WHAT is the least expensive new car?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
i need a new car but i want to buy the least expensive one possible. any suggestions?

Want an inexpensive and reliable NEW car that you won't make you look like a douchebag??? Buy a Volkswagen Jetta - German engineering, reliability, and it looks pretty cool too- all for around between 16-21K out the door.

For say, $500.00 and a case of cold beer, I can have the boys drop a new car off for you just after midnight. What kind are you interested in owning? When it runs out of gas, I'd just leave it beside the road though.

Want an inexpensive and reliable NEW car that you won't make you look like a douchebag??? Buy a Volkswagen Jetta - German engineering, reliability, and it looks pretty cool too- all for around between 16-21K out the door.

My brother had a Jetta. POS that he poured money into, and then some.

When I was younger I had one - never had a problem....:cool:

When I was younger I had one - never had a problem....:cool:

Except that they are girl cars.

Kia is likely the best new car for the Money.
Seem to have a good warranty too.
I know a few people that own them and they seem pleased.

Forum List

Back