CDZ What is the hypothesis behind Russia-gate?

I can only guess that this Russia-gate BS is designed to be a bargaining chip for Democrats to avoid criminal prosecution on corruption charges.

If it weren't for the intercepts from allies that point to treason on the part of at least the trump team, you could call it wishful thinking. Reality is, those interactions are a matter of record. Congress not moving fast on this evidence, well that to me is a different kind of treason. Supporting those people makes you complicit in their machinations

Care to define "treason?" Or is that too much to ask?
It's a violation of allegiance to my sovereign government in aiding its enemies

If it weren't for the intercepts from allies that point to treason on the part of at least the trump team, you could call it wishful thinking. Reality is, those interactions are a matter of record. Congress not moving fast on this evidence, well that to me is a different kind of treason. Supporting those people makes you complicit in their machinations

Care to define "treason?" Or is that too much to ask?

If team Trump traded concessions such as lifting sanctions for help winning the election....it is treason

To which "enemies" are you referring? Russia? Iran? Trump supporters? Republicans? Other deplorables?

To which "enemies" are you referring? Russia? Iran? Trump supporters? Republicans? Other deplorables?
Russia alone will suffice, in my opinion

And why is Russia alone an "enemy" of the U.S. Have we/they declared war? Or are you still angry that Trump won the election?
Do you normally impose sanctions against allies? Do you prefer countries that threaten your treaty allies and their territorial integrity?!?

Russia alone will suffice, in my opinion

And why is Russia alone an "enemy" of the U.S. Have we/they declared war? Or are you still angry that Trump won the election?
Russia was involved in launching cyber attacks against our country. Making them an enemy

EXACTLY what is being alleged (or even suspected) here? That Donald Trump or his associates are Russian spies? That they hacked DNC emails and fed them to the Russians? Or some other nefarious collusion with foreign nationals to rig the Presidential election?

If not one of these preposterous scenarios, what is the legitimate purpose of the incessant innuendo on the part of the MSM? Is it anything more than political propaganda?

I have the same question because no one in the media has suggested a theory of the case, i.e., what exactly was done illegally in all the Russian meetings or alleged meetings. It seems to come down to this: "it looks suspicious". Lots of things look suspicious, but that' not a crime.

EXACTLY what is being alleged (or even suspected) here? That Donald Trump or his associates are Russian spies? That they hacked DNC emails and fed them to the Russians? Or some other nefarious collusion with foreign nationals to rig the Presidential election?

If not one of these preposterous scenarios, what is the legitimate purpose of the incessant innuendo on the part of the MSM? Is it anything more than political propaganda?

I have the same question because no one in the media has suggested a theory of the case, i.e., what exactly was done illegally in all the Russian meetings or alleged meetings. It seems to come down to this: "it looks suspicious". Lots of things look suspicious, but that' not a crime.

That is why it needs to be investigated

If it turns out to be just a coincidence, everyone goes home happy
If their was collusion, it could be treason

Forum List

Back