What Is The Deal ??

S

Sandy73

YOU GUYS ARE GETTING BORING !! ANYBODY WANT TO SEE A FATTIE?

JIM, JOHN, CHUCK OR JOHNNEY ANYBODY NEED SOME BIG LOVIN TONIGHT ??

DARIN, OCA & DK I COULD HELP YOU OUT TOO !! :dev1: :happy2:

Sorry so boring Sandy, face it, you can't handle it without me on here! hehehehe! had to work tonight, and am just too damn tired, but never fear, tomorrow will soon enough be here and I am in just that mood for some FATTIES!!!!! maybe even some more family portraits of Big D!!!!!!:D

Yeah, Big Dicklicker gets my blood boiling too. I usually leave the slamming of other people to other people, but that shitbrick just brings out the worst in me.

I say we castrate him with a dull spoon........

:dev1:

Sorry so boring Sandy, face it, you can't handle it without me on here! hehehehe! had to work tonight, and am just too damn tired, but never fear, tomorrow will soon enough be here and I am in just that mood for some FATTIES!!!!! maybe even some more family portraits of Big D!!!!!!

I'm with Janeen!! I've been lacking on the board because I'm in the process of a move... but, I think the guys really miss the fatties Sandy. Really. I havent had the time to get some really good ones lately, but never fear, gimme another week or two and I'll be back to full speed!!!!

As far as Big D is concerned, I just loaded hte board and came directly here, I havent seen the thread ya'll are talking about, but after some Cpt and Coke, I might just have sumthin to say. :D

hey - how were the crawfish? I dont think I asked.

Im doing my scum sucking taxes right now and no, Im not happy about it lol Can you tell? :p:

I know it's a coincidence, but it seems like a lot of times, people will be in the middle of a good conversation in a thread, then I'll say one thing, and the thread will be done, nobody else will post anything! It's starting to make me wonder...

Originally posted by Dan
I know it's a coincidence, but it seems like a lot of times, people will be in the middle of a good conversation in a thread, then I'll say one thing, and the thread will be done, nobody else will post anything! It's starting to make me wonder...

I think it's a coincidence Dan - don't get your panties wet! heheheh! I don't recall seeing any thread where you have replied and not gotten any other replies, but I could be wrong. Only one I haven't replied to YET, was the nice big poll you put in, but I will, when I know I have an hour to do it! hehehe!

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I'm with Janeen!! I've been lacking on the board because I'm in the process of a move... but, I think the guys really miss the fatties Sandy. Really. I havent had the time to get some really good ones lately, but never fear, gimme another week or two and I'll be back to full speed!!!!

As far as Big D is concerned, I just loaded hte board and came directly here, I havent seen the thread ya'll are talking about, but after some Cpt and Coke, I might just have sumthin to say. :D

Had no idea you were moving, good luck. That's the worse job moving. I am sure in time, the 3 muskateers will be back in action! I know they can't wait! :D

Forum List

Back