What is the Christian problem?

Goldwater-Warns.jpg

Rise of the Religious Right in the Republican Party

What an absolute load of sheer BULLSHIT.. Especially coming from the person who cheerleads for Islamic Fundamentalism. You're a total joke Shitting Bull!

You mean talking snakes? women made from leftover parts? magic smoke? magic underwear?

The way I see it is, I really don't care what silliness others choose to believe as long as they keep in the buildings I have to pay their taxes for. There's no excuses for them getting all that land, TAX FREE but still, if they just keep it to themselves, I'll let the tax-welfare part go.

but, when they demand that their ridiculous beliefs be forced on the rest of us, I draw the line.

Christians and other religions - keep your voodoo beliefs out of our schools and out of our government. That's it. Easy. Believe whatever stuff you want to but keep it to yourself.

One of the problems is the decades long attacks by the democrat party on Christian free speech. Wouldn't you think a benign half century plaque on a court house wall would be grandfathered in during the modern left wing jihad against Christian icons in public places? The dirty little secret is that local jurisdictions cannot afford to go up against the unlimited resources of the left wing ACLU so they stand by and see the Ten Commandments sledge hammered off the wall by federal thugs wielding sledge hammers. A single agnostic nut case was offended by the 40 Ft. Cross on a fifty year old Korean War memorial in San Diego. The ACLU sued and after years of delay tactics the Korean War Memorial was ordered demolished. Small towns are fearful of being sued and even if they have no problems with a Christmas tree in the public square they can't take a chance on celebrating that part of Christmas. A kid could get suspended and expelled for wearing a Crucifix or carrying the Good Book in school. An example of the gigantic hypocrisy is that the democrat party pretends it is tolerant of Christian beliefs with the gigantic Christmas tree erected every year on public property in Washington D.C. and the prayer they say before a congressional session. Get it? The elites in the federal government get to pretend they are tolerant of Christian beliefs but the people in Podunk can't have a Christmas tree on public property with the ACLU threatning to put them in the poor house with civil suits.

One of the problems is the decades long attacks by the democrat party on Christian free speech. Wouldn't you think a benign half century plaque on a court house wall would be grandfathered in during the modern left wing jihad against Christian icons in public places? The dirty little secret is that local jurisdictions cannot afford to go up against the unlimited resources of the left wing ACLU so they stand by and see the Ten Commandments sledge hammered off the wall by federal thugs wielding sledge hammers. A single agnostic nut case was offended by the 40 Ft. Cross on a fifty year old Korean War memorial in San Diego. The ACLU sued and after years of delay tactics the Korean War Memorial was ordered demolished. Small towns are fearful of being sued and even if they have no problems with a Christmas tree in the public square they can't take a chance on celebrating that part of Christmas. A kid could get suspended and expelled for wearing a Crucifix or carrying the Good Book in school. An example of the gigantic hypocrisy is that the democrat party pretends it is tolerant of Christian beliefs with the gigantic Christmas tree erected every year on public property in Washington D.C. and the prayer they say before a congressional session. Get it? The elites in the federal government get to pretend they are tolerant of Christian beliefs but the people in Podunk can't have a Christmas tree on public property with the ACLU threatning to put them in the poor house with civil suits.
It's all these God hating libs - Christians made this country great. The Libs have just about destroyed it - birth pains before the second coming!

There is a big difference between people of TRUE faith and people of FALSE faith, regardless of the religion - and it's easy to spot the difference.

You mean talking snakes? women made from leftover parts? magic smoke? magic underwear?

The way I see it is, I really don't care what silliness others choose to believe as long as they keep in the buildings I have to pay their taxes for. There's no excuses for them getting all that land, TAX FREE but still, if they just keep it to themselves, I'll let the tax-welfare part go.

but, when they demand that their ridiculous beliefs be forced on the rest of us, I draw the line.

Christians and other religions - keep your voodoo beliefs out of our schools and out of our government. That's it. Easy. Believe whatever stuff you want to but keep it to yourself.

I love the condescending attitude of a guy that believes the universe blew up 'just cuz.

I've seen it posted on this board and I'm wondering what the "Christian Problem" is.

So, enlighten me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVuw1wEuaAQ&playnext=1&list=PL05810C361E0FCF4B&feature=results_main]How do we know that Christians are delusional? - YouTube[/ame]

What an absolute load of sheer BULLSHIT.. Especially coming from the person who cheerleads for Islamic Fundamentalism. You're a total joke Shitting Bull!

This is part of the reason I reject "christianity".

Here, we have Miss Shoots Blanks telling us that the op isn't goot enough to belong to the club that Shoots Blanks belongs to.

WHY?

Is it because the op's SundayGoToMeeting's hat isn't as pretty as Shoots Blanks'?

How come Shoots Blanks' gets to decide who is good enough to be a "christian" and who is not?

There is a big difference between people of TRUE faith and people of FALSE faith, regardless of the religion - and it's easy to spot the difference.

Boy, I'll say.

These Holier Than Thou folx are quick to tell us why "Jesus" wouldn't want us in The Big Tent.

I will say this, and its in all sincerity.

Anyone who thinks in blanket statements...........

(not "types" in blanket statements, which is admittedly easy to do on a messageboard)

Is not thinking too critically about that thought.

I can expand on that upon inquiry.

Christians are blowing shit up?

Forum List

Back