What is the current World Indoor Record for negative rep on USMB?

I hope it's me. I've worked so hard for the title. The right can't handle the truth, so I force feed it to them as much as I can.

I hope it's me. I've worked so hard for the title. The right can't handle the truth, so I force feed it to them as much as I can.

You wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to you and introduced itself to you and bit you in the ass and left a mark that stated
"The truth was here"

You wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to you and introduced itself to you and bit you in the ass and left a mark that stated
"The truth was here"

That's why I use so many links from credible sources. The right just makes shit up.

"The truth was here"

That's why I use so many links from credible sources. The right just makes shit up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_liar::eek::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_liar::eek::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_liar::eek::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_liar::eek::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_liar::eek::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL - The next truth you tell, will be the first truth you tell.

"The truth was here"

Credible by whose standards? :cuckoo:

Can you actually have a negative rep number?

I'd REALLY like to achieve that, but if it isn't possible, can you get to zero?

Who would you all recommend I bait in order to achieve my goal (besides hellbitch)?

TIA.

Who would you all recommend I bait in order to achieve my goal (besides hellbitch)?

TIA.
you can have a negative rep number and it will show up as red pips and stars
but the rep power will never go below 0
otherwise a pos rep might actually give someone negative power

TIA.

Mani has the same goal, so why don't you two hook up and have a party.

TIA.

neither of them will surpass christophera
:lol:

TIA.

neither of them will surpass christophera
:lol:

I'm not familiar with that poster, but at least they could help each other zero out.

Who is christophera?
look in the CT forum for the FEMA deception thread
and the misprision of treason thread

the loon actually believes the WTC towers had a concrete core
he posts photos of Steel core columns and denies they exist
LOL

Forum List

Back