What Is The GOOD Word Tonight?

What's your election night drinkin' word?!?

• OTHER - Be specific in a post!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • BLUE / RED

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • MAVERICK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHANGE

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • BATTLEGROUND

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • VOTER

• CONGRESS

• MAJORITY

• LANDSLIDE

• Another personal favorite... 'JOE'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
It's coming up on 1600 hours on the east coast... Just about time for the pundits to "bla, bla, bla... yadda, yadda, yadda" as the results begin to tabulate. Are you drinkin' to bla or yadda? Enquiring minds are bored shitless enough to want to know.

How drunk can you get on a school night?!?

Me? I plan to get shit-faced, drinking to 'blue' and to 'red'... :D

-Joe

You're gonna be a real DEAD man with a choice like "voter," lol. Why didn't you just go with "the"??

I'm going with "battleground"...I live in PA and I think I could get a nice healthy buzz going with that word...or I could if I was able to drink!

Looks like I'll have some company tonight laughing inappropriately at Tom Brokaw!

Thanks, boys and girls!

-Joe

I'm watching CNN so I'll pick battleground.

I'll be tuning in to Fox News if Obama wins to see the funeral look on their faces. :badgrin:

...I just drank five times in a row. Thank God I'm drinking beer, or I wouldn't make it to the first projections.

I'm watching CNN so I'll pick battleground.

I'll be tuning in to Fox News if Obama wins to see the funeral look on their faces. :badgrin:

...I just drank five times in a row. Thank God I'm drinking beer, or I wouldn't make it to the first projections.

You lucky dogs with your fancy cable T.V. - I have to wait for NBC to clear Oprah off the stage...

Hey!! Spread the wealth! :badgrin:

-Joe

Hey! I just realized my post number 1,000 was either on drinking in the Election forum or blow-jobs in the Flame-Zone...

Either way, it will be easy to remember!

-Joe

You lucky dogs with your fancy cable T.V. - I have to wait for NBC to clear Oprah off the stage...

Hey!! Spread the wealth! :badgrin:

-Joe

Haven't you heard, we're all elitists!

Yeah, so me and my 23 inch $200 dollar tv pwns you because I have BASIC CABLE! :rofl:

Whatcha drinking anyway?

beer?

whiskey?

vodka?

jager?

wine?

rum?

scotch?

everclear?

Moet?

Landslide is mine.

Tuacca and beer is my plan.

Im hoping Im going to get a really good buzz going.

Forum List

Back