What is the Moral Imperative That We All Live Together?

Diversity seems to be our new god. It is said that we must all live together in peace.

But why?

Maybe we should live apart.

The world is huge. The planet has plenty of space. Why do non-whites all need to crowd into white nations?

Has anyone ever wondered why China, which has population and landmass similar to the U.S., isn't "diverse"? Does it get attacked for being xenophobic for having a population that is 98 percent Han Chinese? Does it have one single refugee? Is it doing poorly as a result of its lack of racial diversity? How about Japan? Would Japanese be happier if we dropped a million black Africans into Tokyo?

Throughout history Europeans have invaded all but a select group of coutries in the world.

Had they just stayed in Europe and left everyone else alone, your "problem" would never have come to fruition.

You know human history doesn't work like that.
Of course it doesn't. This troll thread is nothing but entertainment.

your empty intellect is the real punch line

And your blatant stupidity is part of the entertainment in this forum.

Diversity seems to be our new god. It is said that we must all live together in peace.

But why?

The world is huge. The planet has plenty of space. Why do non-whites all need to crowd into white nations?

Has anyone ever wondered why China, which has population and landmass similar to the U.S., isn't "diverse"? Does it get attacked for being xenophobic for having a population that is 98 percent Han Chinese? Does it have one single refugee? Is it doing poorly as a result of its lack of racial diversity? How about Japan? Would Japanese be happier if we dropped a million black Africans into Tokyo?
China actually has a vary diverse ethnic population if you look into to it.

I prefer to judge people on their character rather than the color of their skin. There are some whites I don't want anywhere near me.

If like you someone wants to each should be free to live in those segregated neighborhoods. Maybe you can buy a whole town somewhere and do that?

China is 90% Han Chinese, why do you lie?
No lie to it. The different regions still have different people and varied traditions regardless of what the percentages are.

regardless of percentages? have you any idea how dumb that assertion is?

But why?

Throughout history Europeans have invaded all but a select group of coutries in the world.

Had they just stayed in Europe and left everyone else alone, your "problem" would never have come to fruition.

you have to call it entertainment, you have nothing of any value to add to a grown up discussion

you have to call it entertainment, you have nothing of any value to add to a grown up discussion

It IS entertainment, you damn fool. Those like you make it that.

Now that we have that out of the way, what specifically is your problem?

But why?

I can see that people who can think and know a few things are merely 'entertainment' as you yourself are a random idiot.

You folks are my problem, if that wasn't clear then I overestimated you, as if that was possible

I can see that people who can think and know a few things are merely 'entertainment' as you yourself are a random idiot.

You folks are my problem, if that wasn't clear then I overestimated you, as if that was possible

What "folks" are you speaking of Jethro? I don't know you, nor do I want to.

And speaking of idiots, you certainly have made your mark in this thread.

But why?

Do you believe there is a moral imperative that we shouldn't?

Don't leave out the "China Towns" that various U.S. cities have. I wonder what kind of shit it would stir up if "White Towns" started springing up.

Study some history. There have been many throughout US history.
Not even remotely.

Many, many.
There weren't any.

You can't say segregated areas were "white towns", because they were simply normal towns following state and local LAW.

You can't say Germantown or Little Italy are "white towns" any more than you can say Germany or Italy are "white countries".

Chinatowns are different however, because although they are largely just reflective of China's population, they are also racialized by the American identity politics of the late 20th century and the 21st century.

I would call a "Germantown" a White town.
Is Germany as white as China is East Asian?

Is Germany as nationalist as China?

But why?

You still don't get it.

Diversity in ONLY good if you are talking about adding blacks or Hispanics, etc., who are already left leaning politically.

However, if you are saying that we need more diversity politically, i.e. conservative types, then they erect "safe zones" and shout you down.

So no, the left does not want diversity, they just want control.

So, here are some fundamental philosophical replies to the issue of race.

Race exists. Therefore either God or Evolution deemed that it is a favorable thing. Either God loves all His children of all races or else Evolution does.

Races mix. They have been throughout all history and prehistory and prehistorically. The main reason is commerce and trade. Therefore since all societies are benefitted by commerce and trade, therefore races are benefitted too, therefore races mixing benefits all societies as well.

Modern 21st Century civil rights condemn racial prejudice. Ergo there is no longer any justification for it or rationalization of it, as there was anciently (as in "these people deserve slavery", etc.).

Peaceful civilization requires that all peoples of every kind coexist in peace. If there is no coexistence there will be violence, injustice, and war.

The true test of nationalism is language, culture, and loyalty. No particular race -- not white, black, brown, caramel, olive, etc. -- has a corner on the market for it.
Complete garbage.

You whine about strawmen that aren't actually strawmen(op's post about diversity is exactly what diversity in a modern context is), and then you go and type out this giant mess of a strawman.

White nationalism doesn't advocate slavery or mindless hatred of other races, it is completely an isolationist movement that is being directly impeded by idiots like you who want to destroy Europe with American multiculturalism.

If white nationalists got their way there would be a lot less racial hatred because any white morons who fit your narrow, "Neo-Nazi" image would be living in an all white Europe with no political power.
I am as conservative as they come and I say you are full of shit. You are the opposite side of the liberal coin.

Forum List

Back