What is the Lame Zone?

Oh trust me ... there ARE those who will set that as their goal.

Up next: strict moderated debate, NO flames, no lies, no rhetoric ...

I doubt there are 10 people on this board that can hang.

No insults? From anyone?! And what about some of those inflammatory "signatures"??

What about it? I'd LOVE to school your ass. You're one of those wannabe intellectuals that eerily sounds like every other parrot on the left.

Maybe we should discuss Republican principles, then, since I used to be one (and was quite schooled, until they began to lose their minds).

Hi PC:

"What Is The Lame Zone?"

I saw that the "Is Dick Cheney a Traitor?" discussion was moved there and one cannot post a reply.

The Lame Zone is the place where lame mods ship 'Controversial Topics' for which they have run out of arguments and the deliberation process itself is about to transform them into a fool. The original Topic is moved to kill the discussion, because those running diversion for the USMB "Agenda" must conceal their true motivations by micromanaging member content. The New World Order Propaganda Disinformation Artists are tightening their firm grip on We The Sheeple (pic = more like this), by limiting discussion on key topics; like the fact that Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Meyers (New Pearl Harbor) are 9/11 Inside-Job Bad Guys (my Blog) helping to orchestrate the current U.S./Global Economic Implosion (my Topic) 'and' the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my Topic) Attack that is now gestating/mutating in the global population in preparation for instituting "Martial Law" (my thread).

Rather and stand in the 'neutral corner' to ensure all registered members have the same opportunity to present their views on a level playing field, the mods are jumping in to take one position or the other; and this silly Mod Lamer Zone is needed to help hide and remove the egg from their collective faces, when those running this place run out of tricks. The "Lame" part describes the people moving/closing/deleting USMB Member Topics and 'not' a description of the Topic itself. That is the very reason that you see mods out here trying to defend their actions in the first place . . .

GL,

Terral

Shut up and go take your meds. The very fact you are STILL present on this forum belies your accusations, wingnut.

No insults? From anyone?! And what about some of those inflammatory "signatures"??

What about it? I'd LOVE to school your ass. You're one of those wannabe intellectuals that eerily sounds like every other parrot on the left.

Maybe we should discuss Republican principles, then, since I used to be one (and was quite schooled, until they began to lose their minds).

Interesting, that. Maybe we should discuss Democratic principles since I used to one, and was quite schooled until they betrayed liberalism.;)

Oh, and I don't know what "Repbulcan principles" are. I have never been one and they aren't all that impressive anyway. Just less a menace to this Nation than the left.

Geez.... It's so been so much more fun making them both beg for my vote each and every time.... <g>

Hi PC:

"What Is The Lame Zone?"

I saw that the "Is Dick Cheney a Traitor?" discussion was moved there and one cannot post a reply.

The Lame Zone is the place where lame mods ship 'Controversial Topics' for which they have run out of arguments and the deliberation process itself is about to transform them into a fool. The original Topic is moved to kill the discussion, because those running diversion for the USMB "Agenda" must conceal their true motivations by micromanaging member content. The New World Order Propaganda Disinformation Artists are tightening their firm grip on We The Sheeple (pic = more like this), by limiting discussion on key topics; like the fact that Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Meyers (New Pearl Harbor) are 9/11 Inside-Job Bad Guys (my Blog) helping to orchestrate the current U.S./Global Economic Implosion (my Topic) 'and' the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my Topic) Attack that is now gestating/mutating in the global population in preparation for instituting "Martial Law" (my thread).

Rather and stand in the 'neutral corner' to ensure all registered members have the same opportunity to present their views on a level playing field, the mods are jumping in to take one position or the other; and this silly Mod Lamer Zone is needed to help hide and remove the egg from their collective faces, when those running this place run out of tricks. The "Lame" part describes the people moving/closing/deleting USMB Member Topics and 'not' a description of the Topic itself. That is the very reason that you see mods out here trying to defend their actions in the first place . . .

GL,

Terral

Shut up and go take your meds. The very fact you are STILL present on this forum belies your accusations, wingnut.
I have to agree, information control, and 1984 Orwellian content control , and other kinds of "NEW WORLD ORDER", media information and discussion control is what this lame zone is about.

I flat DARE you to open a forum where NO flaming and NO trolling... No foul Langauage etc... are the hard and fast rules...

MOST of your mods will be completely incapable of participating; which is going to make it fairly difficult for them to be objective in their function as 'moderators...'

Cut a sticky which defines FLAMING, TROLLING, FOUL LANGUAGE, Etc..

What you're going to find is that the "Moderate position" is destroyed... that the Centrists will have their asses handed to them at every point and that the "FORBIDDEN ISSUES" will come to the table for debate and that YOUR STATED POINT OF VIEW ON THESE ISSUES will be eviscerated...

You're trying to moderate THOUGHT, Admin... Not the means by which that thought is imparted... which is to say that while you seem to believe that the problem is the WAY the debate takes place; that the means by which the participants engage in debate, in and of itself, creates "EXTREMISM"... the fact is you simply 'feel' that some conclusions which contest your own, on your pet issues are wrong; and that your patented 10-15 word quips aren't accepted on the same authority as 'The Sacred Tablets' ... makes ya nuts...

But PULEASE! I am BEGGING YOU! Open a FORUM FOR PURE DEBATE... DEFINE THE RULES CLEARLY...

Towards that end, I suggest that the basic rules for formal debate be posted... that invalid reasoning be established as disqualifying argument... fallacies of every stripe, to include non sequiturs, the litanny of ad hoc conclusions, ad hom, ingorantum, populum...

Require that where an assertion of reason is advanced and challenged that where the member fails to support it through reasoned argument they must withdraw or condede... and that where they fail to formally rescind the assertion that they concede by default; and where such is determined, where they return to the point, they are banned from the thread... and where an assertion of fact is advanced, citiations from credible resources sustaining that assertion must be provided and so on...

Let the games... BEGIN!

I am on such a board. It seems that discussions do progress to a much higher level of quality information exchange. But that isn't why I'm here. I wanted to see what crazy liberals think. Gunny is right, things do need to be taken up a notch around here, it won't hurt at all. The problem I've noticed is that people will continually post the same unfounded claims and never prove them.

Shut the fuck up, pissant. I'll smoke YOUR inbred ass.

And don't dare ME. It just makes me start sharpening my Sykes-Fairbairn.:evil:

And you don't get to pic your mod. I do. I choose me. Bring it you goatroping Lonestar swilling mule-rider. Or are you one of those meth-heads that mixes batches in the bahttub of his trailer daily?

Hilbilly my ass. The only thing that comes from West Texas are illegals and horny toads. Which are you?

ROFL... You'll smoke me? Do tell? Now by 'smoke' do you intend to impart that challenging your thesis, within a thread which is, by all apperant indications, designed to do just that, that you'll BAN ME? Or are you skulking through the ether of self delusion that you're of sufficient intellectual prowess to engage me in formal debate?

I can't think of any point of contest between the two of us which would tend towards supporting that. If you'd like to offer up an example, I'll happily consider it... but my guess is we'll both be too old to remember the point by the time you dig up such a miracle of exception...

With regard to the Mods... Mods are mods... my point is that the MAJORITY of your mods; meaning not all, but MOST (and they know who they are...) lack the intellectual means to even HOPE to sustain a formal debate... on just about any issue.

Now with regard to 'bringing it;' you're the admin... if this site is going to have a formal debate forum... my guess is it's to you put such together; and of course, you can count on me to participate and of course, such will be amazing... with how easily the leftists or 'centrist' point of view is eviscerated.

Which is why I doubt we'll be seeing much of it... anytime soon.

With regard to West Texas... ROFL... get serious... It's pure American...

Last edited:
I have to agree, information control, and 1984 Orwellian content control , and other kinds of "NEW WORLD ORDER", media information and discussion control is what this lame zone is about.
Says the douche posting on a free private message board...

Nobody is stopping you from making your own board francis.

Lots of interesting crapola in here. I should probably start another thread but, I'm too lazy right now.

To the PubliusInfinite guy, you are right. Islam considers that Barak Obama was born a Muslim and there is nothing he can do about it. Unfortunately, they also consider you and I and everyone on the planet to be born Muslim. Has nothing to do with your Dad. Allah is your father, everyone's father, according to Islam. If you are a Christian, you are actually a lost Muslim, according to Islam, just like Obama. They do not recognize that anyone is not born a Muslim. They absolutely recognize that you can be lost from Islam. Get it?

Jews, OTHOH, beleive in maternal desent. You can not renounce Judaism. I mean, you can, but they don't accept that. They believe you will become observant when the messiah appears, or something like that. Once a Jew, always a Jew. But once a Muslim, you better not stray. They will let you go and denounce you. As is the case for you and me.

So there, you and Obama share that much.

Forum List

Back