What is the end game?

I've seen on USMB a lot of right wingers gleefully comment on the reaction of the left at Trumps new controversy. "If it pisses of the left it has to be the right thing." In this partisan day and age I get it. My question is though how do you see this playing out? At the moment the Trump base is about 30 to 35 percent, you can question the numbers but this is what everything indicates. Trump while considered God by his base, has also the opposite effect on the rest of the US. Trump got 3000000 fewer votes then the worst candidate the Democrats could have picked. If you aren't picking up any new voters, while pissing of those people you need to stay home to win, motivating them to go out and vote, what do you think will happen?
I'm not sure how big a discrepancy the GOP can afford by Gerrymandering districts, to lose the popular vote but win the electoral but I doubt it's 10 million which if Trump keeps on acting and speaking to the hard right is what will happen.
Take your 'partisan' glasses off, look at it again, and try again...

All this boils down to Trump, who speaks bluntly without any filter, pointed out that nations like Haiti have corrupt governments that have oppressed and abused its citizens while turning their countries into sh!tholes.

He points out that many people who come here from those countries have little to offer based on a true merit-based system of immigration but instead seek to come here to ESCAPE poverty, oppression, corruption, etc...and that it is of little benefit to 'import' massive numbers of these people.

As fas as being a 'shithole' - thry are. Why do you think so many want to leave and come here.

As far as using the term he chose, he f*ed up 'bigly'...

...and he has to realize he is not among 'golfing buddies' and can not use the same language he would in that case.
So I have to take of my partisan glasses but you're kind of agreeing with my point that Trump's rhetoric is self destructive?
Snowflakes ate twisting his behavior to make him sound like a cross between Hitler and the KKK, which is not the case.
If you have a problem distinguishing between the KKK and people protesting the KKK you are making it easy too paint that picture. There is a disconnect among his supporters between what he says and does and the reaction to those things by other people. I'm not really planning to talk about the right or wrong of it too much, since I'm trying to make the point that Trumps rhetoric is self destructive something that brings the question. Are you capable of holding an office when you aren't even smart enough to act in your own self interest?

I've seen on USMB a lot of right wingers gleefully comment on the reaction of the left at Trumps new controversy. "If it pisses of the left it has to be the right thing." In this partisan day and age I get it. My question is though how do you see this playing out? At the moment the Trump base is about 30 to 35 percent, you can question the numbers but this is what everything indicates. Trump while considered God by his base, has also the opposite effect on the rest of the US. Trump got 3000000 fewer votes then the worst candidate the Democrats could have picked. If you aren't picking up any new voters, while pissing of those people you need to stay home to win, motivating them to go out and vote, what do you think will happen?
I'm not sure how big a discrepancy the GOP can afford by Gerrymandering districts, to lose the popular vote but win the electoral but I doubt it's 10 million which if Trump keeps on acting and speaking to the hard right is what will happen.

All this boils down to Trump, who speaks bluntly without any filter, pointed out that nations like Haiti have corrupt governments that have oppressed and abused its citizens while turning their countries into sh!tholes.

He points out that many people who come here from those countries have little to offer based on a true merit-based system of immigration but instead seek to come here to ESCAPE poverty, oppression, corruption, etc...and that it is of little benefit to 'import' massive numbers of these people.

As fas as being a 'shithole' - thry are. Why do you think so many want to leave and come here.

...and he has to realize he is not among 'golfing buddies' and can not use the same language he would in that case.
So I have to take of my partisan glasses but you're kind of agreeing with my point that Trump's rhetoric is self destructive?
Snowflakes ate twisting his behavior to make him sound like a cross between Hitler and the KKK, which is not the case.
If you have a problem distinguishing between the KKK and people protesting the KKK you are making it easy too paint that picture. There is a disconnect among his supporters between what he says and does and the reaction to those things by other people. I'm not really planning to talk about the right or wrong of it too much, since I'm trying to make the point that Trumps rhetoric is self destructive something that brings the question. Are you capable of holding an office when you aren't even smart enough to act in your own self interest?
No, no problem telling the difference.

The people who showed up to protest the White Supremacists in their 1st clash were 'Antifa', the Fascist liberal group that was proven to have taken Russian money, like BLM, to spread racial division and violence.

They are the assholes who showed up intent on using violence to strip other Americans of their Constititional Rights of Free Speech and the Right to Assemble.

Their leader said sonething ALMOST as stupid as Feinstein's 'Brain Congestion' comment, declaring they HAD to use violence to protect NON-violence.

Both the white supremacists and Antifa were / are assholes - the big difference was that at that 1st march the W.S. showed up to EXERCISE their Rights while Antifa showed up intent on using violence to STRIP Americans of their Rights through violence...

...and you demonstrate you're so f*ing stupid that you think the W.S. were / are the bigger threat.

Fine demonstration of how, like Feinstein, if fascist / litards / snowflakes believe enough that they are right they will not hesitate to commit crimes and then try to justify the hell out of it.

No, no problem telling the difference.

The people who showed up to protest the White Supremacists in their 1st clash were 'Antifa', the Fascist liberal group that was proven to have taken Russian money, like BLM, to spread racial division and violence.

They are the assholes who showed up intent on using violence to strip other Americans of their Constititional Rights of Free Speech and the Right to Assemble.

Their leader said sonething ALMOST as stupid as Feinstein's 'Brain Congestion' comment, declaring they HAD to use violence to protect NON-violence.

Both the white supremacists and Antifa were / are assholes - the big difference was that at that 1st march the W.S. showed up to EXERCISE their Rights while Antifa showed up intent on using violence to STRIP Americans of their Rights through violence...

...and you demonstrate you're so f*ing stupid that you think the W.S. were / are the bigger threat.

Fine demonstration of how, like Feinstein, if fascist / litards / snowflakes believe enough that they are right they will not hesitate to commit crimes and then try to justify the hell out of it.
Not for nothing the person who got KILLED during the protest was left wing. She DIED by a right winger, not very good , when you're trying to make the point that antifa was intent on violence. None of it is actually of any significance too the OP.

Not for nothing the person who got KILLED during the protest was left wing. She DIED by a right winger, not very good , when you're trying to make the point that antifa was intent on violence. None of it is actually of any significance too the OP.
Antifa was proven to have instigated the violence.

Their leader admitted it, declared they dhowed up intent on starting / using violence.

Guess the girl was on the wrong side / should not engaged in violence...

Antifa was proven to have instigated the violence.

Their leader admitted it, declared they dhowed up intent on starting / using violence.

Guess the girl was on the wrong side / should not engaged in violence...
Still no significance to the OP. Link the leader admitting it? Prove the girl engaged in violence, or was even a member of Antifa?
I applaud you trying to defend your post. You will have to be able too support it

here's where sanity may finally come back to our political environment.....

The upcoming gubernatorial races will show a dramatic shift in states' political leanings...AND

There is a census coming up in 2020......States like TX, FL. and GA will witness such a dramatic shift that gerrymandering of districts would have to resemble Rorschach inkblots to "help" republicans.

In case the angry left hasn't heard the election is over and Trump won. The "end game" is a fantasy supported by the MSM of reversing the results of the election. Imagine if Trump said "democrats are welcome but they have to sit at the back of the bus". The left would go freaking nuts and the left wing media would be pushing for anarchy. Obama said it about republicans and the media only snickered.

Democrats want to focus on racism, making illegals legal, obstruction on everything and a continued war on the rich (whoever that is). The Democrats have nothing but platitudes and the results they have to show are the likes of Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, etc., shitholes they have created.

In case the angry left hasn't heard the election is over and Trump won. The "end game" is a fantasy supported by the MSM of reversing the results of the election. Imagine if Trump said "democrats are welcome but they have to sit at the back of the bus". The left would go freaking nuts and the left wing media would be pushing for anarchy. Obama said it about republicans and the media only snickered.
This OP is simply trying to establish how Trump's rhetoric will play out in the NEXT election cycle. What I want to know is , how you guys seeing that cycle play out considering the fact that Trump goes out of his way to piss of people. You lost the previous election by 3 million votes, those numbers don't exactly give much confidence in the next cycle.

What I found very interesting about this OP, is how those on the right don't want to engage the premise. The only one who was semi willing was Easyt65, for which I thank him. What I've seen is a lot of complaining about how the left is unreasonable holding Trump to the standards of decent human beings. In the end it is very simple, when you speak and act like a racist you will be called one. For people who claim to abhor PC, you sure seem to be wanting people to not want to call stuff by it's name.

What I found very interesting about this OP, is how those on the right don't want to engage the premise. The only one who was semi willing was Easyt65, for which I thank him. What I've seen is a lot of complaining about how the left is unreasonable holding Trump to the standards of decent human beings. In the end it is very simple, when you speak and act like a racist you will be called one. For people who claim to abhor PC, you sure seem to be wanting people to not want to call stuff by it's name.

Trump did not mention race. He called shit holes shit holes.

It is folks like you making it all about race when race was never mentioned.

Haven't you ever wondered why the media kept so quiet when Hillary made antisemitic comments?. Ignoring the fact that Jews are now fair game for leftists, the answer should be obvious. The media is no longer in the business of reporting news, but in taking a very active role in influencing the process. They are shaping opinion, and the do so though a selective process of reporting only that which reflects negatively on trump.

You don't care about an economy that actually benefits all of us, because all you care about is taking down trump - just as the media is conditioning you to care about.

This entire business would be no more a issue than Hillary's antisemitic comments unless the media WANTED it to be a issue.

It is folks like you making it all about race when race was never mentioned.

Haven't you ever wondered why the media kept so quiet when Hillary made antisemitic comments?. Ignoring the fact that Jews are now fair game for leftists, the answer should be obvious. The media is no longer in the business of reporting news, but in taking a very active role in influencing the process. They are shaping opinion, and the do so though a selective process of reporting only that which reflects negatively on trump.

You don't care about an economy that actually benefits all of us, because all you care about is taking down trump - just as the media is conditioning you to care about.

This entire business would be no more a issue than Hillary's antisemitic comments unless the media WANTED it to be a issue.
When you say I shouldn't allow people of a country entry in the US because the countries are shit holes. you are generalizing, which is in fact racism. You are saying people of a country are not worthy of entry. And thanks for making my point yet again. The OP isn't about Trump being a racist. It's about those kinds of things makes it increasingly difficult to get reelected. I know you, and people like you would rather fight the argument if Trump's actually racist, I'm perfectly willing to defend my position, but that is NOT what the OP is about

MORONIC......the idiot,Trump, solidified his racist nature when he followed up his "shit hole" comments with......."why don't we get more immigrants from Norway."

Dance around all you want, defend the orange buffoon, but folks who have refused to join the Trump Cult well know the nature of this charlatan in the oval office.

Forum List

Back