What is the most outrageous scare tactic the Dums will use?

daveman is engaged in what all far righties do: they say their opponents said something they did not (witness their attacks on Obama or Romney or Huntsman or each other) or that their opponents did something that they did not (ditto).

I think every right headed person, left and right and center here, need to call them out and ask for specific, critical evidence of charges when the far left and or the far right act as demogogues.
You don't think at all.

That's because liberals don't see anything to fear about Communism. They're embracing it more and more.

Actually, I don't fear communism. I haven't since the Soviet Union fell over twenty years ago. China and VietNam are now major trading partners. Cuba is an isolated nation in the Carribean and N Korea is a stone aged nation

Show where any liberals have embraced communism other than in rightwing propaganda sheets
If I had any confidence that you would examine the evidence I provide, I would.

But you won't.

Your Commie Boogieman is not scaring anyone anymore. That is why we moved on to the Muslim terrorist Boogieman.

Even that one is not as scary as ten years ago

Actually, I don't fear communism. I haven't since the Soviet Union fell over twenty years ago. China and VietNam are now major trading partners. Cuba is an isolated nation in the Carribean and N Korea is a stone aged nation

Show where any liberals have embraced communism other than in rightwing propaganda sheets

But you won't.

Your Commie Boogieman is not scaring anyone anymore. That is why we moved on to the Muslim terrorist Boogieman.

Yes, that's right -- now the current boogeyman is conservative Christians with guns...you know, your fellow Americans.

But you won't.

Yes, that's right -- now the current boogeyman is conservative Christians with guns...you know, your fellow Americans.

Tim McVeigh types

But you won't.

Indeed: It is the Muslim Terrorist Boogiemen that justifies a $671B defense budget in DoD.

On March 4, 2011 Li Zhaoxing, spokesman for the National People’s Congress of the People's Republic of China (PRC), announced a 601 billion yuan (~ $91.5 billion) defense budget

It is interesting to note that based on military expenditures the Chinese are about 7 times less concerned about terrorist boogiemen than the USA,

daveman is blathering: communists and Tim McVeigh, for heaven's sake. Make up your little mind, man.

Stay on track, daveman. You still have not shown how the far righties are acting like fascists, or the dems are acting like communists. Stay on track.

Stay on track, daveman. You still have not shown how the far righties are acting like fascists, or the dems are acting like communists. Stay on track.

You're not even reading my posts. Like all leftists, you're listening to your irrational hatred for conservatives. Stupid kid.

Pay attention, son. You are not a conservative, not at all, not even a little bit. I am not a liberal, but a right of center Republican who has no trouble swatting you down.

Now to the point again: "You still have not shown how the far righties are acting like fascists, or the dems are acting like communists. Stay on track."

Forum List

Back