What is the Point of this Forum?

Blacks, whites, Asians, Jews, Hispanics...

We all have differences that are genetic. Inborn.

Let's see: Some pathetic fucking coward on the internet says so, but actual geneticists say that is NOT so. Hmmmm....who should be believe? Hmmmm.....tough one....

Until it becomes perfectly safe for geneticists to say that the obvious differences between the races in average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy are due to genetic differences, I will distrust the public consensus.

When James D. Watson, who won the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine said, "[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really," he was forced to retire as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.

That was scandalous. :mad:

thats right white people let go of Black people's past.Their past is where white people went wrong,and now cant get out of it.

WTF? Are you in the 4th grade...or you just ain't got no book learnin's?

wtf, is your denial such that you can say with a straight face that Whitey in America isn't responsible for Slavery, Jim Crow, and racism in America?

there is such a gulf between white and black culture in america that "discussion" of race relations is an impossibility. For example, a recent study found that there was only one common tv program in the top ten watched by whites and blacks in this country: Monday night football. How are we going to discuss anything without a common frame of reference? It is as if we speak different cultural languages.

All reasonable people understand the horrific conditions of slavery that existed in this country for its first 100 years and the denial of civil rights that continued for its second 100 years. However, the rejection of "white" values has created a black subculture which almost guarantees failure in american society. Multiculturalism may sound like a worthy ideal but, as this term is currently used, it merely provides an excuse for continuing much of the self-destructive behavior in the black community.

Isn't it time to let go of the past?

what is the point of this forum?

I imagine the purpose of this forum would be for open discussion about race relations in this country, but that has never been an easy topic to breach. For one, there are too many whites who refuse to acknowledge in public (even an anonymous place like this) how they truly feel about racial issues. For two, many people simply refuse to listen to anything put forward that strikes a personal cord. Blacks are notorious for this. Despite all the evidence in front of everyone's eyes of the way blacks have become out of control in this country, they continue to place blame on external forces. Just look at what happened when Bill Cosby tried to call them out. Instead of acknowledging that he was right in his assessment, the majority of blacks attacked him and silenced his voice. They instead listen to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, so called "black leaders" who have made a career and fortune excusing black degenerate behavior. And blacks wonder why the whole world hates them. It's not their color. It's the way blacks act.

Blacks, whites, Asians, Jews, Hispanics...

We all have differences that are genetic. Inborn.

Let's see: Some pathetic fucking coward on the internet says so, but actual geneticists say that is NOT so. Hmmmm....who should be believe? Hmmmm.....tough one....

Until it becomes perfectly safe for geneticists to say that the obvious differences between the races in average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy are due to genetic differences, I will distrust the public consensus.

Let's see: That makes you a cowardly, paranoid, racist, illogical moron. Congratulations, idiot.

For one, there are too many whites who refuse to acknowledge in public (even an anonymous place like this) how they truly feel about racial issues. And blacks wonder why the whole world hates them.

It's almost funny to watch the dwindling racist mistakes try to convince themselves that more people agree with their cowardly bullshit 'in secret' than they let on! LOL :lol: They are weaklings circling the drain of history, desperately trying to deny the inevitable. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIbEj1CIpuU]The sound of inevitability - YouTube[/ame]

For one, there are too many whites who refuse to acknowledge in public (even an anonymous place like this) how they truly feel about racial issues. And blacks wonder why the whole world hates them.

It's almost funny to watch the dwindling racist mistakes try to convince themselves that more people agree with their cowardly bullshit 'in secret' than they let on! LOL :lol: They are weaklings circling the drain of history, desperately trying to deny the inevitable. :lol:

Do a little research and you'll realize nothing has dwindled but black behavior. More and more whites are waking up each day.

Do a little research and you'll realize nothing has dwindled but black behavior. More and more whites are waking up each day.

Thanks for providing another example of what I just said, you irrelevant, delusional loser. You weaklings won't be missed.

thats right white people let go of Black people's past.Their past is where white people went wrong,and now cant get out of it.

Typical answer from a black person.

Blame whitey!!

Just like a Southern White Cracker -- Run Away!!!

I'm finding it interesting that this ^ comment was not denounced a a racial slur and there are not a circle of liberal buzzards circling overhead

oh, never mind.

Double standards :eusa_whistle:

Let's see: That makes you a cowardly, paranoid, racist, illogical moron. Congratulations, idiot.

I anticipated that kind of response from you. That is the only kind of response available for those who like to pretend that the races are genetically comparable in terms of average ability levels and behavior. Most people know it is not true, but many feel the need to lie in pubic.

BYW, I pressed "Like" by mistake. I will not descend to your name calling, but I lack respect for you.

Forum List

Back