What is the fate of America?

Having heard, this week, on a radio show, a pilot, just back from bombing ISIS was being interviewed. What he said was shocking to many! He said he goes out once a day. with a specific target to bomb, and does that, AND if he sees ISIS gathered somewhere else, he has ORDERS NOT to engage. One target, and back.... This is the Manchurian muslim's GIFT to his muslim friends, the ones that sing the sweetest song he ever heard. Like everything this regime does, it's mostly LIP SERVICE with NO ACTION TAKEN to end anything.... The man, the subversives in here, and the feckless, dishonest and lying MSM disgust me, and they should disgust any HONEST American that has a working brain!.... or are most of you GRUBERED?
You Gubers have been Gowdyed!
Why do you hate America so much that you root for ISIL?????

Excite News - INSIDE KOBANI Devastation mixed with optimism

There, Kurdish fighters backed by small numbers of Iraqi peshmerga forces and Syrian rebels, are locked in what they see as an existential battle against the militants, who swept into their town in mid-September as part of a summer blitz after the Islamic State group overran large parts of Syria and neighboring Iraq.

Helped by more than 270 airstrikes from a U.S.-led coalition and an American airdrop of weapons, the Kurds have succeeded in halting the militants' advance and now believe that a corner has been turned.

The Kurds' claims of imminent victory may be overly ambitious. But the AP's reporting has found that the Islamic State group's drive has at least been blunted. Hundreds of militants have been killed, most of them by airstrikes.
You state that there have been 270+ airstrikes in Iraq!
No, idiot, 270 airstrikes in Kobani.

Dickhead they entered Korbani on Oct. 3...60 days ago, that's STILL LESS then 5 strikes a day! At the height of the Iraq war we were flying OVER 100 missions a day! .... You are STILL the biggest loser out here.

I'd like to remain optimistic and think that we are just going through a difficult time with some poor leadership. I really do not think this is the "end" of the United States of America. We are too strong and too strong-willed for that! :)

the USA will continue as a political entity , it will just change as it has been changing these last 30 - 40 years or more . These changes are changes that I recognize at 65 years of age that younger people don't recognize because they never lived through the changes . I don't approve of the change but that's the way things are going in my opinion .

New Topics

Forum List

Back