What is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
What is the point of the REP system? Is it to show that you have been around for a long time and generally conduct yourself in decent fasion? Is it to prove that you debate the ISSUSE rather than engage in rampant charachter assaisination? Or is it to be used as a FIRST resort to try to damage other people's REP? If it's the latter then it is NOTHING more then a thug with a bat. If I say something that someone doesn't like then tell me so and WHY you have a problem with my view point and I'll try to DEFEND my position and try to convince you I am right. If on the other hand you PROVE me wrong then I will accept your view and become a better man for it. If on the other hand you throw around your Rep like a thug with a lead pipe then you are one sick piece of shit and no matter HOW LOW my Rep goes I will continue to PROVE what a weak little bitch you REALLY ARE!

stop worrying about the rep system and just post what you want to post..

if sunni can stay in the green ...anyone can....

sorry sunni but you know what i am saying is true

The thing is I am kind of a #s driven kind of guy so gettig near 10,000 and after a few BS neg reps I am WAY down I get a bit PISSED because they can't go head to head with me they just put out BS neg rep like the little THUG bitches thay are.
now now, get a tissue and dry those eyes

;)

Neg rep does one of two things. It either shows that you are being a complete moron, or it shows that the one neg repping you is a complete moron. If you are not, in fact, a moron, then I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Neg rep does one of two things. It either shows that you are being a complete moron, or it shows that the one neg repping you is a complete moron. If you are not, in fact, a moron, then I wouldn't worry about it too much.
and never EVER complain about them in public

thats what MOST of them want in the first place
it shows it got ya

You know I don't really care about the Rep system it just pisses me off to get neg rep'd when a reply to my post should have been suficeint.

So...you don't mind being positive repped, and think you should be if you make a good point... But you do mind being negative repped, and don't think you should be if you make a bad point..

That's about the gist of it, I assume?

Now.. explain the logic behind it to me.

Oh, and... "Thug with a bat"?

Seriously?

*scratches head*

You do realize this is a computer, right? There's no thug..there's no bat, and certainly nobody can jump through the screen, and physically assault you...

Thug with a bat. Indeed. :wtf:

You know I don't really care about the Rep system it just pisses me off to get neg rep'd when a reply to my post should have been suficeint.

If you didn't care, it wouldn't piss you off.

It's a fun toy for most of us, a semi-private messaging system with points. While we have the "no abuse" rule, you can easily disable it if you want in your control panel.

I get negged sometimes to, but meh, those who neg me are always those who's opinions don't matter to me anyway.

Yeah you all make good points. I'm over it. I will just go on debating whether I have 10,000 rep or 10 cause I always try to put a good argument forth and if neg rep is the best they got then I got WAY more than that.

I would still prefer to hear your logic behind the "thug with a bat" comparison, if you don't mind...:eusa_whistle:

I've gt to know how the two are even remotely comparable.

The only thing you need to report to a mod is if someone threatens you in a rep comment. (or to add to that, a PM)

I have never negged anyone on here, and never will.

It's more fun to make fun of them in public! ;)

When your rep reaches 1,000 you get plaid stamps redeamable for valuable prizes!

trading-stamp-1.JPG

i have the urge to beat either allie or cold over this....is that threatening?

shut the fuck up cold....bitching about neg rep is allowed...just publish the rep...whine a wee bit...and leave it be...

as i understand it...after not so careful research...but mainly pm gossip....

allie was being herself...she goes off on religious issues at times.....

you got pretty foul with her....even is she did tell you to "fuck off" you went rather overboard and made comments about her kids or some shit....correct me if i am wrong...but really no one cares...

as for the piling on comment....how many piled on....name names...if you are gonna be a whiney bitch...go full fucking whine ...who else piled on?

your first thread got closed i imagine cause you cant just right out ask for rep...that is against the few boards rules on here....rep begging is not tolerated...rep hoing...if you amuse gunny may be allowed...all hail gunny....big kuana...but seriously you just have to continue to post...

and face it there are just posters you are gonna not get on with...sometimes it will resolve itself sometimes it wont...

and if you really feel like someone is neg repping you for no reason...take it up in pm with gunny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back