What is the matter with congress?

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
Click here: One and a half billion dollars to the muslim brotherhood (Governement of Egyypt) - Constitutional Emergency

WHAT IS WRONG WITH CONGRESS? THIS IS OUTRAGIOUS AND OBAMA SHOULD BE IMPEACHED. WHY HASN'T CONGRESS STARTED IMPEACHMENT?

Click here: One and a half billion dollars to the muslim brotherhood (Governement of Egyypt) - Constitutional Emergency

WHAT IS WRONG WITH CONGRESS? THIS IS OUTRAGIOUS AND OBAMA SHOULD BE IMPEACHED. WHY HASN'T CONGRESS STARTED IMPEACHMENT?

I know of one or two politicians that support the idea of no foreign aid to any country. I agree with that position. You?

First, how about a link?

Second, impeached on what grounds?

Third, we give aid for a lot of reasons, but mostly for our own benefit. Do I always agree with it? NOPE.

For example, I did not agree with bush's illegal war on Iraq that cost us $$Trillions and thousands of lives of American soldiers and Iraqi civilians. I also don't agree with now pouring more money into rebuilding but I don't hear the rw's criticizing Bush for being the most expensive and worst president in our history.

I also don't hear rw's saying anything about the Clown Car Candidates' stated plans for invading and bombing Iran.

BUT, they all criticize President Obama for his surgical strikes that killed enemies of the US but didn't cost us $$Trillions and thousands of lives.

What hypocrites the rw's are.

Boehner (R) being held hostage by the t-partiers (Cantnor (R) & co.)

Boehner, worst speaker in our history, no control, can't get anything done because his own party ignores him.

Boehner doesn't mind though - He's just plays golf or naps in his tanning bed until its time to lie in front of the cameras again. Business as usual.

Boehner, worst speaker in our history, no control, can't get anything done because his own party ignores him.

Boehner doesn't mind though - He's just plays golf or naps in his tanning bed until its time to lie in front of the cameras again. Business as usual.

Boehner, a flaccid example of a boner.

On what planet do the TEA Partiers support sending aid to Egypt?

Twit.

Where did Dot Com write that? Not in THIS thread. Some other thread? Care to link to that thread.

Thanks ever so much.

So, what he said was completely irrelevant and off topic. I, on the other hand, took his comment to mean that the TEA Partiers support aid to Eygpt... because that is the topic of this thread. Try not to be a moron all your life. It's very boring to others.

We should ask Israel what they think about this. I'm guessing it won't align with the TeaOP take.

that's why all of the restuarants in nancy pelosi's district have a health care waivers... the sanfrancisco treat

you know, cause she was such a great speaker

i forget how many bills the house and senate have passed since the midterm elections

i sure hope people remember those midterm elections and how they felt during those midterm elections and if they are better off than they were four years ago, two years before the midterm elections.

Last edited:
i am voting out all incumbants. Enough is enough. Lets all vote them out and get someone in there that will do something to help us, not themselves.

Forum List

Back