What is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of the REP system?

It's capitalism.

If you are good, you rise to the top.

If you suck, you remain near the bottom.

But, in the end, we all die, so it doesn't really matter much.

Have a nice day!

I am curious who has positive repped Xotoxi that much! I mean do he ever not troll!

Same people that rep me so much.. Not all rep is for making points in debates. Smartass/humorous cracks generate much rep.

Calling Allie a m...f...nazi...blah..blah will get a person neg rep from me. Not that it counts much bunch that to me it is going to far. It appears though someone gave cold more than was taken for his/her foul mouth postings.

What is the point of the REP system?

So that you can win a T-shirt!

lDDMg.jpg

Well like I said I did learn something from this thread and it's to just let things slide. It doesn't hurt me to have less rep, it doesn't pervent me from posting my opinions and it actually makes the person who uses Neg rep for little to no reason a weaker person. As I said I don't think I have ever neg reped ANYBODY. We may disagree but I perfer to hash it out in the open. I don't ALWAYS need to be right like some other people, in fact, if I am proven wrong I am a better person for it. I find it odd how few people recognise that fact. Prove me wrong, make me a better person by teaching me something new.

Guys, who cares about reps? The only importance of a forum is the discussion, the narrative. Anything else simply does not matter. Having written that, let me say that generally the moderators here do a fine job. We all know who the losers are among them, so don't let it worry you. Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back