What is the deal with clapping while you're arguing?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Here is a video of an ICE protestor shouting someone down in typical low IQ retard fashion. I notice that she keeps clapping her hands while screaming at the top of her lungs. I have seen different videos where other overly emotional screaming retards are doing it as well. Is this some regional thing, a generational thing, or a cultural thing? I have yet to encounter the clap screaming in real life.

Here is a video of an ICE protestor shouting someone down in typical low IQ retard fashion. I notice that she keeps clapping her hands while screaming at the top of her lungs. I have seen different videos where other overly emotional screaming retards are doing it as well. Is this some regional thing, a generational thing, or a cultural thing? I have yet to encounter the clap screaming in real life.

Is it a chant? Is she doing it to establish a rhythm? I'm not going to listen to someone screaming but that's probably why the clapping.

Why, because they're crazy. They're accentuating their craziness.

The guy on the right looks like Larry Fine in a dress. (purple)

They have been trained to provoke. If they can provoke even a hint of violence, they record the reaction and then call on their allies in the State to use the power of the state to destroy their enemies.

Note that generally when you see such behavior, you will see multiple fellow "demonstrators" nearby recording.

It's nothing more than angry children sticking their fingers in their ears screeching LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU

Anyone who does such is not a rational person, and their views can be immediately discarded as worthless.

I believe thats called a tantrum.

I think the reason she is clapping while talking is some find it hard to maintain while under the influence of strong chemicals.

th

ADHD attack she and friends need to take their meds...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back