What is the Media not reporting?

One most wonder, just what are we being distracted from at this Very moment!

The media seems to be going after Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales with Vengeance. But not for Torture, a new Bush era American Value! No! The media seems to be going after him for firing eight U.S. Attorneys for political purposes. Could things be so bad for Bush that the media would rather side with lawyers? Why no mention that the Clinton administration fired all 93 U.S Attorney in 1993 for political purposes? This is the same media that has given the Bush administration a “get out of jail” pass, about a billion times. Why no mention of torture in the same sentence as Alberto Gonzales? What are they not reporting???? Just what are they diverting attention of the American public away from????

Could it have anything to do with the recent revelation that some news agencies had prior knowledge of events that were to happen on September 11, 2001, proving that the events of that horrible day were preplanned, scripted as it turns out. Who gave scripted news programming to be reported? Certainly it was not a foreign group, such as Al Qiada. This could be why the head lines of today claim that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has confessed responsibility from A to Z in the 9/11 attacks. The Arabic Alphabet goes from A to Y which by the way, would have been the native wording he would have used. Of course this so called confession came from a secret military tribunal, a closed secret trial were no reporters, not even a lawyer for the accused allowed access. This confession came while the CIA is holding his sons, Yousef al-Khalid, 12, and Abed al-Khalid, 10. His “trial” was so secret, because secrets of torture leading back to the Bush and Alberto Gonzales would be exposed. What else did this captive person confess while drowning on the water board and having his testicles electro-shocked? I, myself, under such conditions, would have confessed responsibility to killing Abraham Lincoln, Nicole Simpson, Ron Goldman and Vince Foster, ordering Bush and staff to start taking Cipro just before the anthrax attacks, ordering NORAD to stand down on 9/11, the attack on Pearl Harbor, sinking the Titanic, the downing of both space shuttles, the Reichstag fire, pushing Hurricane Katrina over New Orleans, having Anna Nicoles Smith baby for her, stealing socks out of your dryer, having lunch with Idi Amin, destroying Yellowstone National Park in the future, and single handily flying all the planes by myself on 9/11. I would have confessed to anything and to all, as I suspect would you. So go back to sleep you folks that still buy the lies. Suuurre, you can trust a edited press release from a secret military tribunal, of a tortured detainee conducted by a group of individuals whose every deception, every gross violation of U.S. law, and every act of imperial bloodletting over the last six years, rests on maintaining the illusion of the official 9/11 myth.

This confession story is credited to Lolita C. Baldor. Do a google search and look at the past stories by Lolita C. Baldor that have been discredited. Does this mean we can forget about Ussama bin Laden now? And it is also worth mentioning how remarkable that Khalid Shaikh Mohammed recovered from being killed in the media reported shoot out September 11, 2002 in Karachi, Pakistan.

WAKE UP!!! They have had 5 years in which to pull this confession stunt. WHY NOW??? What is not being reported???

Another story that got a sound bite in the media was Giuliani was a no show at a Fire Fighters political candidate function in Washington D.C. yesterday. Mixed reporting to confuse the issue states that he couldn’t find time to be there, and other reports states he was not invited. Either way it is reported that the firefighters felt snubbed because he is the candidate that had connections to 9/11 and firefighters had questions. Questions such as why he called off the search for missing firefighters much too early in order to have the steel beams removed. Was it because photos of some of those steel beams were showing evidence of thermite cutter charge damage? Other questions Giuliani needed to answer, concerned how did fires get started in his bunker building? How did demolition charges get planted in his burning building in such a short period of time in order to bring it down? how did his building catch fire? Who told him one of the towers would collapse before it did collapse? That is something he is on record as telling Peter Jennings that morning, that he had learned in advance that the south tower was going to collapse, yet he did not warn the firefighters in the south tower.

It is true that evidence on the internet, videos on you tube and Google show over whelming proof that the current US government was involved with the attacks on it’s own people and had the assistance of one foreign government. But this may not be the primary reason for diversion by the media. It may be nuclear war. A nuclear war fought by Americans on behalf of a for a foreign government, Israel.

Washington and Israel want to attack Iran. Surprised? How on Earth could you be? The media in it’s effort to keep us informed about Anna Nicole Smith journey through death, fails to mention the trival things such as that unlike Israel, Iran has abided by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Iran has allowed the International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors to "go anywhere and see anything." Israel’s has allowed no inspections of it’s nuclear arsenal. Iran has no nuclear arsenal.

Also concerning Israel, the US media has made no mention of Israel’s continuing and long history of completely ignoring all United Nation resolutions against Israel. No mention is made in the media of the Israeli having been caught spying against the United States before and since September 11th. No mention is ever made of Dr. Philip Zack, an Israeli agent involvement with theft of the anthrax that was used in the deadly mailings in this country. No mention in the media of the Israel Mossad agents arrested cheering and filming the attacks on 9/11. There is no mention in the media the AIPAC spy cells operating within the US and no mention is given to the corrosive influence and near complete control the current Israeli government has over the current US government. No mention is made of the holocaust Israel is inflicting upon the Palestinians.

There has been no retraction in the media concerning the distortion of having reported that Iran’s president wanted to wipe Israel of the map, which was a deliberate distortion in order to enflame passionate sympathy for Israel. There is no mention of the high Radio Activity readings that come from the Israel Embassy in New York city. (Could a dirty "wink""wink" al Qaida bomb be in storage there?)

If only we had listened to George Washington about taking sides in foreign quarrels. Not only have we failed to heed his warning, but the people controlling the current government have yielded our will to Israeli foreign influence.

The argument of whether Fox News, MSNBC or CNN is better than the others is a waste of time. They are all propaganda mouth pieces for a stolen government that does not represent the American people. I fully expect that there will be some of you that will deny everything I have said, because it goes against that which you prefer to believe, I sincerely hope that at least a few of you will be so brave as to open a search engine and examine my observations, so that your decisions will be informed.

Help me figure out - What is not being reported???

………………………………..............................................................

“REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY!”

Save your breath, youre not gonna get anyone here on your side who already isnt. Try to be more diplomatic.
your point was well taken, but it came accross a bit preachy, which is offputting to most people, especially here.

Like you, I believe in truth, and I question anything someone tells me with absolute authority, unfortunately if you have theories on things that dont flow with the north american way, and you want people to listen, your basically gonna need video tape. And i guarantee they will still be skepical.

You have to understand that if someone reports something like a Extremist Muslim attack, all they need is one hearsay witness, but if you talk about torture carried out at Abu Ghraib, you will need far greater proof, beyond reasonable doubt in most cases.

When you turn the focus inward, and try to show people things they dont want to believe (particularly in The US) you will find a wall of denial so to speak, which has been ingrained since birth, people dont even realize its there. And they will fight you tooth and nail, its secod nature.
I recommend you go to news sites like Al Jazeera, and World News, these are news organizations who dont go through the american filter, (which isnt in actuality a filter, its just an unfortunate business model that has vested interests in mind over truth, meaning if you report the truth you will lose advertising revenue, bottom line.)

But all I can say is search for the reality, find as many sources as possible, fact check, and try to find more than one point of view, it isnt easy, and most people would rather not, but those are generally the less informed and more opiniated.
Sorry bud. but you cant undo a lifetime of indoctrination with a blog post or two. But dont give up, you arent alone.

I do agree with you that there are things that arent being reported, by the american media, but you have to look out side of the top north american news agancies, whos breaking new sometimes contains Anna Nicole Smith.

One most wonder, just what are we being distracted from at this Very moment!

The media seems to be going after Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales with Vengeance. But not for Torture, a new Bush era American Value! No! The media seems to be going after him for firing eight U.S. Attorneys for political purposes. Could things be so bad for Bush that the media would rather side with lawyers? Why no mention that the Clinton administration fired all 93 U.S Attorney in 1993 for political purposes? This is the same media that has given the Bush administration a “get out of jail” pass, about a billion times. Why no mention of torture in the same sentence as Alberto Gonzales? What are they not reporting???? Just what are they diverting attention of the American public away from????

Could it have anything to do with the recent revelation that some news agencies had prior knowledge of events that were to happen on September 11, 2001, proving that the events of that horrible day were preplanned, scripted as it turns out. Who gave scripted news programming to be reported? Certainly it was not a foreign group, such as Al Qiada. This could be why the head lines of today claim that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has confessed responsibility from A to Z in the 9/11 attacks. The Arabic Alphabet goes from A to Y which by the way, would have been the native wording he would have used. Of course this so called confession came from a secret military tribunal, a closed secret trial were no reporters, not even a lawyer for the accused allowed access. This confession came while the CIA is holding his sons, Yousef al-Khalid, 12, and Abed al-Khalid, 10. His “trial” was so secret, because secrets of torture leading back to the Bush and Alberto Gonzales would be exposed. What else did this captive person confess while drowning on the water board and having his testicles electro-shocked? I, myself, under such conditions, would have confessed responsibility to killing Abraham Lincoln, Nicole Simpson, Ron Goldman and Vince Foster, ordering Bush and staff to start taking Cipro just before the anthrax attacks, ordering NORAD to stand down on 9/11, the attack on Pearl Harbor, sinking the Titanic, the downing of both space shuttles, the Reichstag fire, pushing Hurricane Katrina over New Orleans, having Anna Nicoles Smith baby for her, stealing socks out of your dryer, having lunch with Idi Amin, destroying Yellowstone National Park in the future, and single handily flying all the planes by myself on 9/11. I would have confessed to anything and to all, as I suspect would you. So go back to sleep you folks that still buy the lies. Suuurre, you can trust a edited press release from a secret military tribunal, of a tortured detainee conducted by a group of individuals whose every deception, every gross violation of U.S. law, and every act of imperial bloodletting over the last six years, rests on maintaining the illusion of the official 9/11 myth.

This confession story is credited to Lolita C. Baldor. Do a google search and look at the past stories by Lolita C. Baldor that have been discredited. Does this mean we can forget about Ussama bin Laden now? And it is also worth mentioning how remarkable that Khalid Shaikh Mohammed recovered from being killed in the media reported shoot out September 11, 2002 in Karachi, Pakistan.

WAKE UP!!! They have had 5 years in which to pull this confession stunt. WHY NOW??? What is not being reported???

Another story that got a sound bite in the media was Giuliani was a no show at a Fire Fighters political candidate function in Washington D.C. yesterday. Mixed reporting to confuse the issue states that he couldn’t find time to be there, and other reports states he was not invited. Either way it is reported that the firefighters felt snubbed because he is the candidate that had connections to 9/11 and firefighters had questions. Questions such as why he called off the search for missing firefighters much too early in order to have the steel beams removed. Was it because photos of some of those steel beams were showing evidence of thermite cutter charge damage? Other questions Giuliani needed to answer, concerned how did fires get started in his bunker building? How did demolition charges get planted in his burning building in such a short period of time in order to bring it down? how did his building catch fire? Who told him one of the towers would collapse before it did collapse? That is something he is on record as telling Peter Jennings that morning, that he had learned in advance that the south tower was going to collapse, yet he did not warn the firefighters in the south tower.

It is true that evidence on the internet, videos on you tube and Google show over whelming proof that the current US government was involved with the attacks on it’s own people and had the assistance of one foreign government. But this may not be the primary reason for diversion by the media. It may be nuclear war. A nuclear war fought by Americans on behalf of a for a foreign government, Israel.

Washington and Israel want to attack Iran. Surprised? How on Earth could you be? The media in it’s effort to keep us informed about Anna Nicole Smith journey through death, fails to mention the trival things such as that unlike Israel, Iran has abided by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Iran has allowed the International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors to "go anywhere and see anything." Israel’s has allowed no inspections of it’s nuclear arsenal. Iran has no nuclear arsenal.

Also concerning Israel, the US media has made no mention of Israel’s continuing and long history of completely ignoring all United Nation resolutions against Israel. No mention is made in the media of the Israeli having been caught spying against the United States before and since September 11th. No mention is ever made of Dr. Philip Zack, an Israeli agent involvement with theft of the anthrax that was used in the deadly mailings in this country. No mention in the media of the Israel Mossad agents arrested cheering and filming the attacks on 9/11. There is no mention in the media the AIPAC spy cells operating within the US and no mention is given to the corrosive influence and near complete control the current Israeli government has over the current US government. No mention is made of the holocaust Israel is inflicting upon the Palestinians.

There has been no retraction in the media concerning the distortion of having reported that Iran’s president wanted to wipe Israel of the map, which was a deliberate distortion in order to enflame passionate sympathy for Israel. There is no mention of the high Radio Activity readings that come from the Israel Embassy in New York city. (Could a dirty "wink""wink" al Qaida bomb be in storage there?)

If only we had listened to George Washington about taking sides in foreign quarrels. Not only have we failed to heed his warning, but the people controlling the current government have yielded our will to Israeli foreign influence.

The argument of whether Fox News, MSNBC or CNN is better than the others is a waste of time. They are all propaganda mouth pieces for a stolen government that does not represent the American people. I fully expect that there will be some of you that will deny everything I have said, because it goes against that which you prefer to believe, I sincerely hope that at least a few of you will be so brave as to open a search engine and examine my observations, so that your decisions will be informed.

Help me figure out - What is not being reported???

………………………………..............................................................

“REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY!”

Bush Still Won't Accept Blame for Pearl Harbor
Today, the Shrub went through the robotic motions of honoring the brave men, womyn, and transgendered who died at Pearl Harbor thanks to his family's relentless quest for absolute power. No doubt, Bush naively believes that being born five years after that day of infamy excuses him from any guilt. But if the dead could speak, they'd cry out from their watery graves and demand he apologize and atone for his complicity in the attacks.

It's common knowledge that the Shrub's grandfather, Prescott Shrub Bush, bankrolled the Third Reich out of his own pockets, but the rabbit-hole of treachery and betrayal goes much deeper than anyone could possibly have imagined. As I will reveal, the Bush family not only orchestrated the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, but conspired with some of history's most notorious figures in order to assume control of the White House for decades to come.

It was the summer of 1941. Senator Prescott Bush covertly met with fellow Skull & Bones members Gen. Hideki Tojo, Joseph Goebbels, and Fatty Arbuckle to hatch an insidious plot so secret that only a few Democrat Underground members and that weird guy at the comic book store know about it. On the 7th of December, Japan would launch a "surprise attack" on the U.S. Naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, launching a war and allowing young naval aviator George Herbert Walker Bush pad his political resume with a phony act of heroism at sea. In return, Arbuckle would use his Hollywood connections to disgrace Tojo's political adversary, Ministry of Finance Kiichi Miyazawa, in an elaborate sex scandal involving an underaged prostitute and a syphillitic goat. Goebbels would provide beer and brauts.

Just as planned, the Pearl Harbor attacks came by complete surprise, and the entire U.S. Pacific Fleet was destroyed. George H.W. Bush went off to war, and was shot down over Iwo Jima. His crewmates and fellow Skull and Bonesmen perished, but he was "miraculously" pulled from the water and would shamelessly use his military service for political gain years later. Back in Tokyo, Tojo patiently awaited for Prescott Bush to fulfill his part of the bargain and destroy his political rival, Miyazawa.

On August 9, 1945, atomic bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki - bombs built with uranium procured by Prescott Bush's Vanadium Corporation. Japan quickly surrendered, and Tojo was captured by the allies and summarily executed without a trail. Newly appointed Chancellor of Germany, Joseph Goebbels, took his own life outside a Berlin-area Piggly Wiggly, and Fatty Arbuckle became embroiled in a career-ending sex scandal of his own. Miyazawa, on the other hand, was promoted to the Japanese Diet, which monitors and controls the Nipponese sushi trade. For a while it seemed as if the Bush Dynasty would evade meeting their obligations in the sinister pact.

The Bushies would soon learn, however, that there was still a bill to be paid, and it would be paid with liquid assets.

Flash forward to 1992. In the midst of a failing political campaign, President George Herbert Walker Bush attends a state visit in Tokyo, Japan. Journalists would later describe the President as appearing pale and disoriented, at least more so than usual. Perhaps out of guilt over the needless deaths of his old crewmates, or from stress over troubles with his coke-addicted, alcoholic son, the president is overcome by a wave of nausea. He opens his mouth, and for a moment it appears as if he's going to speak. Instead, he shocks the world by vacating the contents of his stomach all over the Japanese Prime Minister...none other than Kiichi Miyazawa himself.

In ancient Japanese culture, being ralfed on by dinner guests was considered such a dishonor that the victims often committed ritual suicide before the puke even dried. Japan had long since abandoned the barbaric Samurai Code, but the stigma of being a vomit receptacle remained. Shamed and disgraced, Miyazawa was forced out of office with a vote of "no confidence" less than one year later, and the old pact between Prescott Bush and Admiral Tojo was finally fulfilled.

However, Miyazawa was from from finished. While Geedumbya ascended to the throne, the disgraced prime minister plotted his revenge. As a member of the powerful Trilateral Commission, he was able to secure documents that would both expose the Bush family's involvement in the Pearl Harbor attacks, and completely exonerate Fatty Arbuckle. Determined to get the damning evidence to the American press, he entrusted it with his nephew, a commercial fisherman operating off the coast of Hawaii. In February of 2001, just weeks after Bush stole the presidency, the Japanese trawler Emime Maru was destroyed by the U.S.S. Greenville. All aboard the vessel were killed - including Miyazawa's nephew, who had mere days before deposited the documents in a safety deposit box at the Manhattan branch of Fuji Bank - located in the south tower of the World Trade Center.

Paranoid conspiracy nuts will have fun with that little morsel, but we all know the real reason Bush ordered the 9/11 attacks was to steal Iraq's oil. Nonetheless, the evidence of Bush's treachery was destroyed forever, along with any hopes of seeing him brought to justice for his crimes.

As I expected, Dumbya didn't mention any of this in his pretty little speech today. Like he always does, he'll evade responsibility, pass the buck, and allow 2,000 brave servicemen to remain helplessly trapped at the bottom of the ocean just so he doesn't have to pay them their social security.

Clinton Made Us Safer
Shrub and his right-wing fascists have been yammering for days about how the overthrow of Saddam and his staged "capture" have made the world a better a safer place. Yet the orange alerts keep coming. I still have to take my shoes off at the airport. Fighter jets keep getting scrambled whenever some little kids flies his kite too close to the White House.

Are we safer? Definitely not.

In fact, we were much more safer when Bill Clinton was president. There were no orange alerts, or yellow alerts, or even robin's egg blue alerts. There was no need for a Department of Homeland Security, no US Patriot Act, no runs on duct tape. In fact, Clinton didn't worry about terrorist attacks at all...which only PROVES that we were safer. I mean, if the President isn't losing any sleep over terrorism, then how big of a deal can it be?

Safe. Happy. Content. And all while Saddam was in power.

Perhaps Shrub should put him back where he found him
http://blamebush.typepad.com/

Sounds like you already have your mind made up - thus there is nothing we can help you with.

:eusa_whistle:

the tin foil hat crowd has arrived here at USB - what can we do - except ignore his rants (or have some fun laughing at him)

the tin foil hat crowd has arrived here at USB - what can we do - except ignore his rants (or have some fun laughing at him)

That is why these boards have a wonderful feaure that allows you to place such posters in an "ignore" status....it works just fine!

That is why these boards have a wonderful feaure that allows you to place such posters in an "ignore" status....it works just fine!

I do not use that feature. These kooks provide some comic relief and besides, remember what Mike said in the Godfather - "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

I do not use that feature. These kooks provide some comic relief and besides, remember what Mike said in the Godfather - "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

If you find it entertaining then by all means, continue to engage them! I find it rather boring, but to each his own.

If you find it entertaining then by all means, continue to engage them! I find it rather boring, but to each his own.

They are boring but funny at the same time. It is fun to watch the kook moonbat left tear into the elected Dems these days

A bunch of moonbats were protesting outside of Pelosi's home saying they felt betrayed because the US is still in Iraq

The Dems are imploding and the moonbtas are leading the way

US marine 'justifies' Iraq deaths

Wuterich was the marine squad leader at the time of the killings
A US marine, charged with murdering unarmed Iraqi civilians in Haditha in 2005, said he regrets the deaths but would make the same decisions again.
In a TV interview, Staff Sergeant Frank Wuterich, 26, said he shot five unarmed Iraqi men because he believed they had hostile intent towards his men.

Iraqi witnesses say the shootings were in retaliation for a roadside bomb that killed a colleague hours earlier.

Eight US marines have been charged over the deaths of 24 Iraqi civilians.

Four are accused of unpremeditated murder and four others are charged with attempting to cover up the incident.

I would make those decisions again today - those are decisions that I made in a combat situation and I believe I had to make those decisions
Staff Sergeant Frank Wuterich

Squad leader Staff Sgt Frank Wuterich is charged with the unpremeditated murder of 12 Iraqis and ordering his troops to kill six people.

It is the biggest US criminal case to emerge from the war in Iraq in terms of Iraqis killed. If found guilty of second-degree murder, the marines could face life imprisonment.

'Absolutely sorry'

In an interview with the 60 Minutes programme on the US TV channel CBS, to be broadcast on Sunday, Sgt Wuterich apologised for the deaths.

"There is nothing that I can possibly say to make up or make well the deaths of those women and children, and I am absolutely sorry it happened that day."

However, he said firing at the men was justified because he had identified them as military-age males in a car close to where a roadside bomb had just exploded.

He said they tried to run instead of obeying an order not to.

"I would make those decisions again today. Those are decisions that I made in a combat situation and I believe I had to make those decisions," he said.

'No bullets fired

The defence team says the marines from Kilo Company in America's First Marine Division were engaged in a furious battle on 19 November 2005 in Haditha after the roadside explosion.

The official US version differs widely from that of locals and the media
It is known that five unarmed men were shot dead in a car when they approached the scene in a taxi and others, including women and children, died in three houses over the next few hours.

Those who died included a 76-year-old man and a three-year-old child. There were also several women among the dead.

An initial marine press statement said that some civilians were killed in the initial explosion and others in crossfire by insurgents.

But local people say that there were no bullets fired other than by the marines. The defence lawyers accept that innocent civilians may have died during the chaos but they deny premeditated killing.

There was no full US investigation into what happened until three months later when video footage taken by a local human rights activist of the aftermath reached Time Magazine.

Once their report showed flaws in the initial marine statement, an investigation began.

The Haditha inquiry is just one of a number the US military has been conducting into incidents of alleged unlawful killings by US forces in Iraq.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6456969.stm

Yes, to the moonbat left, the US military are a bunch of baby killers and the murders of innocent civilians

This is why the moonbats want the troops to come home ASAP - so they be tried for war crimes

If any memebr of the military has broken the law, they should have their day in a military court. Meanwhile the moonbats slime them and said with the terrorists

Love your source the BBC. the same "news" outlet with a icture of Pres Bush as Hitler. Objective liberal media at its lowest

In fact, we were much more safer when Bill Clinton was president. There were no orange alerts, or yellow alerts, or even robin's egg blue alerts. There was no need for a Department of Homeland Security, no US Patriot Act, no runs on duct tape. In fact, Clinton didn't worry about terrorist attacks at all...which only PROVES that we were safer. I mean, if the President isn't losing any sleep over terrorism, then how big of a deal can it be?

Safe. Happy. Content. And all while Saddam was in power.

American-Made Terrorists

By William F. Jasper
Published: 1998-10-12 05:00

President Clinton’s rationale for calling the August 20th cruise missile attacks on Sudan and Afghanistan has been steadily unraveling. Initially the nation was told that the strikes were launched both in retaliation for the terrorist bombings of our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania two weeks earlier, and as a preemptive measure against imminent terrorist attacks directed at American targets.

In very rapid order, however, the Clinton terror scenario began falling apart. The alleged VX poison gas plant in Khartoum, Sudan appears to have been only a pharmaceutical plant, and the Administration has provided no proof to back its claims that the plant was connected to Saudi exile Osama bin Laden. Nor has it produced evidence to support the early assertions that bin Laden’s network was behind the bombings of the U.S. embassies. There is plenty of evidence that Sudan has been, and is, a major sponsor of international terrorism, and it is no secret that bin Laden has declared war on America. But the justification for the specific targeting of the Sudan site and what were reputed to be bin Laden’s camps in Afghanistan, together with the particular timing of the attack — coinciding with Miss Lewinsky’s August 20th reprise before the grand jury — has not been forthcoming.

Lies Upon Lies
As with virtually every other aspect of the Clinton Presidency, the August 20th "strike against terrorism" has turned out to be a series of lies built upon lies.

In launching Tomahawk missiles to destroy the Al-Shifa Pharmaceutical Co. factory in Khartoum, the Clinton Administration claimed it had destroyed a "chemical weapons-related" facility that was being used for the production of deadly VX nerve gas. Officials averred that the evidence was "compelling" and "irrefutable." It was neither, as unfolding events showed:

British engineer Tom Carnaffin, who served as technical manager of the plant from 1992 to 1996, was quoted in the New York Times and other publications as saying, "I have intimate knowledge of that factory and it just does not lend itself to the manufacture of chemical weapons."
Germany’s ambassador to Sudan, Werner Daum, was quoted in the August 31st issue of Der Spiegel as saying that the factory "mainly produces antibiotics, medicaments against diarrhoea and malaria, preparations for transfusions, and veterinary products."
Sudanese rescue workers and firemen could be seen on television news in the midst of the factory rubble without protective suits, together with barefoot, lightly clad onlookers, none of whom, apparently, suffered any ill effects from the supposed deadly chemicals.
Under increasing pressure to produce evidence of chemical weapons production, Clinton officials claimed that a soil sample that had been secretly taken from the Al-Shifa site before the attack showed traces of the chemical compound EMPTA, which has no use except in chemical weapons. However, the New York Times reported that EMPTA can easily be confused in lab tests with FONFOS, an agricultural insecticide common throughout Africa.
Administration officials have yet to produce any "compelling," let alone "irrefutable," evidence that the bombed complex was a "chemical weapons-related" facility. National Security Adviser Sandy Berger told a global CNN television audience that "we have physical evidence" but "are not going to release it."
In a press briefing after the missile attack, Secretary of Defense William Cohen and Sandy Berger claimed that exiled Saudi millionaire Osama bin Laden helped finance the Al-Shifa "chemical weapons plant." Claims of proof for this tie-in have turned out to be as empty as the EMPTA "evidence."

Although bin Laden did live in Sudan during the early 1990s and is reliably reported to still have operational ties to the terror regime in Khartoum, Clinton officials have shown no trail linking either bin Laden or the Sudanese government to Al-Shifa. No evidence has been forthcoming to support claims that the facility was part of Sudan’s "military industrial complex." (Even if evidence were produced drawing the bin Laden financial connection to the Al-Shifa plant, what justification would it provide for a military strike against a civilian target?)

As the bin Laden connection foundered, officials leaked another anonymous story: Saddam Hussein had helped set up the supposed VX facility at Al-Shifa. But again, no evidence, and this line had its own problems. If Baghdad was behind the facility, and if this connection provided the rationale for the attacks, then why was the White House attacking bin Laden and simultaneously bending over backwards to avoid confronting Saddam over his chemical and biological weapons facilities in Iraq?

In his televised address to the nation, President Clinton claimed that the Afghan sites had been chosen as targets because "a gathering of key terrorist leaders was to take place there today." "Our target was terror," Mr. Clinton claimed in his August 20th Oval Office address, asserting that "convincing and compelling" intelligence reports indicated bin Laden’s network was planning further attacks. The frightful spectre of a global convocation of terrorist kingpins planning imminent destruction for America was a powerful selling point. But it too appears to have been a Clintonian fabrication.

Reports on August 21st suggested that as many as 600 terrorists were in attendance at bin Laden’s mountain redoubts. "This is the largest Sunni terrorist training facility in the world," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Hugh Shelton told a Pentagon briefing. In later reports, however, officials acknowledged that the terror summit story had been erroneous; bin Laden and other leaders were probably nowhere near the four camps that were hit by the Tomahawk attack.

On August 21st Sandy Berger offered this positive assessment: "The attacks have significantly disrupted the capability to use these camps as terrorist training facilities." William Cohen also claimed that the strikes "destroyed a number of facilities." But reporters who journeyed to the remote locations described only a few thousands of dollars worth of damage to obstacle courses, barracks, and tents, all relatively easy to replace. A paltry return for the expenditure of an estimated $100 million in cruise missiles.

.jbs.org/node/886

More.
library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/sudbous.htm

More.
cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2007/03/24701.php

More.
wsws.org/news/1998/aug1998/bomb-a26.shtml

More.
thereitis.org/displayarticle167.html

Bombing one of one the only pharmaceutical factories in a 3rd world region, would be equivilant to bombing half of the pharmaceutical companies in the US, the aftermath means a large majority of the populous doesnt recieve vital medicines, or vaccines, and even vetrinary medicines, (redering livestock unedible due to preventable animal viruses) the result is continued death and disease long after the attack.

Clinton did a good job with the economy, he is charsimatic, I like the guy, but he still indirectly killed quite a few people. but we re willing to overlook that because we want to.

The Lion Roars at Last
The lion in the jungle makes every other animal sit up and take notice as soon as he lets out a roar. He didn't get that way through artificial paraphernalia or through springs and wires and trick dumbells. He became the king of the jungle through constant natural use of every muscle in his body.
- Charles Atlas

Liberal Democrats are a peaceful people, highly intelligent yet slow to anger even when provoked by the infuriating stupidity of your average American. But confront us with annoying questions that your feeble minds can’t even begin to comprehend the answers to, and you will hear us roar like lions, drowning out all else.

After six years of politely staying out of the spotlight, the camera-shy Bill Clinton has finally had his fill of brainless conservative morons who take nothing he says at face value. No longer will he sit idly by while minions of the Right-Wing Propaganda Machine ask him to explain what the hell he did for the whole 8 years he was in office. His royal dressing-down of that Faux News Nazi is just a taste of what’s in store for those who would use his record as president to cloud his legacy

Don’t let his name fool you. ChriSHitler Wallace is not a fair and balanced journalist like his father. As evident by his failure to sit on Bill Clinton’s lap and make little cooing sounds whenever he spoke, Wallace is little more than a right-wing hack. But to even suggest that the former president somehow allowed the man responsible for the 9/11 attacks to slip from his grasp is the height of insanity.

Had he any inking that Bush was going to fly planes into those buildings just to launch an illegal and immoral war for oil so he could line the pockets of his Halliburton buddies, Clinton would have done everything in his power to stop him. Perhaps his only mistake was that he was too busy trying to get Osama Bin Laden to worry about what the alcoholic Governor of Texas was doing. In fact, he was in the process of scrounging up enough loose change from under his sofa cushions to launch a CIA and FBI investigation into whether OBL was a bad guy, with hsi full support and cooperation as long as the agencies didn’t communicate with one another, eavesdrop on any terrorists, or interrupt any of his blow jobs. In fact, it was a top priority on his to-do-list, right after signing a few hundred last-minute, legacy-sealing executive orders, and then a pile of pardons for coke dealers and campaign contributors.

So the old Right-Wing canard that Democrats are soft on national defense won’t float this election year. Bill Clinton and his entire cabinet took the terrorist threat very seriously, and Sandy Berger’s trousers are stuffed full of documents to prove it. The poor man has paper cuts on his testicles that will never heal.

As do we all.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/socalled_terrorism/index.html

Love your source the BBC. the same "news" outlet with a icture of Pres Bush as Hitler. Objective liberal media at its lowest

You are the same challenged person, no matter what forum you are on, no matter what handle you use. How many hours, days or weeks did it take you to think up “red state rules”? I see were you came up with “musicman” you borrowed it from a member on this site, as you borrowed my handle and used it to make statements that would discredit me on other sites., fortunately others know my stance, and they know yours, which is merely a reflection of the media hate-mongers.

I have observed that you have followed the rules that you claim the hated “libs” follow. On no site that you post do you truly offer debate. No sir, you resort to insults then accuse those that oppose of doing the same. You never display an original thought of your own that can not be tracked back to an online source. When you do Cut and Paste, then post a source, many times it leads to PAGE NOT FOUND. Even your link concerning how libs debate is a dead end link. You continue to display without shame that you truly lack substance. You merely waste all day light hours parroting on your keyboard the party line for a failed government.

You have also proven with your statement crediting the BBC as my source, that you do not bother to read what others write, This has been pointed out to you by myself and others for years. It can not be that you do not have the time to read what others write. No sir, a you already believe that you know all, that you are correct in your beliefs. I challenge you to prove that you are correct. Write something that you believe using the thoughts that originate within your own head. Answer this, why do you, I mean you T.W*****, why do you think Khalid Shaikh Mohammed confessed to targeting the Plaza Bank?
That should be very easy for you to make a statement about. Will you provide a sentence or more on this subject?
Or will you as always before, choose to ignore?

You are the same challenged person, no matter what forum you are on, no matter what handle you use. How many hours, days or weeks did it take you to think up “red state rules”? I see were you came up with “musicman” you borrowed it from a member on this site, as you borrowed my handle and used it to make statements that would discredit me on other sites., fortunately others know my stance, and they know yours, which is merely a reflection of the media hate-mongers.

I have observed that you have followed the rules that you claim the hated “libs” follow. On no site that you post do you truly offer debate. No sir, you resort to insults then accuse those that oppose of doing the same. You never display an original thought of your own that can not be tracked back to an online source. When you do Cut and Paste, then post a source, many times it leads to PAGE NOT FOUND. Even your link concerning how libs debate is a dead end link. You continue to display without shame that you truly lack substance. You merely waste all day light hours parroting on your keyboard the party line for a failed government.

You have also proven with your statement crediting the BBC as my source, that you do not bother to read what others write, This has been pointed out to you by myself and others for years. It can not be that you do not have the time to read what others write. No sir, a you already believe that you know all, that you are correct in your beliefs. I challenge you to prove that you are correct. Write something that you believe using the thoughts that originate within your own head. Answer this, why do you, I mean you T.W*****, why do you think Khalid Shaikh Mohammed confessed to targeting the Plaza Bank?
That should be very easy for you to make a statement about. Will you provide a sentence or more on this subject?
Or will you as always before, choose to ignore?

Like a moonbat lib you throw out baseless charges without any proof when boxed into a corner

Save your breath, youre not gonna get anyone here on your side who already isnt. Try to be more diplomatic.
your point was well taken, but it came accross a bit preachy, which is offputting to most people, especially here.

I am grateful for your kind advice.

Unfortunately, I consider the time I spend at this keyboard to be much too valuable to merely have a pleasant conversation, a chat to bitch and moan about this or that. I have close friends for that. It is not my concern if I am liked or hated. I have a very real message of truth. I have a very selfish motivation for preaching the truth, as my very survival depends upon it. I merely aspire to inspire. I seek to inspire others to take any of my concerns and using the search engine of their own choosing - SEARCH. READ. LEARN.

If to prove me wrong is the necessary motivation, I am pleased, for it shall work as well as motivation to prove me correct.

QUOTE]

I am grateful for your kind advice.

Unfortunately, I consider the time I spend at this keyboard to be much too valuable to merely have a pleasant conversation, a chat to bitch and moan about this or that. I have close friends for that. It is not my concern if I am liked or hated. I have a very real message of truth. I have a very selfish motivation for preaching the truth, as my very survival depends upon it. I merely aspire to inspire. I seek to inspire others to take any of my concerns and using the search engine of their own choosing - SEARCH. READ. LEARN.

If to prove me wrong is the necessary motivation, I am pleased, for it shall work as well as motivation to prove me correct.

QUOTE]

Your survival? Are you on the list of people to be rounded up and sent to the secret concentration camps the Bush adminiatration have in the desert? (another moonbat kook conspiracy theory)

You will find alot of people who share your views 9-11 was an inside job. They are getting treatment at Bellevue Hospital and St Elizabeth's

So I am posting under multipal ID's? One thing libs do frequently is accuse conservatives of doing what libs do all the time

US justifies erasing attack footage

US troops reportedly started shooting after their convoy was attacked by a suicide bomber [EPA]
The US military has said that a soldier was justified in erasing journalists' footage of the aftermath of a suicide bombing and shooting in which at least eight Afghans were killed.

In a letter to the Associated Press news agency a military spokesman said publication could have compromised an investigation and led to false public conclusions.
"Investigative integrity is one circumstance when civil and military authorities will reluctantly exercise the right to control what a journalist is permitted to document," Colonel Victor Petrenko, chief of staff to the US commander in eastern Afghanistan, said on Friday.
The letter was a response to a protest from the Associated Press which had employed the two freelance journalists who were forced to delete photographs and video footage of the incident in Barikaw, eastern Afghanistan on 4th March.

Thirty-four people were also wounded in the violence.

Petrenko said that photographs or video taken by "untrained people" might "capture visual details that are not as they originally were".

'Not reasonable'

Kathleen Carroll, the Associated Press executive editor in New York, disputed the assertions.

"That is not a reasonable justification for erasing images from our cameras," she said.
Your Views

"AP's journalists in Afghanistan are trained, accredited professionals working at an appropriate distance from the bombing scene. In democratic societies, legitimate journalists are allowed to work without having their equipment seized and their images deleted."

Afghan witnesses and gunshot victims said US forces fired on civilians in cars and on foot along a 10km stretch of road from Barikaw after a suicide attack against the US Marine convoy.

The US military said its troops were fired at after the bombing. One Marine was wounded.

Deleted footage

The footage that was deleted showed a civilian four-wheel drive vehicle in which three Afghans were shot to death about 100m from the blast.

Petrenko said that if people who are not part of the investigation entered such a "secured area" they could disturb evidence and other clues, "potentially fouling the conclusions of the investigation".

The journalists say they had complied with requests from the military to not move any closer to the bomb site.

Other Afghan journalists said soldiers also deleted their footage.

Petrenko maintained that the US military had no intention of curbing freedom of the press in Afghanistan.

"We are completely committed to a free and independent press, and we hope that we can help encourage this tradition in places where new and free governments are taking root," he said.

Nato apology

Meanwhile, a spokesman for Nato forces in the southern province of Kandahar has apologised for the killing of civilians during military operations.

"Isaf obviously apologises for what we've done there and we do get in touch with the families"

David Marsh,
Nato-Isaf spokesman
Community leaders in Kandahar told Al Jazeera that at least two innocent Afghans die every week when Nato forces mistake them for suicide bombers or Taliban fighters.

The apology came six days after an airstrike north of Kabul killed nine members of the same family.

"Isaf obviously apologises for what we've done there and we do get in touch with the families, there are chats with the families and individual nations who've been involved in the action," Wing Commander David Marsh, Nato-Isaf spokesman, told Al Jazeera.

"We're doing everything we can, I believe, to try to stop this kind of activity from continuing," he added.

english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/8A87D43B-F163-4C67-8840-B5EB00D96DC6.htm

Forum List

Back