What is the most common reason for

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
getting banned on here? I have been told it is for insulting one of the administrators or one of the 'teachers pets'. hehheh

For me, it has always been for opposing Islam.

That says a mouthfull.....some morons think because they allow folks to cuss a blue streak this board is devoted to free speech...ridiculous. Also I have been told that the teachers pets can insult others all they want but insult one of them and you get banned.

getting banned on here? I have been told it is for insulting one of the administrators or one of the 'teachers pets'. hehheh

I don't know about getting banned. It seems like a hard feat, given some of the stuff I read on here.

I've never really bought into the teachers pet nonsense. That rarely happens. Though, recently, I've noticed there's at least one mod who tends to use his power to run interference for his friends if you make em look bad.

So, I suppose it can happen. It's just very rare.

The place needs a semblance of libertarian moderation, in my view.

For me, it has always been for opposing Islam.

That says a mouthfull.....some morons think because they allow folks to cuss a blue streak this board is devoted to free speech...ridiculous. Also I have been told that the teachers pets can insult others all they want but insult one of them and you get banned.

High school was rough for you, wasn't it?

You have a couple of options:

A. Be a big enough consistent whiny bitch.
B. Continually break what few rules there are after a warning repeatedly.
C. Commit suicide by mod.
D. Get other posters banned and then break a rule (live by the sword, die by it).

One has to be truly ignorant to be banned here.
The Admins and Mods are truly understanding and all free speech - as long as it stays within the rules.

usually requires a 1-2.

break a serious rule and someone snitches on you.

several people have broken the no family rule with me, but instead of crying like a bitch, I took my flame to a new level and they trotted off.

some leftist twat accused me a breaking that rule, reported me and nothing happened, not even a warning. If the bitch hadn't iggied me, I'd mock her for her weakness.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back