What is the difference between Obama asking a favor and this???

Lol
He absolutely is, he’s a fucked up control freak that deserves everything bad that happens to him… You do realize there would be no trump if there was no Obama take your little Obama and shove them up your fucking ass
Naw, Obama’s cool. Trump won because he successfully branded Hillary as a criminal. He was not a very popular candidate and has not been a popular president. Biden should easily hand Trumps ass to him during the next election. That’s why you see trump trying so hard to brand Biden a criminal and pull him down into the mud with him. I hope Biden doesn’t take the bait. Let Trump continue to dig that hole. It’s pathetic
71101029_2214833555293071_1904562823179010048_n.jpg

Biden can’t even figure out how to get out of his own house… He’s a fucking child molester anyways
right... well keep spewing that BS about the ex VP... just don’t fool yourself into thinking anybody buys it
247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

Ya, She looks real happy there.
She should’ve made the old piece of shit right in the nuts, God that bastard is a rotten piece of shit. Lol
man if this is the crap you’re gonna be resorting to over the next year then you really are desperate. Grow up.

Why's that, you into younger girls too?

i have no clue what hunter Biden’s employment history is not do I care nor do I see how it is at all relevant.

You don't think it's "relevant" that the vice-president of the U.S. was potentially giving away the taxpayer's money in order that some of it could be then given to his family?
i have no clue what hunter Biden’s employment history is not do I care nor do I see how it is at all relevant.

You don't think it's "relevant" that the vice-president of the U.S. was potentially giving away the taxpayer's money in order that some of it could be then given to his family?
oh, I think it’s easy to say anybody is “potentially” doing anything. If you have evidence Of anything real then that’s a different story. But you don’t so you should probably stop talking. You sound like a brainwashed parrot

Naw, Obama’s cool. Trump won because he successfully branded Hillary as a criminal. He was not a very popular candidate and has not been a popular president. Biden should easily hand Trumps ass to him during the next election. That’s why you see trump trying so hard to brand Biden a criminal and pull him down into the mud with him. I hope Biden doesn’t take the bait. Let Trump continue to dig that hole. It’s pathetic

Biden can’t even figure out how to get out of his own house… He’s a fucking child molester anyways
right... well keep spewing that BS about the ex VP... just don’t fool yourself into thinking anybody buys it

She should’ve made the old piece of shit right in the nuts, God that bastard is a rotten piece of shit. Lol
man if this is the crap you’re gonna be resorting to over the next year then you really are desperate. Grow up.

i just like dealing with reality, not over politicized BS

I seem to have missed you quoting Obama asking someone to investigate a political rival personally as your blob did.
Obama is a piece of shit plain and simple… Live with it
no he’s not
Lol
He absolutely is, he’s a fucked up control freak that deserves everything bad that happens to him… You do realize there would be no trump if there was no Obama take your little Obama and shove them up your fucking ass

Biden can’t find his own ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today the below organization makes this statement regarding Trump's call to Zelenskiy as

Anatomy of the phone call now imperiling Trump’s presidency

Judging from the content of the Trump-Zelenskiy call, Trump was not reading talking points,” McFaul said. “No one on our team ever would have prepared a call package prompting Obama to ask for a personal favor that would help him win reelection. I also doubt that Trump’s NSC staff would have written or cleared such a talking point for their boss.”

Anatomy of the phone call now imperiling Trump's presidency

So folks tell me what the difference is other than the MSM bias protected Obama and the MSM bias hates
Trump?

What "crimes" has Trump committed?
Seriously. What exact criminal action has Trump done to merit impeachment?
What is the difference between Trump and Obama as this video of Obama illustrates?
Obama is asking for a favor... in exchange with Putin doing Obama a favor.
Trump never offered a favor in exchange for Ukraine digging up dirt.
And by the way... the Treaty of 1999 signed by Clinton and Biden as senator OKs the asking Ukraine for help in Biden's son's criminal behaviors.

Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

WHAT THEN is the difference?
Trump asked a favor BUT never promised "MORE FLEXIBILITY"!!!

The difference?

Obama was explaining the political realities of an election year

Trump moved a discussion about military aid to Ukraine to.......I need a favor “though”
Both favors related to getting re-elected

Today the below organization makes this statement regarding Trump's call to Zelenskiy as

Judging from the content of the Trump-Zelenskiy call, Trump was not reading talking points,” McFaul said. “No one on our team ever would have prepared a call package prompting Obama to ask for a personal favor that would help him win reelection. I also doubt that Trump’s NSC staff would have written or cleared such a talking point for their boss.”

So folks tell me what the difference is other than the MSM bias protected Obama and the MSM bias hates
Trump?

What is the difference between Trump and Obama as this video of Obama illustrates?
And by the way... the Treaty of 1999 signed by Clinton and Biden as senator OKs the asking Ukraine for help in Biden's son's criminal behaviors.

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

Wow, a whole thread of "but...but...but... Obama!"

Bring that jerkoff back into the conversation, and that’s what you get.

Trump?

Trump was asking for a favor that would help him personally duh.

Reality!!! LOL, you have had a rough three years.

I seem to have missed you quoting Obama asking someone to investigate a political rival personally as your blob did.
no he’s not
Lol
All Trump had to do to take over the party was parrot GOP hate propaganda from Rush Fox etc etc-25 years of phony scandals and character assassination about Hillary. The brainwash is deep with the dupes.

Reality!!! LOL, you have had a rough three years.
huh? What’s your point?

no he’s not

Your right. He currently nothing more than a shit stain at this point.

No he’s not

If you say so Pewee

Trump?

It is because its Trump no other reason needed. The next Dem president will pay heavily for this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back