forum, obviously I missed some excellent treatments. People seem to think "Get help you need it" will fix the problem

What is that help? What is that treatment that fixes this?

Anyone?
Anyone of you have an answer?
Clearly your OP is facetious, the issue for me is while I recognize you may have some personal issues, why are those choices and lifestyle foisted upon my shoulders?

^^^^ This

Dead men who acted out against women or little girls can not go to trial, except at the pearly gates. If I ever catch a FREAK in a woman's bathroom that my wife or daughter are in will get the fiddy cent solution.

View attachment 72492

The Texas Tranny has made a big point of announcing that h'orsh'/it carries a gun, and is prepared to use it to defend h'orsh'/it's “right” to be that FREAK in the women's bathroom with your wife and your daughter.
The term "The Texas Tranny" , means right there that before 1973, he would of been put in a rubber room with a white jacket. But since liberal compassion said "the ends justify the means, and we are in for the fight", people like Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and the Texas Tranny are running loose in the United States of America. Why else was Obama against homosexual marriages before he was for them?

What do you get when you put 1000 Transgender men on an island?
An empty island after 1 generation.

Hillary Clinton's 1969 Political Science Thesis ("There is Only the Fight")
2. Of Means and Ends [Forget moral or ethical considerations]

Speaking of which, it seems that The Texas Tranny has vanished. H'orsh'/it hasn't been on this forum since last Thursday, and checking back at the other forum where I first encountered h'orsh'/it, I see that h'orsh'/it hasn't been there since last Monday, more than a week ago.

Forum List

Back