What is the difference between a MSM headline and Trump's tweets?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I ask that question because I was watching the talking heads again all complaining about Trump tweets
not sometimes staying on message and Kelly asking him to be more disciplined in the tweets.
Well even that story is suspect. Because here is a HEADLINE from the MSM...
Trump's tweets blindsiding advisers searching for clarity
Aides to President Donald Trump were in deep talks about how to defuse tensions between Qatar and other Arab nations when the door to the secure room at the White House burst open.

The urgent message: Trump had just tweeted about Qatar.

One adviser read the tweet aloud and with that, the policymakers in midconference call had no other choice but to rework their plans to reflect the president's tweeted assertion that Qatar, host to some 11,000 U.S. troops, was funding terrorism.

WHO ARE THE ADVISERS????? Who is saying this?
Trump's tweets blindsiding advisers searching for clarity

So I ask the question... the talking heads complain about Trump establishing policy with 140 characters, i.e. tweets,... WHAT The f...k difference is YOU dicks writing headlines that within the story there is NO TRUTH!

I've done this often by it is a classic example of MSM biased headlines making the picture different then
REALITY!
89,500 results!
Look at the headlines!
DO they not KNOW I'M GOING TO SHOUT...TRUMP MARRIED A LEGAL IMMIGRANT! I HAVE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS AS RELATIVES AS DO 40+ MILLION OTHER AMERICANS AND WE ARE NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT!
The MSM biased headlines drop off that one important adjective...ILLEGAL!!!
But again this is where more intelligent people are truly getting sick of the biased left wing MSM and dropping the MSM news cycles.
Trump's anti-immigration playbook was written 100 years ago. In ...
Trump’s anti-immigration playbook was written 100 years ago. In Boston.
Donald Trump's Anti-Immigration Strategy - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/trumps...strategy.../458748/

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 12.46.53 PM.png

Indeed the "Swamp" of the MSM runs very deep.

Just in case folks are tired of the MSM propaganda that results in Google searches and use Chrome to browse the web.

How to specify the blocked sites are as follows.
  1. Open Addon manager.
  2. Press "Option" button on "Hide Unwanted Results of Google Search"
  3. Press "Settings" button to open panel.
  4. Type a URL that you want to hide, then press "Add" button.
  5. Press "OK" to Apply and close panel.

Forum List

Back