CDZ What is the hypothesis behind Russia-gate?

money laundering for the Russians and tax evasion is my best bet on the criminal charges that may come out of it and on to trumpsters and not collusion on the election interference....but that's just from what is being reported on the 24/7's and press also doing their own investigations that I have seen...

Which is based on what, Care? Your fervent wish that it is? So far the only thing I've seen in this whole charade is that Donald Trump and many of the people he's brought into his Administration know people in Russia. What's amusing is that Hillary Clinton ALSO knows people in Russia...and has in fact taken millions of dollars from those people...yet that doesn't seem to be problematic. Why is that?
based on comments from 3 congressmen/senators on the investigation hearings and based on what we have learned from all the press investigation/articles on it....

Manafort had as many as 10 bank accounts in a CYPRESS BANK known for money laundering for the Russians just like Deutsche Bank who was recently charged , found guilty, and fined, to get around the sanctions we and our allies put on the Russians....some of these accounts of Manafort's pushed millions of dollars in a single day through a single account. deposits then immediate transfers elsewhere...

Pres Trump's possible connection in the money laundering for Russian oligarchs/putin's men...is through real estate sales....Trump bought a mansion in West Pal Beach for 40 million and 3 years later sold it to a putin/Russian Oligarch for 95 million in a DOWN TRENDING DISTRESSED real estate market.... Wilbur Ross, our new Commerce Secretary was the assistant CEO at that CYPRESS BANK that's known for being the Russian Money Laundering Bank and the one Manafort was using to push Russian and Ukrainian money through, was the bank that handled the sale for the Russian Oligarch who bought the Trump owned Mansion for $55 million more than Trump paid for it ...

AND the Oligarch tore down the mansion and has never stepped foot on the property.... weird, eh?

IF you want to truly know, do a google on it, Deutshe Bank, Cypress Bank, Manafort, Trump, Wilbur Ross....

there are some very lengthy, in debth, investigations going on....being reported by the printed Press
well, oldstyle, did you do the research on this?

money laundering for the Russians and tax evasion is my best bet on the criminal charges that may come out of it and on to trumpsters and not collusion on the election interference....but that's just from what is being reported on the 24/7's and press also doing their own investigations that I have seen...

Which is based on what, Care? Your fervent wish that it is? So far the only thing I've seen in this whole charade is that Donald Trump and many of the people he's brought into his Administration know people in Russia. What's amusing is that Hillary Clinton ALSO knows people in Russia...and has in fact taken millions of dollars from those people...yet that doesn't seem to be problematic. Why is that?
based on comments from 3 congressmen/senators on the investigation hearings and based on what we have learned from all the press investigation/articles on it....

Manafort had as many as 10 bank accounts in a CYPRESS BANK known for money laundering for the Russians just like Deutsche Bank who was recently charged , found guilty, and fined, to get around the sanctions we and our allies put on the Russians....some of these accounts of Manafort's pushed millions of dollars in a single day through a single account. deposits then immediate transfers elsewhere...

Pres Trump's possible connection in the money laundering for Russian oligarchs/putin's men...is through real estate sales....Trump bought a mansion in West Pal Beach for 40 million and 3 years later sold it to a putin/Russian Oligarch for 95 million in a DOWN TRENDING DISTRESSED real estate market.... Wilbur Ross, our new Commerce Secretary was the assistant CEO at that CYPRESS BANK that's known for being the Russian Money Laundering Bank and the one Manafort was using to push Russian and Ukrainian money through, was the bank that handled the sale for the Russian Oligarch who bought the Trump owned Mansion for $55 million more than Trump paid for it ...

AND the Oligarch tore down the mansion and has never stepped foot on the property.... weird, eh?

IF you want to truly know, do a google on it, Deutshe Bank, Cypress Bank, Manafort, Trump, Wilbur Ross....

there are some very lengthy, in debth, investigations going on....being reported by the printed Press

Research on what, Care? Some innuendoes being reported by The Guardian and MSNBC? Get serious...

You know the old expression...where there's smoke there's fire? You folks on the left are trying desperately to get a cinder...ANY cinder to catch fire on this narrative and you can't even get the tiniest little puff of smoke let alone FIRE!

EXACTLY what is being alleged (or even suspected) here? That Donald Trump or his associates are Russian spies? That they hacked DNC emails and fed them to the Russians? Or some other nefarious collusion with foreign nationals to rig the Presidential election?

If not one of these preposterous scenarios, what is the legitimate purpose of the incessant innuendo on the part of the MSM? Is it anything more than political propaganda?

/--- Russiagate -,it's all they have.

EXACTLY what is being alleged (or even suspected) here? That Donald Trump or his associates are Russian spies? That they hacked DNC emails and fed them to the Russians? Or some other nefarious collusion with foreign nationals to rig the Presidential election?

If not one of these preposterous scenarios, what is the legitimate purpose of the incessant innuendo on the part of the MSM? Is it anything more than political propaganda?

/--- Russiagate -,it's all they have.

Sad but true. And as long as Trump keeps this from becoming a grudge match that sends Ds to prison instead of letting them off with large fines and a parole officer there is no up side for the Ds or the Media.

Research on what, Care? Some innuendoes being reported by The Guardian and MSNBC? Get serious...

You know the old expression...where there's smoke there's fire? You folks on the left are trying desperately to get a cinder...ANY cinder to catch fire on this narrative and you can't even get the tiniest little puff of smoke let alone FIRE!
Try the Wall Street Journal and their articles first on this google search listing....

wall street journal russia trump - Google Search

Maddow is hard to watch but there are a couple of episodes that she covered on the topic that truly connected several of the dots....

And yes, I haven't seen any hard evidence of wrong doing as of yet.... an awful lot of unexplained meetings with Russian agents by his campaign team, and more connections to the Russians in all kinds of ways that simply defies logic that all of these people could somehow all be brought together, on to president Trump's campaign....it defies all odds for any given candidate in the present, past and future to have so many Russian loving citizens on a campaign team, thus....it was PLANNED.....and being planned, one has to wonder, WHY??? WHY OH WHY OH WHY when Putin is not some sort of good human being in any way, shape or form...and is an enemy of the United States???????

I have no dog in this hunt! At least as far as Hillary is concerned....whatever happens with all of these investigations, she would not be made president. If by any chance, even a long shot, Pres. Trump was involved with all of this for illegal purposes and has to go, then Pence would be our next president.

I don't know what is going on here....I do believe it could be something very big, or it could be a complete dud.

If, President Trump could only explain to us what he was thinking when bringing on to his team all of these people with in some cases nefarious Russian connections it would help in being able to trust him when it comes to dealing with Putin and Russian foreign policy and our Nations National Security...

Maybe Pres Trump had financial reasons for building a relationship with Putin and Putin's Oligarchs beginning years ago before even thinking of running for President,

and this isn't about undermining our own Nation and our relationship with our allies for an unholy alliance with the devil himself, Putin?

I think as citizens, we should be head over heals in support of trying to find out.

Last edited:

Russiagate seems to be focusing on some strange fascination with Russia on the part of some Trump staffers, right?

Dunno if anyone is talking about a coordinated attack besides you, but maybe I suppose. Trump can't be dumb enough to ask Putin to hack the DNC on twitter or anything like that thoughlol.

Try the Wall Street Journal and their articles first on this google search listing....

wall street journal russia trump - Google Search

Maddow is hard to watch but there are a couple of episodes that she covered on the topic that truly connected several of the dots....

And yes, I haven't seen any hard evidence of wrong doing as of yet.... an awful lot of unexplained meetings with Russian agents by his campaign team, and more connections to the Russians in all kinds of ways that simply defies logic that all of these people could somehow all be brought together, on to president Trump's campaign....it defies all odds for any given candidate in the present, past and future to have so many Russian loving citizens on a campaign team, thus....it was PLANNED.....and being planned, one has to wonder, WHY??? WHY OH WHY OH WHY when Putin is not some sort of good human being in any way, shape or form...and is an enemy of the United States???????

I have no dog in this fight! At least as far as Hillary is concerned....whatever happens with all of these investigations, she would not be made president. If by any chance, even a long shot, Pres. Trump was involved with all of this for illegal purposes and has to go, then Pence would be our next president.

I don't know what is going on here....I do believe it could be something very big, or it could be a complete dud.

If, President Trump could only explain to us what he was thinking when bringing on to his team all of these people with in some cases nefarious Russian connections it would help in being able to trust him when it comes to dealing with Putin and Russian foreign policy and our Nations National Security...

Maybe Pres Trump had financial reasons for building a relationship with Putin and Putin's Oligarchs beginning years ago before even thinking of running for President,

and this isn't about undermining our own Nation and our relationship with our allies for an unholy alliance with the devil himself, Putin?

I think as citizens, we should be head over heals in support of trying to find out.

You admit that you haven't seen any hard evidence of wrong doing...yet you want me to trot off to explore something that could be "very big" or be a "complete dud"? Why would I waste time doing that, Care...when I'm already convinced that this whole Russian "collusion" narrative is simply something to divert attention from how badly progressives have left the Democratic Party? Collusion didn't turn off Bernie Sanders voters! That was his supporters finding out how Clinton's minions at the DNC screwed over Sanders. Collusion didn't have blue collar union workers in the Rust Belt voting for Trump! That was Hillary Clinton offering them nothing to hope for except more of the same. If you're a liberal in this country right now...you need to wake up and smell the coffee! The Progressive movement is on life support and trotting either Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren out in four years isn't going to be the solution! You can't promise people freebies that anyone with an eighth grade math background KNOWS can't be paid for and expect them to dutifully trot down to the polls to vote for you! If you think that you can...then you WILL lose again!

Not to worry, Oldstyle, no one is asking your "to trot off" and explore anything.

The FBI is doing that for all of us.

The rest of your post is the old and silly 'no harm no foul' mentality that the Russians did not force anyone to vote for any candidate. That won't wash now or in the future.

Not to worry, Oldstyle, no one is asking your "to trot off" and explore anything.

The FBI is doing that for all of us.

The rest of your post is the old and silly 'no harm no foul' mentality that the Russians did not force anyone to vote for any candidate. That won't wash now or in the future.

What's "silly" is that instead of you progressives addressing why people voted for the other guy...you've created this false narrative that it was Russian "hacking" that cost you the election! Dissatisfaction with progressive policies is what cost you union votes in the Rust Belt...Russia had zero to do with that. But go ahead and knock yourselves out trying to prove that it did and see how running on the same policies next time "washes" out for you!

What we know:

1. Putin hacked the DNC servers and released damaging information
2. Trump used that information in his campaign
3. Trump defended Putin as "US is just as bad", removed military aid to Ukraine, offered to consider lifting economic sanctions and recognize Russian control of Crimea
4. Trump aides met with Russian official while this is going on

Available hypothesis:
1. This could all be a series of coincidences
2. Trump aides could have met with Russians to discuss the timing of the release of information
3. Trump aides may have offered policy concessions in return for the hacking

Last edited:
What we know:

3. Trump defended Putin as "US is just as bad", removed military aid to Ukraine, offered to consider lifting economic sanctions and recognize Russian control of Crimea

Available hypothesis:
2. Trump aides could have met with Russians to discuss the timing of the release of information

Get back to us when you can turn those "could"s and "may"s into "did"'s, Winger! Until then you're just blowing smoke.

What we know:

Available hypothesis:

Get back to us when you can turn those "could"s and "may"s into "did"'s, Winger! Until then you're just blowing smoke.

Do you understand what a hypothesis is?

What we know:

Available hypothesis:

As you employ it, Winger...a hypothesis is wishful thinking!

Once again...this all goes to the fact that the "damaging material" that was hacked simply revealed the DNC as the corrupt organization they were. The biggest influence on this past election wasn't Putin for revealing the truth...it was Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazille for undermining the political process!

What we know:

Available hypothesis:

As you employ it, Winger...a hypothesis is wishful thinking!

Hypothesis #1 says it is all a series of coincidences

Isn't that wishful thinking?

It was never a "coincidence" what took place in the DNC, Winger! That was a coordinated effort by the Clinton Camp to knee cap Bernie Sanders and turn the debates into a farce. Wishful thinking is that it was something other than that. This was a self inflicted wound. Clinton and her minions have nobody to blame but themselves for what transpired.

It was never a "coincidence" what took place in the DNC, Winger! That was a coordinated effort by the Clinton Camp to knee cap Bernie Sanders and turn the debates into a farce. Wishful thinking is that it was something other than that. This was a self inflicted wound. Clinton and her minions have nobody to blame but themselves for what transpired.

Unrelated to Russia Gate

Try again

If it weren't for the intercepts from allies that point to treason on the part of at least the trump team, you could call it wishful thinking. Reality is, those interactions are a matter of record. Congress not moving fast on this evidence, well that to me is a different kind of treason. Supporting those people makes you complicit in their machinations

If it weren't for the intercepts from allies that point to treason on the part of at least the trump team, you could call it wishful thinking. Reality is, those interactions are a matter of record. Congress not moving fast on this evidence, well that to me is a different kind of treason. Supporting those people makes you complicit in their machinations

Care to define "treason?" Or is that too much to ask?

Forum List

Back