What is the Lame Zone?

You misunderstand. It will be a separate section. Those that wish to participate can. The rest of the board will remain as is.

I try to make a place for EVERYONE here. Not just parrots and flamers. Those that wish to debate without being being called a name as a response should have a place too.

Right?
You would know better then i would about it.

But it seems to me that it will take a shit load of moderation and the place as a whole will lose something.

Just my two cents, and probaly not worth that.

Why would the entire forum lose something with the participation of a few? And it hardly seems likely that a whole lot of moderation would be required. I suspect that those who make a habit of turning a debate topic into a pissing match would be cut off almost immediately upon posting in this section.

You would be wrong. It's been tried before and the people who show up here to do nothing but screw with other people trashed it in a couple of days.

I've got something for their asses this time. :cool:

Is a bayonet helpful in the utilities?

I'd probably accidentally stab myself in the nutsack.

Should I call them "cammies" for your edification? When I joined the Corps, they were camouflaged utilities and "utilities" to us for short.

The Marine Corps is the only remaining service that actually teaches bayonet drill. The Gunny knew what I meant. Anyone else that knew what I meant is looking through the holes in the floor of Heaven.:eusa_whistle:

And it looks beautiful.... Some would know that "Semper Fi" is abbreviated....

semper fidelis means "always faithful". It is the motto of the US Marine Corps. It is abbreviated as "Semper Fi."

BUUUUURN!

kelso_burn.gif

Nah...hell, son, that ain't more than the idiocy your dumbfuck ass has been spewing for months to no avail. Nothing new, nothing creative, just the typical imbecility. :lol:

So really...you might do better thinking on the lessons of this:

copgtfo.jpg

Perhaps you should go ahead and get back to your disco inferno, pedobear.. Had his comment not kicked you in the beanbag then you wouldn't have felt the urge to offer such lame fucking rebuttal.

thats quite a reputation you have, dude!

stay away from playgrounds.

You would know better then i would about it.

But it seems to me that it will take a shit load of moderation and the place as a whole will lose something.

Just my two cents, and probaly not worth that.

Why would the entire forum lose something with the participation of a few? And it hardly seems likely that a whole lot of moderation would be required. I suspect that those who make a habit of turning a debate topic into a pissing match would be cut off almost immediately upon posting in this section.

You would be wrong. It's been tried before and the people who show up here to do nothing but screw with other people trashed it in a couple of days.

are you trying to attract Charles Bass like yellowjackets to an open soda can?

:lol:

I saw that the "Is Dick Cheney a Traitor?" discussion was moved there and one cannot post a reply.

"The LAME Zone" is a cutesy means by which the cite mods can express their political slant... and toss threads which may be skewering their particular sacred cow...

When ever a thread pops up which they feel doesn't represent 'mainstream' thinking, they run it down to flame... and one of the in-house geniuses thought it would be funny to convert flame to lame... thereby adding an overt editorial touch to the move; in that sending it to the FLAME zone, didn't really impart the idea, that the given mod was trying to convey through moving it... think of it as a means to control the speech on the site; to 'clean up the site' and make it more marketable.

It's unnecessary bullshit manipulation... of the lowest order.

Of course, in the end, the site will become less marketable, because only the mindless tools of the sacred center will come here to touch their collective peters in celebration of thier open minds... to clammer incessantly about the extremist notions of valid principle and their enlightened determination to stand TALL for the moderation which exists in ALWAYS being half right and half wrong...

After all... that's only FAIR!

Did you actually consider this stupid shit before you hit "submit reply"?

You'd be banned from most boards I've been on, simp. At a minimum, you and any thread you started would be closed, or your posts deleted.

I created the Flame Zone to circumvent THAT because some of you geniuses don't know when to back the fuck off and shut up. The members that were here when I created it were pretty happy for it. It meant their shit got moved instead of them feeling obligated to push until they got banned.

Along comes generation 2 who have to bitch about what is a cool thing. If you think the Flame Zone is censorship, then by your reasoning, so is EVERY subforum on this board you fucking dolt.

You couldn't win a debate with a 3rd grader. I'll take the left's side of ANY argument and kick your fucking ass. Not because they're right ... but because you're stupid. YOU and people like you make conservatives look stupid. Because the left uses morons like you as an example to stereotype the right.

I made a challenge. Step up to the plate or sit down and shut the fuck up.

Let me know if I need to clear any of this up for you.

:lol::lol::lol:

you know you have made when your thread gets kicked to the laaaaaaaaaaaaame zone....

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh trust me ... there ARE those who will set that as their goal.

Up next: strict moderated debate, NO flames, no lies, no rhetoric ...

I doubt there are 10 people on this board that can hang.

No insults? From anyone?! And what about some of those inflammatory "signatures"??

What about it? I'd LOVE to school your ass. You're one of those wannabe intellectuals that eerily sounds like every other parrot on the left.

nobody can post in it right now...

Nobody's going to post in it. Some stuff is just beyond stupid and I'm sick of it. This is a political debate message board. If all one has to offer is lame shit, it's going in the Lame Zone.

Everyone can read it so they can see how fucking lame it is, but only staff can post in the forum.

I'm sick of threads that say "Bush lied ..." or "Obama is a Muslim and wasn't born in the US."

And believe it or not, I am MORE offended by so-called conservatives acting like leftwingnuts than I am leftwingnuts acting like themselves. I don't expect better of THEM.

I WOULD like to see some intelligent people actually having debates that amount to more than "you suck." If that's all you have to say, that's what the Flame Zone is for.

So you only want to see intelligent debates within 'mainstream issues...' And that President Hussein was born to a Muslim Father, indisputably MAKING HIM A MUSLIM... without regard to ANY discussion of what he is PRACTICING... or affirming... THAT isn't mainstream...

And where President Hussein has had his BIRTH RECORDS SEALED... another INCONTESTABLE FACT... which prohibits anyone from simply discovering the TRUTH... without regard to what that TRUTH IS... you feel that THAT isn't Mainstream, thus not worthy of discussion.

ROFLMNAO... Sweet Mother that is absurd...

There's no potential for intelligence, where one sets aside truth for CONVENTIONAL WISDOM... You may not feel comfortable with the issue... you may have drawn your own conclusions... but to silence the debate, ON A DEBATE FORUM is asinine...

I tell you what I will do however...

If you can post an argument wherein you can conclusively show, that being BORN to a Muslim Father does NOT constitute, IN AND OF ITSELF, an individual being "MUSLIM," that ISLAM ITSELF CONSIDERS THIS TO BE TRUE... thus where someone was born to a Muslim father, raised as a Muslim... that this instance is not identical to the multiple millenia tradition wherein an individual born to a JEWISH MOTHER, is a JEW... THERE ENTIRE LIFE... without REGARD TO THEIR PROFESSED RELIGION...

AND

If you can show sound argument that The Lord of the Idiots was BORN in the US...
which is to say, EVIDENCE which establishes that HE SLID FROM DOWN HIS MOTHERS BIRTH CANAL WHILE MOMMY WAS ACTUALLY IN HAWAII... which is to say evidence BEYOND the affidavit which he has provided wherein Hawaii was providing certificates of Birth to individuals who had NOT been born in the US, but to establish citizenship...

I will donate $1000 (One Thousand Dollars and 00/100ths...) to this site...

Now THAT is a debate Admin... Send THAT to the LAME zone...

You just want to use your power as the admin of this site to influence TRUTH... you believe that the Lord of the Idiots is NOT a Muslim... you can't argue that as fact, so you throw these cute little admin tantrums and DEMAND that ANY DISCUSSION WHICH CONTESTS YOUR "FEELINGS" will not be tolerated... and the same with the Birth-cert.

The President has documented his certification as a citizen... NO ONE IS CONTESTING THAT...

The contest is on a VERY SPECIFIC ISSUE, wherein the CERTIFICATION IS BASED UPON A POLICY WHICH HAWAII USED TO GET ITS CENSUS NUMBERS UP FOR LEGISLATIVE REPRESENTATION... througout the early 1960s... as Hawaii did NOT BECAME A STATE UNTIL '59...

A policy which would be IRRELEVANT IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE US CONSTITUTIONAL CLAUSE WHICH REQUIRES ONE TO BE A NATURALLY BORN CITIZEN...

Now Hussein is a citizen... but he is NOT a naturally born citizen and what we have in this issue is a VERY real and exceedinly VALID point of debate, wherein the powers that be, throughout the scope of this current government, have WHOLLY SET ASIDE A VERY SPECIFIC< UNAMBIGUOUS< THOROUGHLY UNDERSTANDABLE< INDISPUTABLE STANDARD ENUMERATED IN THE US CONSTITUTION... and they've done so willingly, overtly and without explanation, except to IMPLY THAT THIS CLAUSE IS NO LONGER RELEVANT...

Now how in the hell you can argue that THIS POINT IS NOT WORTHY OF DEBATE IS KNOW ONLY TO YOU, But I would sure be interested in hearing what that basis is...

My guess is "BECAUSE I SAID SO..." is the best we're going to get, IF we get anything.

Idiot. I understand what a threat actual debate based on facts is to you. No one is required to participate. You can keep selling your koolaid skills on the board, as is.

You end up with two sets of posters, they just won't mix, it's like having two personalities.

I'm not adverse to seeing it, I just wonder if you will have much of a community if some people only 'serious' post while others just post as before.

I do understand what the goal is, I see the same thing you do, a number of partsian people are trying to make this an echo chamber and post more and more absurd threads and it drives some people away.

After saying all that, I say give it a go, what is there to lose? If it sucks you can always change it again.

I think Gunny's plan is great. It won't segregate posters anymore than having a Flame Zone does, but it allows one sub forum where only facts and issues will reign, allowing those who do not want to mess with sifting through all the other crap to just debate.

A clear designation of whether a posted website or copied text is fact or opinion should be required. All too often, opinion pieces are quoted as "factual" when in fact they are slanted to reflect a political bias.

I'm well aware of how the game is played, thanks.

Nobody's going to post in it. Some stuff is just beyond stupid and I'm sick of it. This is a political debate message board. If all one has to offer is lame shit, it's going in the Lame Zone.

Everyone can read it so they can see how fucking lame it is, but only staff can post in the forum.

I'm sick of threads that say "Bush lied ..." or "Obama is a Muslim and wasn't born in the US."

And believe it or not, I am MORE offended by so-called conservatives acting like leftwingnuts than I am leftwingnuts acting like themselves. I don't expect better of THEM.

I WOULD like to see some intelligent people actually having debates that amount to more than "you suck." If that's all you have to say, that's what the Flame Zone is for.

So you only want to see intelligent debates within 'mainstream issues...' And that President Hussein was born to a Muslim Father, indisputably MAKING HIM A MUSLIM... without regard to ANY discussion of what he is PRACTICING... or affirming... THAT isn't mainstream...

And where President Hussein has had his BIRTH RECORDS SEALED... another INCONTESTABLE FACT... which prohibits anyone from simply discovering the TRUTH... without regard to what that TRUTH IS... you feel that THAT isn't Mainstream, thus not worthy of discussion.

ROFLMNAO... Sweet Mother that is absurd...

There's no potential for intelligence, where one sets aside truth for CONVENTIONAL WISDOM... You may not feel comfortable with the issue... you may have drawn your own conclusions... but to silence the debate, ON A DEBATE FORUM is asinine...

I tell you what I will do however...

If you can post an argument wherein you can conclusively show, that being BORN to a Muslim Father does NOT constitute, IN AND OF ITSELF, an individual being "MUSLIM," that ISLAM ITSELF CONSIDERS THIS TO BE TRUE... thus where someone was born to a Muslim father, raised as a Muslim... that this instance is not identical to the multiple millenia tradition wherein an individual born to a JEWISH MOTHER, is a JEW... THERE ENTIRE LIFE... without REGARD TO THEIR PROFESSED RELIGION...

AND

If you can show sound argument that The Lord of the Idiots was BORN in the US...
which is to say, EVIDENCE which establishes that HE SLID FROM DOWN HIS MOTHERS BIRTH CANAL WHILE MOMMY WAS ACTUALLY IN HAWAII... which is to say evidence BEYOND the affidavit which he has provided wherein Hawaii was providing certificates of Birth to individuals who had NOT been born in the US, but to establish citizenship...

I will donate $1000 (One Thousand Dollars and 00/100ths...) to this site...

Now THAT is a debate Admin... Send THAT to the LAME zone...

You just want to use your power as the admin of this site to influence TRUTH... you believe that the Lord of the Idiots is NOT a Muslim... you can't argue that as fact, so you throw these cute little admin tantrums and DEMAND that ANY DISCUSSION WHICH CONTESTS YOUR "FEELINGS" will not be tolerated... and the same with the Birth-cert.

The President has documented his certification as a citizen... NO ONE IS CONTESTING THAT...

The contest is on a VERY SPECIFIC ISSUE, wherein the CERTIFICATION IS BASED UPON A POLICY WHICH HAWAII USED TO GET ITS CENSUS NUMBERS UP FOR LEGISLATIVE REPRESENTATION... througout the early 1960s... as Hawaii did NOT BECAME A STATE UNTIL '59...

A policy which would be IRRELEVANT IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE US CONSTITUTIONAL CLAUSE WHICH REQUIRES ONE TO BE A NATURALLY BORN CITIZEN...

Now Hussein is a citizen... but he is NOT a naturally born citizen and what we have in this issue is a VERY real and exceedinly VALID point of debate, wherein the powers that be, throughout the scope of this current government, have WHOLLY SET ASIDE A VERY SPECIFIC< UNAMBIGUOUS< THOROUGHLY UNDERSTANDABLE< INDISPUTABLE STANDARD ENUMERATED IN THE US CONSTITUTION... and they've done so willingly, overtly and without explanation, except to IMPLY THAT THIS CLAUSE IS NO LONGER RELEVANT...

Now how in the hell you can argue that THIS POINT IS NOT WORTHY OF DEBATE IS KNOW ONLY TO YOU, But I would sure be interested in hearing what that basis is...

My guess is "BECAUSE I SAID SO..." is the best we're going to get, IF we get anything.

PubliusInfinitum: I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...
Gunny: You'll get nothing, and like it.

:)

are you trying to attract Charles Bass like yellowjackets to an open soda can?

:lol:

Well .. to tell the truth ... I was thinking of locking them in a forum with YOU for 30 days.:eusa_whistle:

Oh trust me ... there ARE those who will set that as their goal.

Up next: strict moderated debate, NO flames, no lies, no rhetoric ...

I doubt there are 10 people on this board that can hang.

I flat DARE you to open a forum where NO flaming and NO trolling... No foul Langauage etc... are the hard and fast rules...

MOST of your mods will be completely incapable of participating; which is going to make it fairly difficult for them to be objective in their function as 'moderators...'

Cut a sticky which defines FLAMING, TROLLING, FOUL LANGUAGE, Etc..

What you're going to find is that the "Moderate position" is destroyed... that the Centrists will have their asses handed to them at every point and that the "FORBIDDEN ISSUES" will come to the table for debate and that YOUR STATED POINT OF VIEW ON THESE ISSUES will be eviscerated...

You're trying to moderate THOUGHT, Admin... Not the means by which that thought is imparted... which is to say that while you seem to believe that the problem is the WAY the debate takes place; that the means by which the participants engage in debate, in and of itself, creates "EXTREMISM"... the fact is you simply 'feel' that some conclusions which contest your own, on your pet issues are wrong; and that your patented 10-15 word quips aren't accepted on the same authority as 'The Sacred Tablets' ... makes ya nuts...

But PULEASE! I am BEGGING YOU! Open a FORUM FOR PURE DEBATE... DEFINE THE RULES CLEARLY...

Towards that end, I suggest that the basic rules for formal debate be posted... that invalid reasoning be established as disqualifying argument... fallacies of every stripe, to include non sequiturs, the litanny of ad hoc conclusions, ad hom, ingorantum, populum...

Require that where an assertion of reason is advanced and challenged that where the member fails to support it through reasoned argument they must withdraw or condede... and that where they fail to formally rescind the assertion that they concede by default; and where such is determined, where they return to the point, they are banned from the thread... and where an assertion of fact is advanced, citiations from credible resources sustaining that assertion must be provided and so on...

Let the games... BEGIN!

I am on such a board. It seems that discussions do progress to a much higher level of quality information exchange. But that isn't why I'm here. I wanted to see what crazy liberals think. Gunny is right, things do need to be taken up a notch around here, it won't hurt at all. The problem I've noticed is that people will continually post the same unfounded claims and never prove them.

Shut the fuck up, pissant. I'll smoke YOUR inbred ass.

And don't dare ME. It just makes me start sharpening my Sykes-Fairbairn.:evil:

And you don't get to pic your mod. I do. I choose me. Bring it you goatroping Lonestar swilling mule-rider. Or are you one of those meth-heads that mixes batches in the bahttub of his trailer daily?

Hilbilly my ass. The only thing that comes from West Texas are illegals and horny toads. Which are you?

Grow up. The only possible consequence from your threats are your own criminal charges. However, you having been in the military does make you more dangerous as it seems military people either sign up to avoid drug charges or develop 'army disease' once in.

Grow up. The only possible consequence from your threats are your own criminal charges. However, you having been in the military does make you more dangerous as it seems military people either sign up to avoid drug charges or develop 'army disease' once in.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

And how long did you serve in the military?

My grandfather must be one of the few people I know who isn't a Holocaust denier if being an eyewitness to something is a requirement for knowledge. Isn't this one of those strawman things or red dogs or something?

Just because you think he's a dick, that still doesn't matter.

My grandfather must be one of the few people I know who isn't a Holocaust denier if being an eyewitness to something is a requirement for knowledge. Isn't this one of those strawman things or red dogs or something?

That's great your grandfather served in the military. Did you? I myself have not, so I can't make generalizations about those who have. Now, for those that have served, like many of the fine men and women who post on here, maybe they can tell you if what you say is true.

Forum List

Back