What is the Lame Zone?

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by PoliticalChic, May 21, 2009.

1. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,748
    Says the douche posting on a free private message board...

Nobody is stopping you from making your own board francis.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Sweet Willy

Sweet Willy BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +180
    Lots of interesting crapola in here. I should probably start another thread but, I'm too lazy right now.

To the PubliusInfinite guy, you are right. Islam considers that Barak Obama was born a Muslim and there is nothing he can do about it. Unfortunately, they also consider you and I and everyone on the planet to be born Muslim. Has nothing to do with your Dad. Allah is your father, everyone's father, according to Islam. If you are a Christian, you are actually a lost Muslim, according to Islam, just like Obama. They do not recognize that anyone is not born a Muslim. They absolutely recognize that you can be lost from Islam. Get it?

Jews, OTHOH, beleive in maternal desent. You can not renounce Judaism. I mean, you can, but they don't accept that. They believe you will become observant when the messiah appears, or something like that. Once a Jew, always a Jew. But once a Muslim, you better not stray. They will let you go and denounce you. As is the case for you and me.

So there, you and Obama share that much.