What is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't hurt me to have less rep, it doesn't pervent me from posting my opinions and it actually makes the person who uses Neg rep for little to no reason a weaker person
Actually, it doesn't. It makes them someone who is expressing an opinion. The rep system is there for that very purpose.

Again, it's only personal when you make it personal. I see you have actually learned nothing here, despite your repeated statements to the contrary. Grow a fucking skin, whiney-assed puke.

It doesn't hurt me to have less rep, it doesn't pervent me from posting my opinions and it actually makes the person who uses Neg rep for little to no reason a weaker person
Actually, it doesn't. It makes them someone who is expressing an opinion. The rep system is there for that very purpose.

Again, it's only personal when you make it personal. I see you have actually learned nothing here, despite your repeated statements to the contrary. Grow a fucking skin, whiney-assed puke.

Now now.

He said he doesn't care anymore.

Here are the people that have negged me on here:

Sunni Man

William Joyce

Pale Rider

Agnapostate

Dive Con

Some Hick n00b

Now THAT'S a list! :thup:

Now now.

And yet, somehow keeps whining about it despite his statements of not caring.

Now now.

Well, he did start the thread. And if he wants to "whine" as you say, don't you think we should let him? I've seen a lot worse on this board, haven't you?

Now now.

Well, he did start the thread. And if he wants to "whine" as you say, don't you think we should let him? I've seen a lot worse on this board, haven't you?
Letting him whine isn't the question. CALLING him on it, when he continues to whine after he repeatedly says he gets it, and says he doesn't care anymore, is well within the purview of the fellow poster.

And of course we have all seen worse. But hell, do we want this poor bastard to become another sunni, DavidS, sillybozo or the other clueless whiny fucks, or do we wish him well and give him some guidance?

Hell I'm not whinning any more. I got tagged a few times and I'll either flame out or not.....It matters not to me because I can still post my opinions and do my best to back them with FACTS. Personally I would have to see a SERIOUSLY bad post to get me to neg rep someone but I haven't gotten there yet.

I've actually found it quite pleasant; it's led to some nice conversations. I've been repped more than I probably deserved in my short time here, so thanks to all that have been so kind.

Hell I'm not whinning any more.
This is whining:
And it's inaccurate. It actually makes the other person one who is also expressing his/her opinion.

The whiner is the "weaker person."

What is the point of the REP system? Is it to show that you have been around for a long time and generally conduct yourself in decent fasion? Is it to prove that you debate the ISSUSE rather than engage in rampant charachter assaisination? Or is it to be used as a FIRST resort to try to damage other people's REP? If it's the latter then it is NOTHING more then a thug with a bat. If I say something that someone doesn't like then tell me so and WHY you have a problem with my view point and I'll try to DEFEND my position and try to convince you I am right. If on the other hand you PROVE me wrong then I will accept your view and become a better man for it. If on the other hand you throw around your Rep like a thug with a lead pipe then you are one sick piece of shit and no matter HOW LOW my Rep goes I will continue to PROVE what a weak little bitch you REALLY ARE!

Geez. Another noob whining about how things are.

Go back to where you were or deal with what's here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back