What Is The GOP Plan For The Recession?

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
I know America has thrown those bums out of office, but what would the GOP do to try and save the economy?

I suspect it would be to offer tax cuts to people without jobs, de-regulation to businesses that are bankrupt and nice words about how Jesus loves America.

But I'm willing to listen to anything else a Conservative says

GOP ain't gonna do nuttin but watch mr. big mouth promises cut taxes for 95% of us just like he promised Right?

why would the GOP need to even formulate a plan?
nothing they could do to get it enacted anyway

ROTF!!! Just as I thought. You sock puppets are basically empty of ideas because Rush and Company haven't told you what to say

ROTF!!! Just as I thought. You sock puppets are basically empty of ideas because Rush and Company haven't told you what to say

Actually, whatever any ideas we have, are irrelevant. It was your wish, it was granted. Enjoy. The problems are those of whom you voted for. Let's all hope you were correct.

Happy New Year!

We got OutVoted.. Remember DUmmie? That ball's in obamalama's court now. Think he's gonna do what he promised? Or, was he lying to you? What? And, need I remind you that time after time you've said the Democrats are in charge now? So why you soliciting GOP's help? doyathink? HYpocrite!

no, dumbass, you wanted something that is impossible
the GOP couldnt get a thing through this congress
you are gonna have to hope the dems dont actually do what they promised
the GOP also doesnt have the power to stop any of it

Oh, I know America rejected you guys big time, and for good reason. I'm seeing the reason right here in this thread. No ideas, no thoughts, just insults, hate and the usual right wing idiocy

Carry on right wing sock puppets

Oh, I know America rejected you guys big time, and for good reason. I'm seeing the reason right here in this thread. No ideas, no thoughts, just insults, hate and the usual right wing idiocy

so, to be clear, we were curteous enough to answer your stupid question but you will only throw insults back? is this correct? Typical DUmocrat behavior. :lol:

so, you are a fucking moron to even ask when it doesnt matter
nothing the GOP can do at this point

so, you are a fucking moron to even ask when it doesnt matter
nothing the GOP can do at this point

Truth be told, the GOP does have a plan Stan.. little round rich white people are getting their money hidden away,, before the obamalama comes along and takes it away from them:lol::eusa_shhh: yep,, that's the plan Stan!

youse been watching the stocks Right?

See, I'd have said that it really doesn't matter what the repub's plan is because they've already screwed everything up for eight years.

And your comment is counter to history.
sorry, but this mess was caused by republicans acting like democrats
you got the real thing now
enjoy

See, I'd have said that it really doesn't matter what the repub's plan is because they've already screwed everything up for eight years.

And your comment is counter to history.

Well, the ball is in the Democrats court at this time, so let's see what happens.
Mr Bush inherited a recession when he took office, lets see how Mr Obama deals with inheriting a recession.
Lets hope Mr Obama doesn't have to deal with anything along the scale of a 9/11 style attack on the country. We don't need something like that to aggravate the situation.

Forum List

Back