What is the Democrat's health care bill?

Let see how many Democrat has read it......and then us regular Americans.

Well, since not ONE LIBERAL could come in here and explain what the dem health care plan was, I'll give it a shot... ok, first, make the rich pay for most of it, and then the rest with trickle taxes. Next, whatever health care you have now will be strangled out because of the government muscling in. Then after government controls all health care, they'll tell you what medicines and procedures you need and don't need, and along with the long waits and controls, they'll basically be telling people which ones can live and which ones must die.

Am I close? Yeah... I think so.

It is unintelligible, a 1,000 page quagmire. I'll be amazed if any liberal on this forum can honestly answer the question.

It is unintelligible, a 1,000 page quagmire. I'll be amazed if any liberal on this forum can honestly answer the question.

Hell even barry had to admit HE didn't know what was in it when asked. But ask all the liberals here if they support it and they'll say yes. Indeed, an excellent example of just how blindly these sheeple obamabots will follow this con man, and an amazing display of idiocy.

I've waded through a lot of it, but Conyers is right, need some lawyers to do the looking back parts. Way too much to understand, much less implement reasonably.

2008-07-23-theodric.png

More leeches and another blood letting!!

Would you mind editing in a link to where the text of the bill is available online? I'll even give you the link....but its a slow loader as the bill is HUGE.

Text of H.R.3200 as Introduced in House: America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

I've only dragged myself through almost the first 200 pages....its tough reading it.

Oh my GAWD......
surprised-004.gif
....... WHY does it have to be THAT COMPLICATED???!!!

Would you mind editing in a link to where the text of the bill is available online? I'll even give you the link....but its a slow loader as the bill is HUGE.

Text of H.R.3200 as Introduced in House: America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

I've only dragged myself through almost the first 200 pages....its tough reading it.

Oh my GAWD......
surprised-004.gif
....... WHY does it have to be THAT COMPLICATED???!!!

My point exactly. It doesn't have to be. It's not 'reform' it's a new medical administration plan, which is not wanted by over half of the US electorate.

What is a "regular" American? You? :lol: :lol: :eek:

There isn't "a" bill. There was the House version and the Senate version, plus 14 others that were proposed by various committees. The only one left is a consolidation being debated only in the Senate Finance Committee. Highlights are here, in case you're interested (but I'm sure you aren't since it doesn't come from NewsMax).

The Associated Press: A look at health care plans in Congress

Well, since not ONE LIBERAL could come in here and explain what the dem health care plan was, I'll give it a shot... ok, first, make the rich pay for most of it, and then the rest with trickle taxes. Next, whatever health care you have now will be strangled out because of the government muscling in. Then after government controls all health care, they'll tell you what medicines and procedures you need and don't need, and along with the long waits and controls, they'll basically be telling people which ones can live and which ones must die.

Not even. You guys are so hilarious. Try picking up a fucking daily newspaper, or paying attention to what's going on as its played out on your television screen (even FOX) instead of coming here and trying to pretend you understand a goddamned thing.

Why is everyone so surprised that the bill is long? It represents the biggest and most major POLICY CHANGE for this country in 60 years. There is NO bill that isn't long and convoluted.

Does anyone remember Ronald Reagan slamming the 14-POUND budget bill to the floor of the Senate? It got passed, but how many of his congresspeople read the whole thing?

Not even. You guys are so hilarious. Try picking up a fucking daily newspaper, or paying attention to what's going on as its played out on your television screen (even FOX) instead of coming here and trying to pretend you understand a goddamned thing.

Actually it's what NYT and WAPO and WSJ have all said, the first two in language that is to appease the likes of you, the 'true believers', but they did put the truth out-you just refuse to believe it.

Forum List

Back