what is the Plan Mr. President? what is the plan Reid?

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
The deficit commission which Obama flogged for almost year reports out in December 2010, and….nothing….

So, Jan 2011, obama, state of the union, he speaks to a ‘budget’ plan even the wash post and times described as punting …..

April 13th, the ‘Ryan’ rebuttal, he reworks his own state of the union ‘budget plan’ and robs the gang of 6 of suggestions and uses that as a framework, no plan and, there still isn’t a plan and, we see below the gang of 6 is stuck…….

First-
No entitlements on the table

Dick Durbin: Social Security could kill budget deal - Meredith Shiner - POLITICO.com

then they are….

Will Democrats agree to cut Social Security? - Yahoo! News

now they aren’t…....and the gang of 6 may implode...

Coburn Quits Gang of Six Budget Talks - Yahoo! News

The House passed a 2012 budget plan, Reid will not allow a vote on it in the Senate. So, does he have a counter? Does he have a plan he worked on with Pelosi, that she’ll bring up to Boehner in the House? No.

We have the debt ceiling issue to get through then we have to have a 2012 budget by October…… So, wheres the plan Mr. President or what is the plan?

Plan? Wait, they are supposed to be leaders? I thought they just played golf and told us what to do.

Don't you mean "What is the plan, Speaker Boehner?"

He was the one running around before the midterms asking "Where are the jobs, Mr. President?"

As soon as he was in a position to create jobs bills, he got awful quiet about jobs, and concentrated on abortion, NPR and Planned Parenthood.

So I ask you, Trajan: Where is the Rightwing, asking Boehner: "Where are the jobs, Mr. Speaker?"

He was the one running around before the midterms asking "Where are the jobs, Mr. President?"

As soon as he was in a position to create jobs bills, he got awful quiet about jobs, and concentrated on abortion, NPR and Planned Parenthood.

So I ask you, Trajan: Where is the Rightwing, asking Boehner: "Where are the jobs, Mr. Speaker?"

so no jobs are being created? i guess another obama failed campaign promise....

you apparently cannot parse op.s, or facts, and, want to build the typical strawman, you are not addressing my OP;

1) the president has the responsibility, I have -posted the 1973 budget process before, to propose a plan, a plan that goes to the house for mark ups, committee hearings etc etc..

3) as I said in the op, do I have to link to it(?) this should be common knowledge, , the House HAS passed a 2012 budget, Reid has it....and?

3) we are way behind, why? because the dems whom had the necessary majority to pass a budget anytime they liked in 2010 for 2011, , did not, so we have been wasting time making up ground so as to cover the rest of this year.

4) your own adherents, like say; the new republic, the nation, wapo, ny times have all used language and terms like; absence of leadership, punt etc. to describe his handling of the budget process.

you, even as a dem., whatever, should be asking what the heck is going on? I assume, you want us to have an operable budget? A new debt ceiling?

Last edited:

no he wants to submarine te topic becasue its basically indefensible, and I don't give a crap if obama were a rep whomever, we have issues, serious ones, the house is one arm of the legislature, they have done their part, they await the senate and exec. they, have done nothing , at all.

Oh and becasue any critique even though I was careful to try and avoid pejoratives against obama etc. is verboten.

The president has the responsibility to lead, especially on an issue that is so important to the well-being of every American and one that has been described as being one of our most serious national defense concerns. And yet he has not done so, instead of trying to bring people together to work on our problems he has gone into campaign mode and attacked those who had the guts to put something out there. It is clearly apparent that Brack Obama just does not know how to govern.

You do realize the GOP only controls the House, don't you? You do realize that Harry Reid will not allow House bills to come up for a vote in the Senate, don't you? Where are your balls, Senator Reid? Afraid to let the budget to come to the floor of the Senate? Is your scrotum empty as well Mr, President? are you afraid to veto a budget proposed by the House when you couldn't even get a 2011 budget passed when you controlled all of Congress?

No, Squirt.

Let me explain it like I would to a small child (or in this case, an unintelligent wingnut):

Boehner said "Hire us, because we will create jobs".

He hasn't created jobs.

I'm sorry that I can't dumb it down even further for you.

No, Squirt.

Let me explain it like I would to a small child (or in this case, an unintelligent wingnut):

He hasn't created jobs.

Actually, he said "Hire us because we'll cut the budget and repeal Obamacare"

The House Republicans have done both. The Senate and the President have opposed both.

Maybe you guys should pay attention to the campaign.

no he wants to submarine te topic becasue its basically indefensible, and I don't give a crap if obama were a rep whomever, we have issues, serious ones, the house is one arm of the legislature, they have done their part, they await the senate and exec. they, have done nothing , at all.

Oh and becasue any critique even though I was careful to try and avoid pejoratives against obama etc. is verboten.
Everything the Democrats in the Senate want to do gets filibustered by the Republicans. Fact.

I really that, while in the minority, you still want everything your way, but America is not a one-way street.

They wouldn't even get rid of the billions in subsidies to the oil companies, fer fuck's sake. So they aren't serious about the debt.

As for the debt ceiling, listen to someone who has earned the respect and the right to be taken seriously.

Well in Bush's last year we lost 4.5 million jobs.

Now, during the Obama admin we are gaining jobs. In April 2011 we gained 244,000 jobs.

But please, cons, don't let the numbers and the facts get in the way of your partisan spin.

The president has the responsibility to lead, especially on an issue that is so important to the well-being of every American and one that has been described as being one of our most serious national defense concerns. And yet he has not done so, instead of trying to bring people together to work on our problems he has gone into campaign mode and attacked those who had the guts to put something out there. It is clearly apparent that Brack Obama just does not know how to govern.
Leading assumes that people will respect the fact that you WON THE RIGHT to lead.

Tell the Regressive Party to follow the Leader instead of shitting on the voters who elected the President.

No, Squirt.

He hasn't created jobs.

The House Republicans have done both. The Senate and the President have opposed both.

YouTube - ‪On Fox News, Boehner Asks "Where Are the Jobs?"‬‏

YouTube - ‪Economic Roundtable With John Boehner: "Where Are The Jobs?" BG‬‏

How many more do you want?

Do you ever get tired of being epically stupid?

Everything the Democrats in the Senate want to do gets filibustered by the Republicans. Fact.

I really that, while in the minority, you still want everything your way, but America is not a one-way street.

They wouldn't even get rid of the billions in subsidies to the oil companies, fer fuck's sake. So they aren't serious about the debt.

As for the debt ceiling, listen to someone who has earned the respect and the right to be taken seriously.
It's called politics. Damned few would deny that the debt ceiling needs to be raised, but in order for the House to vote to do that, they are demanding budget cuts so that we don't continually need to extend the ceiling ad infinitum. The Democrats had their chance with a large House majority, a Senate super-majority and the White House to pass a budget and extend the ceiling. In stead, they put all their effort into taking over the health care industry by passing a bill that will be repealed before it ever takes effect.

What is the plan Mr. President?

No, Squirt.

He hasn't created jobs.

YouTube - ‪On Fox News, Boehner Asks "Where Are the Jobs?"‬‏

YouTube - ‪Economic Roundtable With John Boehner: "Where Are The Jobs?" BG‬‏

How many more do you want?

Do you ever get tired of being epically stupid?

I might if I ever was. Thankfully, I know the difference between posing a question and a campaign promise.

It's called politics. Damned few would deny that the debt ceiling needs to be raised, but in order for the House to vote to do that, they are demanding budget cuts so that we don't continually need to extend the ceiling ad infinitum. The Democrats had their chance with a large House majority, a Senate super-majority and the White House to pass a budget and extend the ceiling. In stead, they put all their effort into taking over the health care industry by passing a bill that will be repealed before it ever takes effect.

What is the plan Mr. President?

Hyperbole much?

No, Squirt.

He hasn't created jobs.

....read the OP, and buy a clue of you have to.

go start
a whiny idiotic thread on why after 2 years of failed Dem. policy you're hooked on the gop who controls but one body of the 3 necessary to move legislation...

here, one more time, I am sorry I don't have a shiny bauble to hold up in front of you....

The deficit commission which Obama flogged for almost year reports out in December 2010, and….nothing….

So, Jan 2011, obama, state of the union, he speaks to a ‘budget’ plan even the wash post and times described as punting …..

April 13th, the ‘Ryan’ rebuttal, he reworks his own state of the union ‘budget plan’ and robs the gang of 6 of suggestions and uses that as a framework, no plan and, there still isn’t a plan and, we see below the gang of 6 is stuck…….

First-
No entitlements on the table

Dick Durbin: Social Security could kill budget deal - Meredith Shiner - POLITICO.com

then they are….

Will Democrats agree to cut Social Security? - Yahoo! News

now they aren’t…....and the gang of 6 may implode...

Coburn Quits Gang of Six Budget Talks - Yahoo! News

The House passed a 2012 budget plan, Reid will not allow a vote on it in the Senate. So, does he have a counter? Does he have a plan he worked on with Pelosi, that she’ll bring up to Boehner in the House? No.

We have the debt ceiling issue to get through then we have to have a 2012 budget by October…… So, wheres the plan Mr. President or what is the plan?

Attachments

• $strawman-motivational.jpg
    $strawman-motivational.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Forum List

Back